Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

Can You Catch The Smoke- Verydarkman Mocks Tonto Dikeh After Police Release - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Catch The Smoke- Verydarkman Mocks Tonto Dikeh After Police Release (448 Views)

"Mr Chruchill 1min Man" - Cossy Ojiakor Mocks Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband / Ogo Oluwa Blasts Tonto Dikeh After Attacking Churchill On Instagram / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Catch The Smoke- Verydarkman Mocks Tonto Dikeh After Police Release by DyshApp: 6:35pm On Jan 11
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh initiated legal proceedings against online critic VeryDarkMan, who had previously criticized her and Iyabo Ojo over the Mohbad case.

Accusing them of insincere motives in seeking justice for the late singer, VeryDarkMan now finds himself at the center of a legal battle with Tonto Dikeh. A photo shared on Dikeh's Instagram revealed VeryDarkMan's visit to the police station for questioning.

The news has sparked a flurry of reactions on social media, with supporters and critics weighing in on the development. Tensions rise as the legal saga unfolds, leaving followers intrigued and speculating on the outcome.

followed his release by the police on Wednesday.

VeryDarkMan mocked actress Tonto Dikeh in a video he shared online.

Recall that Tonto Dikeh had mocked him by sharing images and videos showing the arrest, including scenes of him with his lawyer and moments of him signing documents.

He wrote:

“Can you catch smoke? Google the RATEL and come back…..Aluta continua.”

He also signed with the words “Aluta Continua,” hinted at his determination to continue to toe his path.

Angered by the post, Tonto Dikeh took to the comment section, lambasting Ednut.

Vowing to also mock the blogger in his times of dispair, the actress described him as “a horrible human.”

Dikeh wrote: “@mazitundeednut Tunde I’ll be here when some calls your mom a sl@T and all I’m gonno do is laugh, I’ll be here when Someone accuses your mother of doing thre@some with your mother and I’ll also laugh. I’ll be here when they insult your unborn children and I’ll laugh, I’ll be here when they accuse you of theft and I will be here to laugh.

“Every time your page down you come crawling like a baby to help you lost but here you are daily fuzking shit up…

“Tunde we will meet in front where you will need me the most…You are a horrible human Tunde edunt.”

👉Follow up for more Celebrity Gist on our Real Talk Lounge

Re: Can You Catch The Smoke- Verydarkman Mocks Tonto Dikeh After Police Release by Ahnii(f): 6:44pm On Jan 11
Na them give this tout relevance.
The best treatment for annoying humanoid like this is the SILENCE TREATMENT.

OH!HOW I MISSED SEXKILLZ THE EX NAIRALAND MOD.
Re: Can You Catch The Smoke- Verydarkman Mocks Tonto Dikeh After Police Release by illicit(m): 6:49pm On Jan 11
🕶️
Re: Can You Catch The Smoke- Verydarkman Mocks Tonto Dikeh After Police Release by Thegamingorca(m): 7:26pm On Jan 11
This mumu woman again
Re: Can You Catch The Smoke- Verydarkman Mocks Tonto Dikeh After Police Release by Wawelexy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 11
I don't know who follows these people in the first place.... The lady is a known attention seeking b*tech.... While the other guy is just looking for relevance by jumping on every trending issues... Nonsense and ingredient undecided
Re: Can You Catch The Smoke- Verydarkman Mocks Tonto Dikeh After Police Release by Pepperdemisback: 9:22pm On Jan 11
This idiot prostitute should go and rest. Always seeking for stupid relevancy. Just because Tiwa reported Davido to Police, every idiot will just wake up and be calling for Police arrest.
See a dog calling out someone but abusing his mother because she had no mother to give her home training. Idiot!
She wants that one to arrest her back so she can trend.
You don expire, abeg!
Re: Can You Catch The Smoke- Verydarkman Mocks Tonto Dikeh After Police Release by DyshApp: 10:13am On Jan 12
Pepperdemisback:
This idiot prostitute should go and rest. Always seeking for stupid relevancy. Just because Tiwa reported Davido to Police, every idiot will just wake up and be calling for Police arrest.
See a dog calling out someone but abusing his mother because she had no mother to give her home training. Idiot!
She wants that one to arrest her back so she can trend.
You don expire, abeg!

Celebrities should just learn not take some social media posts seriously it's not serious enough to take him to the police station
Re: Can You Catch The Smoke- Verydarkman Mocks Tonto Dikeh After Police Release by Pepperdemisback: 12:53pm On Jan 12
DyshApp:

Celebrities should just learn not take some social media posts seriously it's not serious enough to take him to the police station
She wants to trend like Tiwa but nobody in her lineage can be Tiwa.
Tiwa has proof of threats to life, this is what?

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nollywood Most Controversial Teenage Actress, Mercy Kenneth / Buy And Order Your Pure Coconut Oil. Tel: 07064749772, 08181042847. / Angelina Jolie Leads Hollywood's Highest Paid Actresses List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.