Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website (2289 Views)

Nin Dropping On Immigration Portal. / Advice On DIY In Passport Application / Help!!! I Saw This On The Immigration Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by Slimani: 7:29pm On Jan 11
So, I tried this automated passport application on the immigration website and it was easy and fast.

I also used the NPC website to apply for my birth certificate attestation, and I got it almost immediately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfrC4U2CQWU?si=UraYyJMaDEaqTaR-

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by Slimani: 7:30pm On Jan 11
Uploading passport photograph

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by Slimani: 7:30pm On Jan 11
Getting birth certificate from the NPC website (attestation)

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by Slimani: 7:31pm On Jan 11
Payment process (online)

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by decatalyst(m): 7:36pm On Jan 11
Wow!

I love your update.

Can't wait to apply for mine.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by aieromon(m): 7:53pm On Jan 11
Slimani:
So, I tried this automated passport application on the immigration website and it was easy and fast.

I also used the NPC website to apply for my birth certificate attestation, and I got it almost immediately.

Lovely!

Please post your video on this thread for a wider audience reach.

https://www.nairaland.com/1969461/cost-nigeria-international-passport

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by Slimani: 8:38pm On Jan 11
aieromon:

Lovely!

Please post your video on this thread for a wider audience reach.

https://www.nairaland.com/1969461/cost-nigeria-international-passport

Ok, thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by Bbqekpa: 9:46pm On Jan 11
So guys I'm thinking of running the online renewal myself. Has anyone done it before?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by stacyadams: 12:19am On Jan 12
Bbqekpa:
So guys I'm thinking of running the online renewal myself. Has anyone done it before?
try am bro and come share ur experience

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by stacyadams: 12:19am On Jan 12
Slimani:
Uploading passport photograph
How did u do ur biometrics and have u gotten ur passport?
Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by kelmicheal: 4:52pm On Jan 12
Please post NPC website Link thanks
Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by Onekilo: 6:00pm On Jan 12
That is good.
Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by Mcslize: 6:05pm On Jan 12
Slimani:

Please, I am trying to get this birth certificate attestation for myself. How is it done? Did you download yours or you went to their office to get the physical copy?
Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by aieromon(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by Slimani: 8:22pm On Jan 12
Mcslize:

Please, I am trying to get this birth certificate attestation for myself. How is it done? Did you download yours or you went to their office to get the physical copy?

I downloaded it from the NPC website. It is a very fast process. Kindly watch the video.
Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by gabbasin: 6:48am On Jan 13
How did you upload your passport photo successfully, in my own case it's rejecting my passport photo
Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by peleson1: 8:58am On Jan 13
Very correct.
Things are working small small
Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by aigbejnr(m): 10:13am On Jan 13
How did you upload your passport photograph, mine has been rejected after several attempts
Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by Slimani: 10:46am On Jan 13
aigbejnr:
How did you upload your passport photograph, mine has been rejected after several attempts

It's simple. Just make sure you're using white light on your face or just natural light outside your house. Take a selfie and make sure your two ears are showing, then crop the photo unto a white background. You can use remove.bg to remove the initial background (because the application would reject it if your shadow is showing at the background) and then use canva to add a white background to the photo. Also make sure that the photo is not more than 2MB in size.

cc: gabbasin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by Sikay19(m): 12:17pm On Jan 16
T
Slimani:

I downloaded it from the NPC website. It is a very fast process. Kindly watch the video.

I was born in 1993. Can i process the birth certificate for myself too. And is it generally acceptable in place of birth certificate?

Could you share the picture of yours?

Thanks.
Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by Slimani: 9:18pm On Jan 18
Sikay19:
T

I was born in 1993. Can i process the birth certificate for myself too. And is it generally acceptable in place of birth certificate?

Could you share the picture of yours?

Thanks.

Yes, you can process it by yourself and it's acceptable. There's no difference between attestation and original birth certificate. The only thing is the original one is done by parents on behalf of a child. Kindly follow the process described in the video.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by Sikay19(m): 11:22pm On Jan 18
Slimani:

Yes, you can process it by yourself and it's acceptable. There's no difference between attestation and original birth certificate. The only thing is the original one is done by parents on behalf of a child. Kindly follow the process described in the video.

Yes, I have watched the video, thanks for sharing.
Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by Waqes900: 1:43pm On Jan 19
Slimani:

How long does it take for payment reference to be sent to email?
Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by Slimani: 7:10pm On Jan 19
Waqes900:

How long does it take for payment reference to be sent to email?

Which of the payment references?
Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by Waqes900: 7:55pm On Jan 19
Slimani:

Which of the payment references?
Npc birth certificate attestation
Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by Slimani: 8:43pm On Jan 19
Waqes900:

Npc birth certificate attestation

Immediately after I completed payment online.

You'll be redirected to the certificate download page after payment, so you won't need the payment reference the first time. It is on subsequent visits that you'll need the payment reference to access the certificate download page.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by Waqes900: 9:14pm On Jan 19
Slimani:

Immediately after I completed payment online.

You'll be redirected to the certificate download page after payment, so you won't need the payment reference the first time. It is on subsequent visits that you'll need the payment reference to access the certificate download page.
Okay, I tried it sha but it didn't return immediately, it was after about 2hrs 30mins
Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by finesthaykay(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16
Hello everyone in the house, Please I paid online for renewal of my passport and my capturing is on 20/2/24. On my application printed slip, There's an instruction to come along with 2 passport photograph, 2 passport photograph of guarantor,Filled guarantor form sign by commissioner of oath. Please are all these document required for renewal because I was not avail any guarantor form online to fill. Please what are the necessary document to come along with for renewal. Please I need your response as my capturing is next week Tuesday 20/2/24.
Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by splendid2: 10:38am On Mar 27
Please guys, I have been trying to upload my passport on immigration passport portal but it's still telling me "imagine needs to be taken under proper light"
I took the selfie outside of my room with a white background with my 2ears showing and no shadow in any part of the passport but it's still telling me the same thing. Please what could be the problem.
Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by splendid2: 1:26am On Apr 15
splendid2:
Please guys, I have been trying to upload my passport on immigration passport portal but it's still telling me "imagine needs to be taken under proper light"
I took the selfie outside of my room with a white background with my 2ears showing and no shadow in any part of the passport but it's still telling me the same thing. Please what could be the problem.

I'm also facing this exact problem
Re: My Experience Using The Automated Passport Application On Immigration Website by omoluka: 8:06am On Apr 15
Slimani:

This should help, i am trying to renew my passport here in the UK

(1) (Reply)

Us Immigration Advice / The Beauty Of Owning A Nigerian Passport ... / Plane Disappears Without A Trace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.