Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Which Samsung Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Samsung Please Help (996 Views)

Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k / Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 100k? / Which Samsung Mid_range Phone Is The Best With A Budget Of 170k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Samsung Please Help by Olupompey(m): 8:47pm On Jan 11
Which Samsung ultra can I go for
I hv 600k budget which one should I go for and hous much is it
Re: Which Samsung Please Help by popweezy(m): 4:21am On Jan 12
Bro, buy the samsung note 20 ultra and have peace of mind
Re: Which Samsung Please Help by Mustack: 6:31am On Jan 12
popweezy:
Bro, buy the samsung note 20 ultra and have peace of mind

you sure
Re: Which Samsung Please Help by Pharaohny: 7:00am On Jan 12
S22 ultra
S23 ultra
Re: Which Samsung Please Help by Onyeka90210(m): 8:54am On Jan 12
Get the s21 ultra or note 20 ultra and save some money, the difference between them and the newer models is not worth the price jump.

3 Likes

Re: Which Samsung Please Help by WantsandMore: 9:56am On Jan 12
Onyeka90210:
Get the s21 ultra or note 20 ultra and save some money, the difference between them and the newer models is not worth the price jump.
This isn't a good advice. Galaxy AI is coming & would most likely support models with current CHIPs like Gen2 & up. S22 ultra 256gb is a good phone for that budget. I've one if you want op. Escrow allowed
Re: Which Samsung Please Help by delan40(m): 9:58am On Jan 12
WantsandMore:
This isn't a good advice. Galaxy AI is coming & would most likely support models with current CHIPs like Gen2 & up. S22 ultra 256gb is a good phone for that budget. I've one if you want op. Escrow allowed
Bro the Samsung Ai is not out lol. How do you get phone that is yet to be launched. I no gree 4 u o

1 Like

Re: Which Samsung Please Help by WantsandMore: 10:01am On Jan 12
delan40:
Bro the Samsung Ai is not out lol. How do you get phone that is yet to be launched. I no gree 4 u o
stop playing. Announcement is due January 17. Rollout follows afterwards. Why you go advice person to buy outdated tech when he can afford new tech?
Re: Which Samsung Please Help by delan40(m): 10:24am On Jan 12
WantsandMore:
stop playing. Announcement is due January 17. Rollout follows afterwards. Why you go advice person to buy outdated tech when he can afford new tech?
Bro but you said you have the AI phone
Re: Which Samsung Please Help by WantsandMore: 10:56am On Jan 12
delan40:
Bro but you said you have the AI phone
read wetin I write again, this time breathe when you hits a punctuation mark

1 Like

Re: Which Samsung Please Help by Onyeka90210(m): 11:07am On Jan 12
WantsandMore:
Bruh what are you saying,
Advertise your phone if you want to, but no dey do false advertisement.
Galaxy AI is launching with the s24 series.
There's no talks of older models having it.

5 Likes

Re: Which Samsung Please Help by WantsandMore: 11:10am On Jan 12
Onyeka90210:

Bruh what are you saying,
Advertise your phone if you want to, but no dey do false advertisement.
Galaxy AI is launching with the s24 series.
There's no talks of older models having it.
Ok nah...after January 17 you go know.
Re: Which Samsung Please Help by Onyeka90210(m): 11:15am On Jan 12
WantsandMore:
This guy
No be why you dey sell am,
You wan upgrade go s24 ultra grin
Ya a bad guy

2 Likes

Re: Which Samsung Please Help by WantsandMore: 11:23am On Jan 12
Onyeka90210:

This guy
No be why you dey sell am,
You wan upgrade go s24 ultra grin
Ya a bad guy
guy why you dey laugh at your ignorance 🤣....I be reseller. Lol. If not for his budget s23 ultra would be more recommended, but that goes for around 700-850k now, s22 ultra runs on GEN 1
S23 ultra runs on Gen 2
S24 ultra is supposed to run on Gen 3 according to leaks. These chips are all from thesame family only slightly different due to calibration & chip sizes. Unlike s21 ultra or note 20 ultra that runs on 8xxx series. The Gen Series are way more stellar & are able to support software update for upto 4 years. I don't want to even mention Pixel 8 Pro with almost a decade long softwares support.
Re: Which Samsung Please Help by Onyeka90210(m): 11:56am On Jan 12
WantsandMore:
guy why you dey laugh at your ignorance 🤣....I be reseller. Lol. If not for his budget s23 ultra would be more recommended, but that goes for around 700-850k now, s22 ultra runs on GEN 1
S23 ultra runs on Gen 2
S24 ultra is supposed to run on Gen 3 according to leaks. These chips are all from thesame family only slightly different due to calibration & chip sizes. Unlike s21 ultra or note 20 ultra that runs on 8xxx series. The Gen Series are way more stellar & are able to support software update for upto 4 years. I don't want to even mention Pixel 8 Pro with almost a decade long softwares support.
Bro read the room
Person wey come online to know what ultra phone to use, you think he’ll be looking at gen 2 gen 3 .
He wants a solid ultra phone and any ultra phone from s21 is okay.
Obviously the latest would be the best, it’s a no brainer, but as a user stand point,
S21 ultra is still solid.
I won’t even recommend the s22 ultra, it’s either he saves money and get the s21u or goes all out for the s23u.
That’s the only time I noticed a jump.
Na why I say market your market if you want bro, nobody stop you.
You wan come use AI gimmick sell off s22u for OP grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Samsung Please Help by WantsandMore: 12:49pm On Jan 12
Onyeka90210:

Bro read the room
Person wey come online to know what ultra phone to use, you think he’ll be looking at gen 2 gen 3 .
He wants a solid ultra phone and any ultra phone from s21 is okay.
Obviously the latest would be the best, it’s a no brainer, but as a user stand point,
S21 ultra is still solid.
I won’t even recommend the s22 ultra, it’s either he saves money and get the s21u or goes all out for the s23u.
That’s the only time I noticed a jump.
Na why I say market your market if you want bro, nobody stop you.
You wan come use AI gimmick sell off s22u for OP grin
You obviously should listen to your advice often. You really don't know about mobile phones, performance & the rest. You just prove me right when I said you were laughing at your ignorance. Lol...
Re: Which Samsung Please Help by Onyeka90210(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12
WantsandMore:
You obviously should listen to your advice often. You really don't know about mobile phones, performance & the rest. You just prove me right when I said you were laughing at your ignorance. Lol...
Oga sell your phone make you rest grin
Reseller Lomo
Re: Which Samsung Please Help by WantsandMore: 1:22pm On Jan 12
Onyeka90210:

Oga sell your phone make you rest grin
Reseller Lomo
omo. You get coconut head. Be like you been no wan understand me, phones you're recommending Will seize to get software update after Android 13 which is a waste of funds. & what's wrong with me advertising my phones? Anyway it's up to op to make his choice though. As for you buy old phones oh without software update you hear. E no hard
Re: Which Samsung Please Help by Onyeka90210(m): 1:28pm On Jan 12
WantsandMore:
omo. You get coconut heat. Be like you been no wan understand me, phones you're recommending Will seize to get software update after Android 13 which is a waste of funds. & what's wrong with me advertising my phones? Anyway it's up to op to make his choice though. As for you buy old phones oh without software update you hear. E no hard
Waste of funds
So people wey am get am for shop go throw am for dustbin grin.
Dey play my fans.
You go see buyer soon.
Re: Which Samsung Please Help by WantsandMore: 1:32pm On Jan 12
Onyeka90210:

Waste of funds
So people wey am get am for shop go throw am for dustbin grin.
Dey play my fans.

so you don't care about security updates, patches & the rest?
Re: Which Samsung Please Help by Overlord999(m): 2:21pm On Jan 12
Like someone here said if you can't afford S23 Ultra just go with S21 ultra and save money. I wouldn't consider s22 ultra (I'd rather buy S23 plus which is just slightly more expensive)

1 Like

Re: Which Samsung Please Help by Olupompey(m): 7:43pm On Jan 12
WantsandMore:

Bro please I need ur number to ask one question please
Re: Which Samsung Please Help by Benjaminy: 8:02pm On Jan 12
Olupompey:
Which Samsung ultra can I go for
I hv 600k budget which one should I go for and hous much is it

Bro, get yourself an s21 ultra and save money. It's processor can handle whatsoever can be thrown at an android phone on Earth now, and even in the next 3 yrs. All those Gen 1, Gen 2 bla bla bla professors in the new models are just to get inside your Pocket, same way iphone keeps on producing almost exact phones for 3 yrs straight. Aside processor,the phone is also an all round beauty

2 Likes

Re: Which Samsung Please Help by nnoli90: 6:42pm On Jan 14
WantsandMore:
omo. You get coconut head. Be like you been no wan understand me, phones you're recommending Will seize to get software update after Android 13 which is a waste of funds. & what's wrong with me advertising my phones? Anyway it's up to op to make his choice though. As for you buy old phones oh without software update you hear. E no hard

You can advertise your phone but don't try to deceive people.

S21 ultra is currently running on the latest android version (Android 14) and its also going to get android 15 update.

I know cause I have done my research on the phone cause I plan to buy it.

1 Like

Re: Which Samsung Please Help by Nonswa(m): 6:45pm On Jan 14
Please who knows the current price of Samsung S20+?
Re: Which Samsung Please Help by WantsandMore: 7:06pm On Jan 14
nnoli90:

You can advertise your phone but don't try to deceive people.

S21 ultra is currently running on the latest android version (Android 14) and its also going to get android 15 update.

I know cause I have done my research on the phone cause I plan to buy it.
Ok. Don't buy that phone .move up the food chain. Y'all just like to get stuck on old tech
Re: Which Samsung Please Help by nnoli90: 7:48pm On Jan 14
WantsandMore:
Ok. Don't buy that phone .move up the food chain. Y'all just like to get stuck on old tech

Gladly if you are will to sell your s22 ultra for the price of s21 ultra
Re: Which Samsung Please Help by WantsandMore: 8:05pm On Jan 14
nnoli90:

Gladly if you are will to sell your s22 ultra for the price of s21 ultra
No way Fam. Buy what you can afford
Re: Which Samsung Please Help by chrisja(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14
If you are a fan of small phones, wait and confirm the price of s24, or buy s23plus new now... You will be guaranteed longer Andriod support down the road & better resale value

1 Like

Re: Which Samsung Please Help by Onyeka90210(m): 9:41am On Jan 18
WantsandMore:
A.I boy
Dey play cheesy
Re: Which Samsung Please Help by WantsandMore: 9:43am On Jan 18
Onyeka90210:

A.I boy
Dey play cheesy
lmao ...be like you be troll. But you really no hear say one u.i 6 & galaxy ai will be coming to select galaxy devices abi? I dey sure say your s21 ultra performing device no dey among grin
Re: Which Samsung Please Help by Onyeka90210(m): 9:46am On Jan 18
WantsandMore:
lmao ...be like you be troll. But you really no hear say one u.i 6 & galaxy ai will be coming to select galaxy devices abi? I dey sure say your s21 ultra performing device no dey among grin
I say just dey play

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Free Ringtones / Beware! Handset Gun Out. / Nokia C3-00 Battery Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.