Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) (46205 Views)

Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) / LASTMA Arrests 3 Notorious 'One Chance' Robbers, Recover Operation Vehicle / Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by Donedeal1(m): 4:32am On Jan 12
Husband and wife caught in robbery

The son will grow up to become what?.

For they plan at home

Share at home etc.
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by youngrichnigga: 4:51am On Jan 12
What I know I'd they're Nigerians grin grin grin grin, the blood runs in all of us....Greed and that get rich quickly to impress my neighbors is getting so many into situations like this 😲😲😲😲
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by Anytinproperty1: 5:38am On Jan 12
Make God no allow us swim with enemies ...
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by Anytinproperty1: 5:40am On Jan 12
Na man & woman be devil!
Have a lovely day...
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by incandescentena: 5:52am On Jan 12
Kelklein:
a very common occurrence in Abuja and metropolis.. police should deal decisively with them to serve as deterrent to others..

Use other colors
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by Munocutz: 6:13am On Jan 12
Like how do one chance happen again? They go armed or unarmed? cause me if this trio block me for car they ask for my belongings, its either I kill them all or we die together. Them body never full to do one chance.javascript:void(0);
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by ostartruth: 6:21am On Jan 12
Kill them all. Devil's reincarnates
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by Dolapo2000: 6:24am On Jan 12
Na dem dem

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by Actuarydeji(m): 6:29am On Jan 12
Na dem! It is well... If you have witnessed how they used to operate, Omo your blood go don dey boil now .
post=127896521:

Source: https://leadership.ng/police-nab-notorious-one-chance-couple-in-abuja/
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by itsene: 6:40am On Jan 12
quenchfire:
grin

This country is a joke
No, the criminals are the jokers.
Bad citizens make a bad country.
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by Goodnewsforlife: 7:24am On Jan 12
Conner44:
Na wah. It's too bad that seun has disbanded NCAN if not many people would have had some very choice words to post here concerning this couple undecided

na still dem

D great developers

3 Likes

Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by Berankis: 7:27am On Jan 12
If only we can trust the Police, Army and others to always do the right thing.
With the way this country has gone so far, I don't trust anybody again and don't believe anything again. How are we sure they are truly "One Chance"? 2females & 1male is somehow to me. I assume the man is the Driver, so the 2women are now the robbers? May be to rob only females sha, not males. Again, are there any weapons used by these guys?
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 8:05am On Jan 12
Edoreborn:
Madam,,be calming down..There might be a mix up somewhere...Don't be too hasty to judge..I Know what am telling u
Mixed up you say? Hypocrite,if the names were different now,they will be guilty until proven innocent. Always supporting evil as long as they're from their side or party they support. Soiling the name of the country home and abroad,and always the one playing the victim.

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by Popesuccess(m): 8:09am On Jan 12
Breadandpeppers:
They are lucky the police caught them they would've looked Chinese by now
I don't know why any time the police arrest people i will be thinking they may be innocent. Based on personnal experience. The police can be very Wicked.
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by toffyz(m): 8:18am On Jan 12
Seen & Noted

Not surprised though
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by mabeni(m): 9:09am On Jan 12
These are definitely not one chance operators but scammers who makes their greedy victims believes they have bags of dollars in the boot but they need the help of a traditionalist and some money for the sacrifice before the dollar can be spent
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by Olamilekan08(m): 9:17am On Jan 12
CJStarz:
Why do I doubt this couple's culpability?

You are not alone.

From the many testimonies of one chance victims that we know, these people doesn't fit the profile of "notorious one chance" couple.

I guess they are the type that pick pocket passengers stuff. One of my friend was a victim of such where they trick her to adjust her seat while one from the back remove her phone from her bag.

The notorious ones are far hardened than these

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by emmatex2020: 9:18am On Jan 12
Igbo people with criminal tendency is like bread and butter. They are never contented always looking for more. Kill them all for goodness sake. Don`t pity any criminal.

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:20am On Jan 12
post=127896521:

These hypocrites should be ariegn at the eagle square and stoned to death by angry masses
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by OmoOshodi(m): 9:24am On Jan 12
obinna58:
More explanation is needed, they look innocent. Fear Nigerian police
go and present yourself......you sound like part of the syndicate still at large
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by aspabay(m): 9:37am On Jan 12
Dicado:
I commend the police for this great job. But Bandits wrecking Abuja nkor?

Those are the real bandits. Committing crimes and blaming fulanis.
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by gbengene1234(m): 10:03am On Jan 12
This story no clear.. Why do I feel that woman on wrapper is innocent. More investigation needs to be done. Nigerians Police can and should never be trusted.
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by Ravenna: 10:05am On Jan 12
Haha, Dem don reach Abuja?
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by Rochasstatue(f): 10:07am On Jan 12
Anywhere they go....

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by Akaegwu(m): 10:44am On Jan 12
20yrs jail won't be much
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by winner37(m): 11:11am On Jan 12
See as the woman balanced her hands on her breast 😜😜😜😜..

The Esther Gabriel will come From south South or south West...🤔🤔
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by sheDD(m): 12:18pm On Jan 12
Omoohhh
And they look unsuspecting ooo
Nawhooo
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by olaniyi21c: 12:52pm On Jan 12
Two shall become one.Two shall become one....
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by Alamu5891: 1:17pm On Jan 12
post=127896521:

Na Dem
They claimed every household in their region have a billionaire yet they can't use the billions to better their region grin
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by nyabinghi(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12
Igbo kwenu
Re: Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) by franco3075q(m): 10:23pm On Jan 13
post=127896521:

Esther aka wako, that fair lady is called Esther, she don go prison tire, that lady no get joy o, very notorious, with 2 beautifull spoilt daugthers and the senior one has a child 4 one hausa guy at the age of 18

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang / Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss / 3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.