Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

New Data Secret I Use To Get  *2.5gb +250 Airtime* That's Valid For 7 Days - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Data Secret I Use To Get  *2.5gb +250 Airtime* That's Valid For 7 Days (349 Views)

How Much Can I Use To Start Selling Fried Yam And Potatoes By The Roadside / N-EXIT: How To Resolve "Not A Valid Email Of A Beneficiary" Issue / Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Data Secret I Use To Get  *2.5gb +250 Airtime* That's Valid For 7 Days by MEMEmem(m): 11:01pm On Jan 11
If you're an MTN user in Nigeria, you shouldn't be spending too much money on Data expenses.

There is a New DATA secret I use to get  *2.5GB +250 AIRTIME* That's Valid For *7DAYS*

P.S. *This is NOT a hack, cheat or VPN stuff, it's gotten directly from MTN themselves!*

If you want me to Show You, message the number on my signature to join the tutorial class 👇🏿👇🏿
Re: New Data Secret I Use To Get  *2.5gb +250 Airtime* That's Valid For 7 Days by MEMEmem(m): 6:46pm On Jan 12
The class is starting oo
MEMEmem:

If you're an MTN user in Nigeria, you shouldn't be spending too much money on Data expenses.

There is a New DATA secret I use to get  *2.5GB +250 AIRTIME* That's Valid For *7DAYS*

P.S. *This is NOT a hack, cheat or VPN stuff, it's gotten directly from MTN themselves!*

If you want me to Show You, message the number on my signature to join the tutorial class 👇🏿👇🏿

Re: New Data Secret I Use To Get  *2.5gb +250 Airtime* That's Valid For 7 Days by MEMEmem(m): 9:28pm On Jan 13
Another class is holding soon
MEMEmem:

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With Your Old Phone / Research Project/thesis Writers Needed Here / How To Earn 500k Or More Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.