Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia (12304 Views)

Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) / Osun PDP, Babayemi Trade Accusations Over Court Case / APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by epainos: 11:35am On Jan 12
SaLongs1:
The army has categorically stated that it engaged kidnappers as well and I believe a 💯 percent.

The same army that dropped bomb and killed over 150 people close to the place...and they denied initially before being called out. Lol.

I am not supporting those northern ma.d Moslims...infact, i insult them daily..and i have blasted their supporters here.

Read my initial post again. But I am repeating it again here...rather than engaging these ma.d people and asking for vegeance, we should focus on separating peacefully and guard our borders well. This is my submission.

It seems many of you are csrriwd away and this "gra gra" will only get you killed.

Good luck!
Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by epainos: 11:38am On Jan 12
Major7:

I also do not support killings in any form,we no longer value human lives and existence. I wish we can all live peacefully as one great nation that we once were but the truth is that these people won't even let us separate in peace. they now enjoy killing for fun and their aim is to take over our lands for easy grazing routes. God help us all cos our leaders are playing games with human lives. embarassed

I agree partially with the bolded part....but they cannot stop us. Do you know what they do? They keep buying some Judas among us. If we are united, we will overcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by epainos: 11:40am On Jan 12
naijamerican:

Would you shut up coward
Lol! You that is online ranting...go show your face there and do the killing na. grin
Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by Iamanoited: 1:23pm On Jan 12
ARMY UNDER BUHARI, ELRUFAI AND BURAITAI STARTED THE KILLING IN KADUNA.
NOW ARMY UNDER TINUBU SANI AND LAGBAJA ARE CONFUSED AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO FURTHER WITHOUT COMMITTING GENOCIDE.
Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by Eniolohunda: 4:47pm On Jan 12
To me celebrating the death of anybody is uncalled for. In Nigeria, terrorists cut across all the ethnic groups. When the perpetrators of owo massacre was caught, they ended up being from Kogi, meanwhile initially Nigerians were shouting fulani herdsmen without any evidence. In Ekiti state an incidence of kidnapping occurred, the locals were shouting Fulani herdsmen. When the culprit was caught, they ended up being from both Ekiti and Ondo. And many other cases like that where even the perpetrators were not caught. That is why I support the idea of the community police, where the local people that knows the nook and cranny of their area will take over the security.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat / Alleged $5m Bribe: Court Okays Suit Seeking Arrest, Trial Of Gov. Ganduje’s Wife / A Bill To Separate Attorney General From Minister Of Justice Passes 2nd Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.