Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

The Snake That Never Died - Eleriko Are Snake That Have Lived A Thousand Years - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Snake That Never Died - Eleriko Are Snake That Have Lived A Thousand Years (707 Views)

[video] Jesus Never Died, He Married Mary Magdalene And Gave Birth To 5 Kids / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Snake That Never Died - Eleriko Are Snake That Have Lived A Thousand Years by Orisablog: 4:58am On Jan 12
The snake that never died - Eleriko are snake that have lived a thousand years

Have you heard about the story of ancient snakes that could live for thousands of years.?

Those stories or legends are not myth, they are real. The fact that they are passed down from generations to generations orally and there is no prove of their existence doesn't mean they are fabricated stories or made up.

I know people would say where am I getting this stories, I must commend the effort of this people IYAAMI ELEYE and IYAMOPO, egbe Orun in their thousands which I have visited and explore, egbe imole, egbe Ogun, awon ela, awon eda ATI gbo gbo egbe in the universe and multiverse. I would not forget the role of OBATALA, ORUNMILA, OLOKUN, OSUN, YEMOJA, OLOSA, LUKOSI, AGEMO, SANGO, OYA, ESU, ORISA IBEJI...This are just few I could remember as at this time of writing this article.

The above names or individual or groups are my mentor,teacher,guides and they are the ones behind my stories and write up.

I have been able to meet a lot of people but most importantly ERINLE, a direct descendants of ERINLE just as I am the direct descendants of OBATALA. Which make be believe more in myself that we are not alone and there are people out there who travel in this spirit .

Back to my article .. This are the source of my article and I must give them their credit for their relentless effort on me

What you don't know is that snakes don't die.

A snake has a lot of stages when it comes to growth. A snake can live up to a thousand years if giving the permission and it also depends on the specie of the snake involve, the spiritual growth of the snake .

I used to tell people, snake is not a bad thing at all. Many of you have been to churches and they told you that you have a snake spirit, and so what exactly? Why are you feeling sad because someone call you a snake?

Was it not OLODUMARE that created all things? If OLODUMARE doesn't want snake to exist he)/she would have terminate their existence, the same goes for imaginary Satan in Christian books and Islam . Why can't their biblical supreme being kill Satan and end the suffering of its devotee?

#####MISSING TEXT####
VISIT THE BLOG www.orisa.com.ng for full article

Am not going to lie to you, I have my own snake and it's more than a thousand snakes when we want to count the snakes given to me from various groups according to my reward cos I earn them with hard labour .

Being also a direct grandson of AGBODERE, my family ORISA. The great hunter who turned to snake . The story of AGBODERE was one of the first article I wrote on this blog www.orisa.com.ng you can search and read.

#####MISSING TEXT####

I once hate snake before but now I see them as family, it dare not bite me and he won't because I myself am a snake, having more than a thousand snake as Spiritual pets .

So I want to ask again,what is the big deal in being a snake? What is wrong in being a snake?

#####MISSING TEXT####
It drops at 8am this morning.

They are snakes, natural snakes who work tirelessly to be granted the permission to transform into human and be born a human.

I am OLUWO AJE NLA +2347031178647. For spiritual growth and guidance, consultation whatever.
Re: The Snake That Never Died - Eleriko Are Snake That Have Lived A Thousand Years by FRANCISTOWN: 6:13am On Jan 12
I hope you understand that traditional/ethnic religion is first our culture before it became a religion.

Stop deceiving people with what you yourself know nothing about. I've come across two of your threads and I'll tell you for free. You don't know Jack about what you are writing.
Do you even know what/who iyamopo is according to the Yoruba tradition?

Obatala/Obataasa, Orunmila etc are your mentor?

When Otu Ogbe says:

Orunmila didn't go to anybody's house.
Everybody came to the house of the father.

Babalawos don't go advertising themselves like the pastors and alfas. People always search for them.
Re: The Snake That Never Died - Eleriko Are Snake That Have Lived A Thousand Years by Orisablog: 7:00pm On Jan 12
Say what you like ..

If I don't have connections with them I would not say it..

So may be you don't have.

Doesn't mean I don't have
Re: The Snake That Never Died - Eleriko Are Snake That Have Lived A Thousand Years by LordReed(m): 7:04pm On Jan 12
Orisablog:
The snake that never died - Eleriko are snake that have lived a thousand years

Have you heard about the story of ancient snakes that could live for thousands of years.?

Those stories or legends are not myth, they are real. The fact that they are passed down from generations to generations orally and there is no prove of their existence doesn't mean they are fabricated stories or made up.

I know people would say where am I getting this stories, I must commend the effort of this people IYAAMI ELEYE and IYAMOPO, egbe Orun in their thousands which I have visited and explore, egbe imole, egbe Ogun, awon ela, awon eda ATI gbo gbo egbe in the universe and multiverse. I would not forget the role of OBATALA, ORUNMILA, OLOKUN, OSUN, YEMOJA, OLOSA, LUKOSI, AGEMO, SANGO, OYA, ESU, ORISA IBEJI...This are just few I could remember as at this time of writing this article.

The above names or individual or groups are my mentor,teacher,guides and they are the ones behind my stories and write up.

I have been able to meet a lot of people but most importantly ERINLE, a direct descendants of ERINLE just as I am the direct descendants of OBATALA. Which make be believe more in myself that we are not alone and there are people out there who travel in this spirit .

Back to my article .. This are the source of my article and I must give them their credit for their relentless effort on me

What you don't know is that snakes don't die.

A snake has a lot of stages when it comes to growth. A snake can live up to a thousand years if giving the permission and it also depends on the specie of the snake involve, the spiritual growth of the snake .

I used to tell people, snake is not a bad thing at all. Many of you have been to churches and they told you that you have a snake spirit, and so what exactly? Why are you feeling sad because someone call you a snake?

Was it not OLODUMARE that created all things? If OLODUMARE doesn't want snake to exist he)/she would have terminate their existence, the same goes for imaginary Satan in Christian books and Islam . Why can't their biblical supreme being kill Satan and end the suffering of its devotee?

#####MISSING TEXT####

Am not going to lie to you, I have my own snake and it's more than a thousand snakes when we want to count the snakes given to me from various groups according to my reward cos I earn them with hard labour .

Being also a direct grandson of AGBODERE, my family ORISA. The great hunter who turned to snake . The story of AGBODERE was one of the first article I wrote on this blog www.orisa.com.ng you can search and read.

#####MISSING TEXT####

I once hate snake before but now I see them as family, it dare not bite me and he won't because I myself am a snake, having more than a thousand snake as Spiritual pets .

So I want to ask again,what is the big deal in being a snake? What is wrong in being a snake?

#####MISSING TEXT####
It drops at 8am this morning.

They are snakes, natural snakes who work tirelessly to be granted the permission to transform into human and be born a human.

I am OLUWO AJE NLA +2347031178647. For spiritual growth and guidance, consultation whatever.

How can a story being orally transmitted mean it is real? You even say there is no evidence so how are you convinced they are real? Because someone said so?

1 Like

Re: The Snake That Never Died - Eleriko Are Snake That Have Lived A Thousand Years by FRANCISTOWN: 7:18pm On Jan 12
LordReed:

How can a story being orally transmitted man it is real? You even say there is no evidence so how are you convinced they are real? Because someone said so?

Lol... The same old wives fables passed from generation to generations. Moonlight stories to intrigue kids

1 Like

Re: The Snake That Never Died - Eleriko Are Snake That Have Lived A Thousand Years by LordReed(m): 10:31pm On Jan 12
FRANCISTOWN:

Lol... The same old wives fables passed from generation to generations. Moonlight stories to intrigue kids

I love stories, I was brought up on stories and even now I love reading stories but I can no longer understand why people feel they HAVE to believe in stories.

3 Likes

Re: The Snake That Never Died - Eleriko Are Snake That Have Lived A Thousand Years by FRANCISTOWN: 6:38am On Jan 13
LordReed:

I love stories, I was brought up on stories and even now I love reading stories but I can no longer understand why people feel they HAVE to believe in stories.

I once met someone who said she uses Yoruba movies as blue prints for how she lives her life. No wonder she believes in the marine world fables.
Just as you've said. Stories are very interesting. Now problems arise when people can't draw lines between fictions and reality. Though I'm not sure about this but, I think it's all about thought process.
Re: The Snake That Never Died - Eleriko Are Snake That Have Lived A Thousand Years by Image123(m): 8:01am On Jan 13
LordReed:

Errmmm, if the story is true. For example, you think you have to believe your amputee story. i don't understand why you feel you HAVE to believe it. Don't be a hypocrite again this year Reed.
Re: The Snake That Never Died - Eleriko Are Snake That Have Lived A Thousand Years by LordReed(m): 9:07am On Jan 13
FRANCISTOWN:

I once met someone who said she uses Yoruba movies as blue prints for how she lives her life. No wonder she believes in the marine world fables.
Just as you've said. Stories are very interesting. Now problems arise when people can't draw lines between fictions and reality. Though I'm not sure about this but, I think it's all about thought process.

I think some form of systematic teaching of critical thinking is needed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did The Christians Plagiarize The Pagan Cults? / I Like Your Heart To Be Opened Because: / No Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.