Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) (62717 Views)

Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) / 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) / An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by x123xlolls(m): 9:20am On Jan 12

1 Like

Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by lendahand(m): 9:21am On Jan 12
Evil slogan

2 Likes

Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by NwokoloOwa: 9:24am On Jan 12
smiley smiley smiley.

If you no gree, you go die, then you don gree. smiley
Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by Alexlalax1(m): 9:25am On Jan 12
Naija na comedy centre of the world. We dey use everything dey catch cruise. Those thieves at the helm of affairs knows our weaknesses that's why the are easily exploiting us. No gree for anybody but we dey gree them to steal our common wealth

3 Likes

Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:26am On Jan 12
EVIL SLANG BACK TO SENDER AND EVIL MINDS BEHIND THIS SLANG. angryThat is why you defiant youths are stagnant and japa ,because you start talking unproductive slangs that keep you backwards.e.g
Business is an agreement , if you not gree for anybody how will you do business and make money?
Contract is An agreement if you not green,you lose out
Tolerance of others beliefs is agreement to live in peace,if not chaos would ensue
STOP THE RUBBISH SLANG,IS EVIL SLANG PROMOTED BY ANTICHRISTS AND AGENTS OF SATAN
Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by joejoe3: 9:26am On Jan 12
Na the same thing. U no go gree for death so leave the road. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by prinsam30: 9:29am On Jan 12
omo na to enter bush oooo, I no gree ke

1 Like

Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by NwokoloOwa: 9:33am On Jan 12
My best Logo smiley

3 Likes

Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:33am On Jan 12
But the small car dey hin lane na?
Make the trailer park well joor.

Even in the court, na the trailer dem go blame

1 Like

Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:36am On Jan 12
Whatisurproblem:
me and the trailer driver shall meet in court. If I gree make i bend... 😂 😆 😂
na heavenly court be that be that because it's extremely rare for one to come out of this alive most especially when both vehicles are on top speed inshort it will be heavenly court with head in adamawa and leg in enugu 😂😂😪
Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by Dejijossy(m): 9:36am On Jan 12
[quote author=Edoreborn post=127899737]I no go still gree abeg[u/quote]

RIP
Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:36am On Jan 12
Peppysco:
It is because of such situation as this the Nigerian Police has flagged the slogan. Trust Nigerians, many would rather act irrationally based on the slogan than to apply diplomacy and extreme caution. As for me, i'm not dragging with anybody, bring your problems, I walk away.
Correct!

1 Like

Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by Gandollar(f): 9:37am On Jan 12
Edoreborn:
I no go still gree abeg
No wonder police say the slogan is evil grin
Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by uptownemmygee(m): 9:38am On Jan 12
If I gree make I bend like JW shoe
Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by mecustika: 9:42am On Jan 12
Lai Lai we no go gree for anybody this year. Our mumu don du.
Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by charlypoker(m): 9:44am On Jan 12
If you no gree you die]
Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by Karleb(m): 9:45am On Jan 12
See that space wey dey for middle, na you get am.
Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by superCleanworks(m): 9:45am On Jan 12
psucc:
I no go gree oooooo
Na to enter bush wait until dem pass.
That way, I no gree for anybody!

Exactly.
dem wan put you inside early grave

NO GREE

2 Likes

Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by armadeo(m): 9:47am On Jan 12
superCleanworks:

Exactly.
dem wan put you inside early grave

NO GREE

Loooool. Last last you no still gree. Lool
Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by ade4real2016: 9:50am On Jan 12
Some people no go gree nah...Na for Hellfire them go gree
Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by emma2002(m): 9:52am On Jan 12
no gree for life or no gree for death
Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by Migats: 9:52am On Jan 12
Dodging the trailer is a way of not "greeing" for your village people...

1 Like

Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by fredola77(m): 9:54am On Jan 12
Uptownerd:
You go gree abi those casket guys go dance for you ni?

Omoh... was in this exact situation on my way to Akwanga from Jos sometime last year. I just gree ooo!
Wisdom is profitable to direct 😂

5 Likes

Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by Uptownerd: 9:57am On Jan 12
Emeskhalifa:
But the small car dey hin lane na?
Make the trailer park well joor.

Even in the court, na the trailer dem go blame
grin grin cheesy
Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by bareal(m): 9:58am On Jan 12
Edoreborn:
I no go still gree abeg

Yes nah....abi you go gree make dem kill you?

1 Like

Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:02am On Jan 12
Uptownerd:
Same Bush Decision..

No gree for bush.
Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by ADEWEBS(m): 10:10am On Jan 12
Abeg i no dey gree for anybody this year oooooo

if you have a quack web developer and you need a professional Python developer, kindly check my signature, Thank you
Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by kasim155: 10:17am On Jan 12
Hahahahhahahahaha my no gree for anybody nor reach the side at all

1 Like

Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by OlaGod1(m): 10:20am On Jan 12
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Situation like this I go just shift,but spiritually I no go gree grin tongue.
I tell you oo

2 Likes

Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by slowice(m): 10:45am On Jan 12
Na to jam those two truck into lagoon
Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by Emeka71(m): 10:45am On Jan 12
insidelife22:
No gree for anybody no go fit reach for here.
Just leave the road.
Re: No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) by Advancedman(m): 10:51am On Jan 12
Uptownerd:

#NOGREEFORANYBODY if you chat to execute it Negatively you harvest your abundant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.s Business Visa B1/b2 Interview : What To Expect / Snakes Invade Flooded Homes Of Villagers In Bayelsa As Residents Lament. Photos / Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.