Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Rivers Crisis: Reps Member Declares Support For Gov. Fubara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Crisis: Reps Member Declares Support For Gov. Fubara (1507 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Ugonna Ozuruigbo As Reps Member, Declares Nwadike Winner / Rivers Crisis: Wike Defies Threats, Lands In Port Harcourt / Tribunal Sacks Ondo South PDP Rep Member, Declares Albert Akintoye Of APC Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Crisis: Reps Member Declares Support For Gov. Fubara by RiversMirror: 8:35am On Jan 12
Rivers Crisis: Reps Member Declares Support For Gov. Fubara

says actions is in the overall interest of his constituents

Hours after Governor Siminalayi Fubara of Rivers State yesterday met with President Bola Tinubu in Abuja, Nyesom Wike's kinsman, Hon. Manuchim Umezuruike, Member Representing Port Harcourt Federal Constituency I in the House of Representatives and Member House Committee on the FCT, has declared his support for Governor Fubara.

He said, "I love Wike, but as a National Assembly Member, I am following my governor, Sir Siminalayi Fubara, in the interest of m toy constituents and constituency."

Honourable Manuchim Umezuruike, Member Representing Port Harcourt Federal Constituency I in the House of Representatives, won the election on the platform of the Labour Party.

Hon. Manuchim Umezuruike, polled 22,459 votes to defeat the PDP candidate. and other contestants. He's the only politician who won the election on the platform of another party in Rivers State, and he commands huge fellowship in the politics of Rivers State.

https://www.riversmirror.ng/2024/01/rivers-crisis-reps-member-declares.html

Re: Rivers Crisis: Reps Member Declares Support For Gov. Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 9:20am On Jan 12
Not hours after the visit, he has always been with Joseph and he's a labour party member, the governor is buying support, don't you want him to make his own 100M as a baby politician and first time rep member?
Re: Rivers Crisis: Reps Member Declares Support For Gov. Fubara by CollectMoney: 11:27am On Jan 12
vanitybutiwanti:
Not hours after the visit, he has always been with Joseph and he's a labour party member, the governor is buying support, don't you want him to make his own 100M as a baby politician and first time rep member?

Yea, hes the labour party guy.
Re: Rivers Crisis: Reps Member Declares Support For Gov. Fubara by Oscarchims: 12:02pm On Jan 12
His victory was allowed by wike, because the PDP guy was loyal to Austin opara... Let's watch how it plays out

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: Reps Member Declares Support For Gov. Fubara by ruggedtimi(m): 12:32pm On Jan 12
RiversMirror:
Rivers Crisis: Reps Member Declares Support For Gov. Fubara

says actions is in the overall interest of his constituents

Hours after Governor Siminalayi Fubara of Rivers State yesterday met with President Bola Tinubu in Abuja, Nyesom Wike's kinsman, Hon. Manuchim Umezuruike, Member Representing Port Harcourt Federal Constituency I in the House of Representatives and Member House Committee on the FCT, has declared his support for Governor Fubara.

He said, "I love Wike, but as a National Assembly Member, I am following my governor, Sir Siminalayi Fubara, in the interest of m toy constituents and constituency."

Honourable Manuchim Umezuruike, Member Representing Port Harcourt Federal Constituency I in the House of Representatives, won the election on the platform of the Labour Party.

Hon. Manuchim Umezuruike, polled 22,459 votes to defeat the PDP candidate. and other contestants. He's the only politician who won the election on the platform of another party in Rivers State, and he commands huge fellowship in the politics of Rivers State.

https://www.riversmirror.ng/2024/01/rivers-crisis-reps-member-declares.html
lies...Allison Anderson won house of reps seat under APC
Re: Rivers Crisis: Reps Member Declares Support For Gov. Fubara by sageb: 1:00pm On Jan 12
Oscarchims:
His victory was allowed by wike, because the PDP guy was loyal to Austin opara... Let's watch how it plays out

Hon. Manuchim won Hon. Boms in Port Harcourt constituency 1 fair and square. Wike could not manipulate it to favour his allies.
Re: Rivers Crisis: Reps Member Declares Support For Gov. Fubara by sageb: 1:01pm On Jan 12
ruggedtimi:
lies...Allison Anderson won house of reps seat under APC

Don't mind the poster, Anderson of APC won Ogu/Bolo/Okrika federal constituency.
LP 1 seat
APC 1 seat
Re: Rivers Crisis: Reps Member Declares Support For Gov. Fubara by Melagros(m): 1:13pm On Jan 12
Fubara is gaining ground on final dismantling Wike's political structures in Rivers State. I pity those urchins 27 lawmakers who foolishly defected to apc, after the supreme court judgment they will cry like babies
Re: Rivers Crisis: Reps Member Declares Support For Gov. Fubara by Oscarchims: 1:59pm On Jan 12
sageb:

Hon. Manuchim won Hon. Boms in Port Harcourt constituency 1 fair and square. Wike could not manipulate it to favour his allies.
Fair and square true but in obio/akpor he did a magic... We thank God he never manipulated because it was easy for him

(1) (Reply)

Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi / Great Video:911 Mysteries - Demolitions Part 1 - 3 / I Have The Power To Take Nigeria Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.