Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East (1284 Views)

Wonder Court Estate Oribanwa Awoyaya Offplan 3bedroom Bungalow & Semi Detached D / Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow @ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:14pm On Jan 29
IVORY2009:

Okay

But is this method cost effective?

It's very cost effective..
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:48am On Feb 01
Happy new month my people...

We're on site this morning, as we've commenced with the day's work...
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01
Good evening my people, we give God all the Glory for today as we've been able to achieve lintel level in some parts of the building

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:10pm On Feb 01
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:35am On Feb 03
Good morning my people, we're on site this morning as we'll be commencing with lintel boarding and iron work
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:37am On Feb 03
Planks we'll be using for the lintel have been bought and brought to site

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:41am On Feb 03
Iron benders have already started tying the pillars and styropes for the lintel...

We'll be joining the pillars with the starters and take it direct to concrete fascia(parapet) level

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:43am On Feb 03
Lintel boarding starts cool

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:54pm On Feb 03
Iron benders are on with their trade...

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:54pm On Feb 03
More photos :

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:08pm On Feb 04
Progress from our lintel work today from top view

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04
Inside the formwork

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:20pm On Feb 04
More photos :

Lintel work in progress

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East by floshady02: 5:46am On Feb 05
Following

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:27pm On Feb 06
floshady02:
Following

You're welcome onboard cool

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:32pm On Feb 09
Good evening my people, I duely apologize for not updating for some days now, It's not been easy having to deal with the current reality on ground especially with the hike in prices of cement and other building materials in the country as its slowing down the construction process.

We really do not know were the country is heading to...
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East by tivta(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09
AsomArchitectNG:
Good evening my people, I duely apologize for not updating for some days now, It's not been easy having to deal with the current reality on ground especially with the hike in prices of cement and other building materials in the country as its slowing down the construction process.

We really do not know were the country is heading to...

Honestly its heart wreaking

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East by floshady02: 7:31pm On Feb 09
Is the project yours?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09
tivta:

Honestly its heart wreaking

It's my brother
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09
floshady02:
Is the project yours?

My client

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Investment Properties At Ikoyi, V.i,lekki/environs And Mainland / 2 Bedroom Flat At Fha Lugbe,abuja At The Rate Of #350,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.