Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) (25634 Views)

Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested / Vikings Cultists Invade Police Station In Delta To Free Member, 7 Arrested / 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 12:19pm On Jan 12
That's good
Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by FarmPlanetNG: 12:19pm On Jan 12
KLEINBASS:
Nigerians are a problem to the world.

grin
Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by Tyf007: 12:20pm On Jan 12
If this happened in Nigeria, ppro will said we are ontop of the matter till the will die n then they will share the money with the kidnappers.
Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:21pm On Jan 12
JovialJune:

Comprehension failed you or you chose not to read?
The thing tire me, what manner of confusion is that?

1 Like

Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by famousroland(m): 12:22pm On Jan 12
See as their suspects look fresh,nigerian criminals always look like dem no dey see money for their business...

1 Like

Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by naijapikin2(m): 12:22pm On Jan 12
They must have a special interest else they wouldn't have swung Into action. These xenophobic South Africans and their ugly looking fleshless heads 🤔🤔🤔

If the nigerian had been killed they would have branded him a drug dealer.

Stupid ungrateful nitwits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by bashh12(m): 12:22pm On Jan 12
Comprehension failed him grin
JovialJune:

Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by aspabay(m): 12:23pm On Jan 12
KLEINBASS:

READING
COMPREHENSION
Which of the two is your main problem?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by jude33084(m): 12:23pm On Jan 12
KLEINBASS:
I have always said nigerian community in south africa is killing each other. Their barbaric and nigerians in Nigerians think their innocent and South Africans are bad one. Nigerians in south africa live like animals

How did you get to Nairaland?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by SamOchuko: 12:23pm On Jan 12
KLEINBASS:

Ok, where are you from? Are you a part of the world’s problem?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by jude33084(m): 12:24pm On Jan 12
aspabay:

READING
COMPREHENSION
Which of the two is your main problem?

I tire o!
God bless you for asking him cheesy grin
Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by aspabay(m): 12:24pm On Jan 12
CalabarPikin:
See how they cover their faces before taking pictures.

If na my beloved country, them for give them portrait shots with unimaginable caption

Even in US they will get cool mugshot. Stop castigating your country

3 Likes

Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by Agugbadin: 12:26pm On Jan 12
Reveal their names and let's know which region of Nigeria they come from.

1 Like

Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12
Op is a South African whos obsessed with anything Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by CalabarPikin: 12:27pm On Jan 12
aspabay:

Even in US they will get cool mugshot. Stop castigating your country

Oh
Okay
Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by sreamsense: 12:28pm On Jan 12
KLEINBASS:
What happened to you? Is it that you didn't complete your education or you failed comprehension test in school and life? Just copy the whole text into Google translator and translate to you local mother tongue maybe you will understand better.

1 Like

Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by KLEINBASS: 12:28pm On Jan 12
Google it. the kidnappers are nigerian. Stop changing my posting to cover up the savages nigerians in south africa.

1 Like

Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by KLEINBASS: 12:29pm On Jan 12
Is all over the news that the 7 are nigerians
Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by lomprico(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12
KLEINBASS:
My papa is a problem to the world.
Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by KLEINBASS: 12:30pm On Jan 12
naijapikin2:
They must have a special interest else they wouldn't have swung Into action. These xenophobic South Africans and their ugly looking fleshless heads 🤔🤔🤔

If the nigerian had been killed they would have branded him a drug dealer.

Stupid ungrateful nitwits.

The 7 arrested are all Nigerians
Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by naijapikin2(m): 12:33pm On Jan 12
KLEINBASS:

The 7 arrested are all Nigerians
I know... Read my response again.
Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by lincs25(m): 12:38pm On Jan 12
Stop rushing to be the first to comment, see where it has landed you. grin
KLEINBASS:
Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by sajiwere(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12
Is it first to comment medals your problem or cataract issue? The offence was committed against Nigerian national o

quote author=KLEINBASS post=127903503]Nigerians are a problem to the world. [/quote]
Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by ghboy83: 12:45pm On Jan 12
Always disgracing your selves and country.Nigerians, Nigerians, Nigerians
Why
Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by Xiaohei(m): 12:47pm On Jan 12
Kudos to the South African Police for swiftly rescuing the kidnapped Nigerian. I’m not surprised Nigerians orchestrated the kidnapping. Silly menace!
Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by Olam09(m): 12:47pm On Jan 12
JovialJune:

Don't mind the idiot.
Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by zombieHUNTER: 12:48pm On Jan 12
KLEINBASS:

illiterate fool
Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:48pm On Jan 12
KLEINBASS:
I have always said nigerian community in south africa is killing each other. Their barbaric and nigerians in Nigerians think their innocent and South Africans are bad one. Nigerians in south africa live like animals
crazy cretin
Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by TRAPLORD13: 12:55pm On Jan 12
Make Dem thank God say na SA.
Stray bullet for don delete them to say na My Naija.
Death to all kidnappers.
They don't deserve mercy
Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by Tbasicme: 12:57pm On Jan 12
Haaa Oga read the story na. The suspects kidnapped a Nigerian ni oh

KLEINBASS:
Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by casualobserver: 12:58pm On Jan 12
KLEINBASS:

It’s the Same people doing the same thing they do in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) by lozanni(m): 1:06pm On Jan 12
Xiaohei:
Kudos to the South African Police for swiftly rescuing the kidnapped Nigerian. I’m not surprised Nigerians orchestrated the kidnapping. Silly menace!

You write as if you Southies are Saints.
How about the rapes, murders, car jackings and robberies carried out by your people on a daily basis ?
You don't condemn a whole group simply because of the actions of a minute sub-set of the group, because if you do, then all Southies will be wrongly labelled as R.pists, robbers or car thieves.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Childless Woman Steals Baby In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Fake Police "Inspector" On Patrol Caught With His "Junior" Colleague (Video) / EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.