Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State (16519 Views)

Benue: Tribunal Affirms Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (APC) As Duly Elected Governor / Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor / Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State by aspabay(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12
Democracy no longer at risk grin angry
Re: Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State by slivertongue: 12:08pm On Jan 12
ipobarecriminals:
cool OK.

Waiting for Kano b4 I go back to bed

Kano is ongoing. Victory to NNPP.
Re: Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State by aspabay(m): 12:08pm On Jan 12
ALCOHOLKILLS:
APC in the mud

madridguy hope your apshit governors have standby doctors cheesy grin

You know a double mouthed sycophant when you see one.

When APC wins it's corruption, when they loose he's jumping and praising SC

Re: Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State by Omenlon: 12:09pm On Jan 12
BarrNosaEsq:
His looting continues
for your eye na everybody dey loot. You must be a looter in waiting. May God no allow you near the corridor of power because your own go worse.
Re: Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State by AbuAeesha: 12:09pm On Jan 12
Wat about Kano??
Re: Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State by khattab02: 12:09pm On Jan 12
I hope those " supreme court has been bribed" people go come acknowledge this one and not cry foul when it does not go their way in the other states
Re: Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State by ipobarecriminals: 12:14pm On Jan 12
slivertongue:

Kano is ongoing. Victory to NNPP.
till then
Re: Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State by naijapikin2(m): 12:15pm On Jan 12
Gathering of worms, I can't be impressed by the actions of the supreme court. They are the worst hope of the common man. They turned a blind eye to the presidential petition in favour of cacophony. Nonsensical set of corrupt neanderthals.

I am not from the east neither am I ipob. So watch your response,, 😠😠😠😠😠

I am just an angry concerned nigerian 😑😑😑
Re: Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State by beey2(m): 12:19pm On Jan 12
Offpoint1:
Why does all Nigeria election always ended up in court?

If we can conduct a credible elections in Nigeria, then democracy should be scrap.

Then what evil thing did you want to happen to Nigeria? You're just a Nigeria hater sad
Re: Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State by ufuosman(m): 12:20pm On Jan 12
Congrats to him
Re: Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State by MrTed(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12
Governor Bala Mohammed deserves victory in the Supreme Court due to his proven commitment to governance, inclusive policies, and significant strides in development. His leadership has positively impacted the state, fostering economic growth and social progress. The legal challenges he faced were diligently addressed, showcasing adherence to democratic principles. Congratulations on his victory would signify recognition of his dedication to public service and the trust bestowed upon him by the electorate. May this triumph further empower him to continue steering the state towards prosperity and well-being for its citizens.

Congratulations Sir.

Comrade Ibrahim Aliyu
Abuja
Comradeibrahimaliyu@gmail.com

Re: Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State by Pat081: 12:52pm On Jan 12
ipobarecriminals:
cool OK.

Waiting for Kano b4 I go back to bed
ANPP is the winner in kano
Re: Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State by aamir489: 3:00pm On Jan 12
The headless mob will not cry over thisThe headless mob will not cry over this...
Re: Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State by ipobarecriminals: 3:34pm On Jan 12
Pat081:
ANPP is the winner in kano
ANPP grin undecided grin. ..OK! Congratulations to ANPP grin cool lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State by ikdaddy01(m): 9:36am On Jan 13
Why are they delaying Eivers verdict

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola Admits Increasing Airport Contract By N7bn / Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking / EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.