Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

The ONE THING You Must Do TODAY To Make 2024 Your Best Year Ever... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The ONE THING You Must Do TODAY To Make 2024 Your Best Year Ever... (97 Views)

What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The ONE THING You Must Do TODAY To Make 2024 Your Best Year Ever... by Knetpro(m): 11:52am On Jan 12
There is ONE THING you need to do today to make 2024 your BEST YEAR EVER.

By the way, this does not have anything to do with making New Year resolutions.

Neither does it have anything to do with saying endless prayers and affirmations.

But, don't get me wrong.

I am a strong believer in the efficacy of prayers and affirmations.

However, no matter the amount of prayers and affirmations you make daily...

2024 will not be any different from 2023 and the years before it without doing this ONE THING.

Honestly, it is failure to do this one thing over the years that has kept millions of Nigerians struggling financially all through the years.

Before revealing the ONE THING you need to do TODAY to make 2024 your BEST YEAR EVER...

Let me ask you the following question:

"Aside from the cost of food, school fees and house rent, what is the most trending topic in Nigeria right now,"

YOU: Another insane rise in the price of PMS (or fuel)?

ME: NOPE!

YOU: Man U and Arsenal match?

YOU: The suspension of the embattled Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, Betta Edu?

Then what?

Well, I did a check on the most trending search words on Google just a few days ago.

You may not believe it, but YouTube came up tops, followed by Facebook and WhatsApp, as the most searched terms on Google.

What does this mean?

It simply means that many Nigerians are greatly interested in visiting YouTube and Facebook every day.

And that is understandable.

After all, there is so much hardship and suffering in the country today.

And people are avidly looking for a solution to their problems.

One of such solutions is the endless stream of free entertainment that is provided by these media giants.

By so doing, the multitude of Nigerians who visit those channels avail themselves of a ready-made outlet to escape from the harsh realities of living in Nigeria today.

On the other hand, another category of people do not depend on entertainment as the solution to their problem.

Rather, they are fed up with living in this country and are desperately searching for genuine information on how to travel out to seek greener pastures abroad.

But, there is a smaller group of people who believe that they do not have to travel outside the country to be able to live a better life.

This group of people are convinced in their hearts that they can work and earn in doollars online without travelling abroad.

As such, they visit YouTube and Facebook every day looking for opportunities of working and earning in doollars from their homes in Nigeria without travelling abroad.

So, which of these categories of people do you belong?

Is it...

Category A - the group of people visiting YouTube and Facebook daily looking for information on how to work and earn in doollars without travelling abroad.

Or

Category B - the group of people visiting YouTube and Facebook daily primarily for information on how to travel outside this country.

Or

Category C - the group of people visiting YouTube and Facebook daily primarily for the purpose of entertainment and to pass the time.

Let me guess.

Like me, you belong to Category A!

Otherwise, you would not have read this very long post up till this point.

If that is so, I've got great news for you.

You can actually work and earn in doollars online in Nigeria without travelling abroad.

Now, at over 1,000 naira to 1 doollar....

Who would not JUMP at any opportunity to earn in doollars while living in Nigeria?

Well, there are some Nigerians who are comfortable with poverty or are satisfied with the amount of income they make every month.

And are not interested in increasing their monthly income.

But, thank God you are not in that category because no matter how much money you make in naira, you will never be able to beat someone earning in doollars.

The situation is comparable to someone riding a bicycle who is trying to outrun another person driving a motor vehicle as they move toward the same destination.

You will agree that no matter how slow the motor vehicle is moving, the bicycle can never outrun the motor vehicle.

Honestly, with the situation of the country right now...

It is only a stupid person who would not want to earn in doollars.

Cos earning 1,000 doollars consistently every month automatically makes you a millionaire.

And, bad as e bad...

Even if it is just 500 doollars that you are able to earn in a month...

It is still a lot of money.

Now just imagine having 500k in your bank account right now...

And expecting another 500k next month, and the month after that, and the month after that, and the month after that, and the month after that indefinitely...

Would it help pay your house rent, take adequate care of your children's education and provide a better life for your family?

Of course it would!

With that kind of money in your bank account, you will be able to do so many things that you have not been able to do because of lack of money.

Therefore, the ONE THING that you must do TODAY to make 2024 your BEST YEAR EVER is to learn how to start earning in doollars from home.

I know the next question you will ask is:

"How do I start earning in doollars from my home in Nigeria without travelling abroad?"

Click the link in my signature line below to get access to one powerful guide and 12 new sizzling hot videos that will teach you step by step how to start earning in doollars from your home in Nigeria without travelling abroad.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent / Understanding What It Means To Feel High: A Spiritual Reflection / Help A Dying Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.