Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) (22358 Views)

Gunmen Raze Houses Of APC & LP Chairmen In Imo State, Kidnap Monarch's Wife / Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State / Southern Kaduna: Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Six Days, Houses, Valuables Des (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by MasterTeeUSA: 4:14pm On Jan 12
Until all these villages are opened up, modernized with police stations and drone security.. none of these would stop. How would military respond to this on time? We need to do something different or continue the insanity.

Aonkuuse:

Source: https://trendygists.com/2024/01/12/food-other-valuables-consumed-as-gunmen-raze-benue-village-photos/
Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by 007kjb: 4:21pm On Jan 12
rspy:
By 2030..
Fulani would take over Nigeria completely

Not IGBO land maybe before then we have had our IGBO nation
Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by 007kjb: 4:33pm On Jan 12
John4B:
Nawa oh! These people are passing through alot, they hv been dealt with by terrorist. U mean to tell me people live inside those mud structures?

U never see anything na so 90% of BENUE is o, even in Makurdi
Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by seunayantokun(m): 4:35pm On Jan 12
Ireportlive:
Retailiation
Retaliation? For what? You think saying that is smartness?
Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by victorazy(m): 4:49pm On Jan 12
Major7:

This criticizes igbo, that criticizes igbo.is it every tribe that hates igbo Learn to show love to other people bro,too much hate everywhere. No person or tribe can stand alone in times of adversity. Divided we fall cool

Oga I know what am saying. I live outside the shores of igboland and I've had the opportunities to meet ppl from diff parts of Nigeria including Benue guys, I must say "they've been brainwashed based on the experience of Civil War", yes! They preferred the people that shows them pepe than mingling with igbos (maybe inferiority stuff sha).
Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by ask4bk(m): 4:50pm On Jan 12
pachigo001:
come to igbo land and see how we are defending ourselves we don’t wait for government
I'm igbo, my village CANNOT defend us from 200 armed men with Ak47 and on a bike.

You've no idea how these idiotsss operate.

1 Like

Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by newoffer: 4:55pm On Jan 12
I don't understand Benue as a whole. I hate seeing news like this.
Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by sylve11: 4:56pm On Jan 12
Weak state. sad cool
Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by xtreemk: 5:11pm On Jan 12
Mineral Resources are there and they want you to move out of your village.. it is a warning
Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by Cromagnon: 5:11pm On Jan 12
fidelmarshal199:
Their governor is busy fighting Benue ApC instead of focusing on securing the lives and properties of his people
Secure how
With which soldiers
Which police?
Read your constitution well
Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by OBTMOS(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12
The TIV people should go and asked the Agatus how they manage to control the fulanis from this kind of attack
Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by kennethovic7(m): 5:52pm On Jan 12
oxygeng:

wrong. Benue APC is busy distracting the GOVERNOR rather.
You also wrong, the only way to minimize or stop this is to have a sit down with critical stakeholders especially the various reps members and the traditional rulers and lesders, but guess what, the Governor doesn't even want to listen to them. Why?
Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by nedekid: 5:52pm On Jan 12
slivertongue:
benue should rise and defend their communities from terrorists
Defend themselves with bows and arrows, hoes, shovels, diggers against people armed with Ak 47 assault rifles?
Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by OyinO: 6:02pm On Jan 12
rspy:
By 2030..
Fulani would take over Nigeria completely

This whole thing can backfire. Stop daydreaming.
Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by Major7: 6:03pm On Jan 12
victorazy:

Oga I know what am saying. I live outside the shores of igboland and I've had the opportunities to meet ppl from diff parts of Nigeria including Benue guys, I must say "they've been brainwashed based on the experience of Civil War", yes! They preferred the people that shows them pepe than mingling with igbos (maybe inferiority stuff sha).

God will show us all His mercy

1 Like

Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by OyinO: 6:03pm On Jan 12
I pity the Nigerians who cannot match violence for violence.
Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by History555: 6:08pm On Jan 12
When ortom was there the likes of omenka and mannbqq said he was behind the killings as a way of deflecting from his failure as a Governor. Now alia is there, maybe omenka and mannbqq can tell us who is behind this killings.

In between that what exactly is the job of dss and Nigerian army. If they cannot secure this country then Nigeria needs its own version of the second amendment

1 Like

Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by rspy: 6:16pm On Jan 12
OyinO:

This whole thing can backfire. Stop daydreaming.

backfire grin grin grin grin
you dont know Nigerians are still sleeping...
Fulani's plans is working perfectly, and Nigerians are still sleeping
Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by Ubanz: 6:16pm On Jan 12
Don't think that the attack is on the Benue peasants alone.
It must trickle down to u and I living in the cities who are dependent on the food basket.

Don't think that the present cost of food items in our markets is a result of bad economy alone, insecurity is the major cause of the alarming increase in food scarcity and high prices.
Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by rspy: 6:17pm On Jan 12
Major7:

White man God will show Black man mercy grin grin grin
Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by ufotunang: 6:20pm On Jan 12
Very bad and people living in the villages , communities are really suffering... going through a lot... people still living in mud houses, rural underdevelopment and we they have a government
Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by victorazy(m): 6:24pm On Jan 12
Major7:

Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by DAVIDELUXED: 6:48pm On Jan 12
very sad. benue is in a dilemma. killing from fulanis. from gunmen. from cultist.
rather than fight a common enemy the youths are killing themselves in the name of cultism.
Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by jonnyjustcome22: 6:49pm On Jan 12
Stupid and sympathizer of terrorist will not see what is happening at there backyard. They will be comment on free gaza. Useless people full Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by killsmith(f): 7:06pm On Jan 12
Secretly Causing a problem and proposing your own solution to the problem and people sing your praises.
Hegelian dialectics.
Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 7:20pm On Jan 12
slivertongue:

With what, Okoho stem? Those attacking them are using AK47....

What's the primary Job of a Governor? Is he not the chief security officer of the state? They should go to the state house and protest. The useless governor should do the necessary. This is getting outta hand.
Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by OyinO: 7:30pm On Jan 12
History555:
When ortom was there the likes of omenka and mannbqq said he was behind the killings as a way of deflecting from his failure as a Governor. Now alia is there, maybe omenka and mannbqq can tell us who is behind this killings.

In between that what exactly is the job of dss and Nigerian army. If they cannot secure this country then Nigeria needs its own version of the second amendment

Spot on!
Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 7:31pm On Jan 12
aybabz101:
These Fulani's are cowards....all they know is to sneak in when unharmed villagers are sleeping to attack.

They no fit fight you one on one.....

Maybe its time people should also replicate their tactics....

Mayb their heads will reset after they've been ditched their own cuisine.

Whats the population of fulani terrorists? A tiny fraction.

Yet they are able to hold most parts of nigeria from north to south hostage.

Do u know how vast nigeria is? Do u know most of d fulani terrorists' hideouts are spent in bush and caves? Have u paused for a second to imagine the number of wild animal encounters they would have seen?

Just 1 tribe, just 1 is challenging a whole country of over 400 tribes, ransacking them, infiltrating the government, bribing who should be bribed, deceiving people about their identity and continuing their conquest... They used the hausas (and other affiliated tribes) to fight themselves and reduce their population in 1804. They now used the middle-belt and hausas to fight the Igbos (and affiliated tribes) in 1967, seriously depleting their numbers. Now, they're kidnapping and collecting huge ransoms in d sum of millions, using nigerians themselves to fund the fulani terrorist network

U think say na beans? Why do u think the british terrorist conquerors in d form of lugard and co identified fulanis as major partners over all tribes in d useless nigeria? They probably see what u don't see.

If you say d fulani terrorists are not brave, then I can assure u that other nigerians are d most docile spineless cowardly disoriented people ever, including majority of we the Yorubas, very slavish people feeling smart. Save for say the Igbos, and even at that, just a subset of them -- maybe the hardcore biafrans.

I have spoken to some Igbos in lagos and in Yoruba land in general and they sound like wimps. You wonder whether these are part of d people Nnamdi Kanu says he's fighting for.
Re: Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) by Proudlyomonna: 12:21am On Jan 13
slivertongue:

If this People enter Igala territories, them dey think twice before doing shit for a reason.

Tiv,Idoma and Agatu people just like to form strong, forget wokeness,forget Sm raid your bushes and clear out any nonsense You see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures / 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje / Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.