Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) (32919 Views)

Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by CapitalLens: 2:43pm On Jan 12
Minister of the Federal Capital Territor, Barrister Ezenwo Nyesom Wike, on Thursday carried out an inspection visit to the Abuja Metro Station in the Central Business District, as well as the Kubwaba Train Station.

PHOTO CAPTIONS

1. FCT Minister, Barrister Nyesom Wike flanked by officials of the FCTA and CCECC during his tour of the Abuja Metro Station

2. FCT Minister, Barrister Nyesom Wike (4th left) at the Kukwaba Station during his tour of facilities of the Abuja Light Rail Project

3 FCT Minister, Barrister Nyesom Wike (3rd left) flanked by the Permanent Secretary, FCTA Mr Olusade Adesola (1st left) Secretary Transportation Secretariat, FCTA, Arch. Ubokutom Nyah (4th left), MD CCECC David Wang (3rd right) and officials of the FCTA and CCECC during the Minister's tour of the Kukwaba train station on Thursday.

4 FCT Minister, Barrister Nyesom Wike (3rd left) pointing out an object of interest to the MD CCECC Mr David Wang during the Minister's visit to the Abuja Metro Station on Thursday

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by FarmPlanetNG: 2:44pm On Jan 12
Show man

15 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by efego: 2:48pm On Jan 12
Charity at home begins
Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by CapitalLens: 2:56pm On Jan 12
5 L_R: Senator Mao Ohuambuwa, MD CCECC Mr David wang, FCT Minister, Barrister Nyesom Wike and Secretary Transportation Secretariat, FCTA Arch Ubokutom Nyah during the Minister's tour of Abuja Light Rail Projects on Thursday

6 FCT Minister, Barrister Nyesom Wike (2nd left) leading officials of the FCTA and CCECC on a tour of the Abuja Metro Station on Thursday

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by SmartProf(m): 2:57pm On Jan 12
Wike seems to command the respect of contractors. He has his flaws, but when it comes to projects, he doesn't compromise standards nor take shit from contractors.

By the way, it's his green shoes which didn't match his suit colour in the last pic for me grin

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by EverythingPhone(m): 2:59pm On Jan 12
cool

I fix faulty iPhone panels
A trial will definitely convince you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:59pm On Jan 12
Lord Wike the slayer of Gej and Amaechi

6 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by FuckingMachine: 3:00pm On Jan 12
Wike look like Metro too much.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by x123xlolls(m): 3:00pm On Jan 12
GAWUNA IS KWAMIN grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by Baztardidiot: 3:01pm On Jan 12
Useless sss. Dem go dey do like say dem strong. 1 bullet now.everyone gp scatter

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by Lanre1st(m): 3:01pm On Jan 12
Emperor Wike, continue with your Abuja work, leave Fabura with Portharcourt

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by Mare12345: 3:02pm On Jan 12
Nyesom Wike... Prime Minister of Nigeria

13 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by ATEAMS: 3:02pm On Jan 12
Naxxo
Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by Nathaniel111(m): 3:02pm On Jan 12
John wik is working grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by MediaTalkAfrica: 3:03pm On Jan 12
Nice one. Abuja will be great.

Visit https://mediatalkafrica.com for latest news.

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by accordadoga21(f): 3:03pm On Jan 12
Hehehe

Wike, baba alapata
Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by datola: 3:04pm On Jan 12
Working Wike!
Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 3:04pm On Jan 12
Anything to make Abuja and Nigeria works is highly welcomed

4 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by johnog4sure: 3:04pm On Jan 12
Good. Each time I see foreign contractors in construction projects my heart bleeds, it must be really Hard being an engineer in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by Impecca(m): 3:04pm On Jan 12
Is senator Mao Ohuabunwa in office. I thought his time has passed?
Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:04pm On Jan 12
Wike deserves to be the president of Nigeria

If there is anyone from the South part of Nigeria other Tinubu, who should rule over this country, then it is Wike

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12
Ok
Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by Lifemanage: 3:06pm On Jan 12
Mare12345:
Nyesom Wike... Prime Minister of Nigeria
U can say it again. He is the only minister in Nigeria it seems

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by leocollins(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12
SmartProf:
Wike seems to command the respect of contractors. He has his flaws, but when it comes to projects, he doesn't compromise standards nor take shit from contractors.

By the way, it's his green shoes which didn't match his suit colour in the last pic for me grin

Asin eh,the dressing tire me

4 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by Jamestown123: 3:07pm On Jan 12
EverythingPhone:
cool

I fix faulty iPhone panels
A trial will definitely convince you
How much to fix a faulty pavour 3 panel?
Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by bigdammyj: 3:07pm On Jan 12
Noted.
Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by Lifemanage: 3:07pm On Jan 12
He is presently the only star of this government..

1 Like

Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12
Chinese and train are like 5&6

4 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by spencekat(m): 3:09pm On Jan 12
Impecca:
Is senator Mao Ohuabunwa in office. I thought his time has passed?
No.He is Wike's friend.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by chimhigher(m): 3:10pm On Jan 12
Come to think of it, of what use is studying Engineering in Nigeria sef? Cos I have never seen any government project or whatsoever that wasn't built by Chinese. So what then is now the point of studying Engineering when even government no send you. Like I always say, Africans are the problem of Africa. They do not even believe in themselves yet they get angry when the whiteees treat them like shiiiit. 21st century and a country still depends on other countries for every single thing. It's exhausting!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 3:16pm On Jan 12
FarmPlanetNG:
Show man

Yes,show man with results! Who gives a Bleep ?
' As eh de pain them,e de Sweet Wike'.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banbangida Aliyu & Abdullahi Maibasira Lead Atiku & Nasko Campaign In Suleja / Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention / Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.