Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Suggest A Good Universal Router That Supports Any NG Network - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Suggest A Good Universal Router That Supports Any NG Network (114 Views)

I Need A Router That Can Connect A Minimum Of 30 People Wirelessly / Suggest A Laptop For Me and win a 1000 recharge card / Facebook Messenger Now Supports 4K Photos Sharing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggest A Good Universal Router That Supports Any NG Network by ZedFX(m): 2:58pm On Jan 12
I'm thinking of getting a universal router that supports any of the Nigerian network. I hear of the likes of ZTE and the rest.

Pls help with suggestion on a fast and reliable 4g router that supports any of the common Nigerian networks like Airtel, MTN, etc.

Also, is it easy to set up? And can router plans from this networks like MTN and Airtel router plans work on this universal routers?

(1) (Reply)

Hp Probook 450 G3 Motherboard In Abuj / Get Your AC Regulator, Charge Controller & Surge Protector @ an affordable Price / Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.