Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? (41974 Views)

PEPT: Why Did Wole Olanipekun Ignore Osun Ruling To Quote Shagari Ruling Of 1979 / Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal / Malabu Scandal: Nigeria Secures First Victory Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by Amit0730: 5:18pm On Jan 12
Na senior man he be normally...[url]Funny Puns[/url] https://wittyjokesabout.com/woodworking-puns/

1 Like

Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by LegendHero(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12
Hotfreezing:

Ikpeazu sacked all his lawyers and went to beg Olanipekun to represent him when Ogah was almost unseating him.

That is the expo now.
Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by kareemkamil(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12
Woh kare omo ukere atata

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by Raskimonojendor: 5:21pm On Jan 12
LegendHero:

By Ekinne Olalekan
The genius. No other comes close.
Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by DMerciful(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12
Its all political not necessarily intellectual.

Amoda controlled his Supreme Court to avoid crisis because he knows Kano people do not take nonsense. Secondly, the criticisms from Nigerians made Supreme Court behave.
LegendHero:

By Ekinne Olalekan

1 Like

Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by Raskimonojendor: 5:22pm On Jan 12
DMerciful:

Amoda controlled his Supreme Court to avoid crisis because he knows Kano people do not take nonsense. Secondly, the criticisms from Nigerians made Supreme Court behave.
Did he control that of PDP's Enugu too?
Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by Yestogood: 5:25pm On Jan 12
TopBanter:

Bro, as you announce this I am sure many Obidient are rushing to their juju man to buy doll of this man they can stick with long and sharp objects. Lol

The hatred of Obidient, for anyone deemed to have frustrated their messiah Obi, has no part 2.

INEC should have just announced the results off BVAS. This childish talk about hatred is stale. The Judiciary was buried last year. May God grant us visionary leaders who will put the people first.
Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by DMerciful(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12
Yes! The PDP guy went to pay allegiance to Amoda before the appeal court verdict. Lamidi Amoda Sangodele can negotiate anything for second term whilst failing on first term
Raskimonojendor:

Did he control that of PDP's Enugu too?
Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by Ireportlive: 5:27pm On Jan 12
Who knows the location of his modest chamber around secetariate Ibadan close to the bridge beside one Amala joint

Powerful people are not loud

3 Likes

Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by gaskiyamagana: 5:28pm On Jan 12
AustineE1:
These local champions will not allow someone to hear,as if he is the only one that won electoral cases,the various cases brought to supreme court today were either won or lost by lawyers of great repute.
Bad belly, tell us lawyer that has won election matters more than him.

3 Likes

Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by gaskiyamagana: 5:30pm On Jan 12
DMerciful:
Yes! The PDP guy went to pay allegiance to Amoda before the appeal court verdict. Lamidi Amoda Sangodele can negotiate anything for second term whilst failing on first term
Kudos to him, Lamidi Amoda Sangodele, the king of kings of Nnyamirin and the PDP UNDERTAKER.

1 Like

Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by gigabyte13: 5:31pm On Jan 12
Funny man
In a case in Ekiti state (2003) Fayemi vs one person like that..... During Fayemi first tenure election as Governor
The opponent lawyer got him angry during court proceeding and he said angrily
" I have been practicing law before you even join the law profession"
The junior lawyer replied him
"Age is not wisdom"
The whole court room burst into laughter.
Since then l have been following him steadily

2 Likes

Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by DMerciful(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12
Who was saying they are hungry? Not Lagosians?

You think you're doing us?
gaskiyamagana:

Kudos to him, Lamidi Amoda Sangodele, the king of kings of Nnyamirin and the PDP UNDERTAKER.
Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by gaskiyamagana: 5:32pm On Jan 12
kareemkamil:
Woh kare omo ukere atata
Ti O fi ilu Ibadan se ijoko.
Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by Masterito(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12
For me he is connected.
TruthsFM:
Olanipekun the senior Advocate of Nigeria in law and election matters. He lose cases too but he’s a guru in the electoral matters
Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by TruthsFM: 5:35pm On Jan 12
Masterito:
For me he is connected.
yes
Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by BabaRamota1980: 5:35pm On Jan 12
Peter Obi is paying attention. He plans to open a gofundme to hire Chief Olanipekun in 2027. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by Esinwaju: 5:44pm On Jan 12
DMerciful:

And You don't know politics is intellectual? Lack of intellect made the opposition not to form a merger thinking they could defeat a united ruling party while divided. Now they are talking about joining forces. Late comers.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by YorubaDemonswag: 5:45pm On Jan 12
If it's not Olanipekun it's Sandinegrin
Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by Esinwaju: 5:48pm On Jan 12
DMerciful:
But Abba Yusuf visited "Amoda" too. Are you saying he was also there to lobby?

1 Like

Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by tunwumi: 5:48pm On Jan 12
TruthsFM:
Olanipekun the senior Advocate of Nigeria in law and election matters. He lose cases too but he’s a guru in the electoral matters

You mean expert in election dribbling?
Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by Allisgud: 5:49pm On Jan 12
Between him and falana who is the baddest

1 Like

Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by Esinwaju: 5:50pm On Jan 12
DMerciful:
Who was saying they are hungry? Not Lagosians?

You think you're doing us?
The same hungry people are still patronising your businesses as I speak. Na thief dem dey thief the money? Are you doing give away with your goods? Or don't you know supply is useless without demand? Funny people.

1 Like

Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by ozoneboy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 12
LegendHero:

By Ekinne Olalekan

It is only in Nigerian Court he will be a superman,let him go to where their no place for money induced judgement,let's see if he will survive.
Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by ddippset(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12
EmperorCaesar:

The other question should be what do they see in him that made them(Gov of diff political parties) start hiring him immediately the election cases got to the court?

If it was that easy, why cant these guys hire just any random guy to defend them in court since supreme court "may" not sack any Gov?

I have always said it that not only are most obidients unintelligent, but that that group needs to conduct IQ test to be sure you guys arent the dullest group around... U are worst than those who believe dragons exist and also than those who believe in Santa Claus
Someone with at least an above average IQ would never assume that someone with a contrary opinion is an "obedient"

That's outright silly, diotic and such logic stinks to high heavens.

Surely your IQ would be very very very high.

In this case IQ would be "Idiot Quotient".
Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by ddippset(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12
MICHEALADEX:

Dumbo
Meathead.
Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by ddippset(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12
McLizbae:
Just say your sad his name didn't start with things like chi..
Yeah

And I'd rather his name starts with 'Assh'
Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by Gerrard59(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12
MavisEleanor:

Which is more lucrative?

No idea. Lawyers are best positioned to answer the question, but they should come with empirical evidence.

I no fit lie give you is not an evidence.
Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by VIKTO83(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12
Yes I give it to Wole Olanipekun but I know these successes are not just about knowing d law or electoral matters.
The Bar is where the highest and strongest bond of sect in occultism world resides. Its where blackmail and bribery dwells d most.
I remember watching Boston Legals.
That movie was expository to me.
I remember trying to venture into joining voluntarily the FREEMASONRY., I have come in life to reason beyond surface when I see people succeed exceedingly.
The truth remains that indeed there is genius ..there is grace, there is hardwork but more is dependent on spirituality.

4 Likes

Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by LegendHero(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12
ozoneboy:

It is only in Nigerian Court he will be a superman,let him go to where their no place for money induced judgement,let's see if he will survive.

So NNPP get money pass APC to make them retain Kano?

Can you see how intelligent you sound?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by olarocket: 6:01pm On Jan 12
Without doubt, Wolr is exceptional but I think today's judgement is that the APC government led by Tinubu tactically avoided big trouble!

2 Likes

Re: Wole Olanipekun Secures Victory Again, Is He Nigeria's Lawyer Of The Decade? by aswani(m): 6:03pm On Jan 12
LegendHero:

By Ekinne Olalekan
He didn't just throw them under the bus, he stomped on their heads first, then he threw them under the bus.

Next time they see him in court batting for their opponent, they will surely resign themselves to the fact that, like Peter Obi, that case is one to mark under the loss column.

Happy weekend people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victor Nyeche Ihunwo Gives Friday Opurum A New House In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Buhari Hands Shocker To Governors, Says They Won't Nominate Ministers / Obasanjo Pictured In A Full Football Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.