Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party (58699 Views)

Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 / Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers / Jay Jay Okocha And Mr Real In 'Shaku Shaku' Pose (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Egoveen: 8:06pm On Jan 12
Stingy man๐Ÿ˜ก
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by VaginaAcademic: 8:06pm On Jan 12
AllBlack:
Hold your daughter oh.
Flavour na bad midfielder.
no lies bro more like a sharp shooter grin
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Cocolatti(m): 8:08pm On Jan 12
NwaAmaikpe is back

2 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:11pm On Jan 12
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Time really does fly, it still feels like yesterday when NwaAmaikpe almost sprained his neck while staring into Jay Jay's wife, Nkechi's silver convertible Mercedes Benz S coupe as she drove along Ogui road in Enugu.

It might surprise you to know that it was not even remotely because of my fetish for other men's wives or because I was interested in finding out if she had any underwear on, but simply because we had been told that she gave birth to a white baby for Jay Jay, and this very girl who was barely 7months old, was in the car with her that day.

It's been many years now; one fact has changed, I won't be considered a pervert for picking any interest in her now; but one fact still remains the same, what fake news can not do, does not exist.

Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12
ecolime:

You display go werey for 1 week, then dissappear for 1 year.

Welcome back again madman

Blame the mods for issuing ban

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Sprints3: 8:15pm On Jan 12
ProudNigerian01:
It is okay to have fun but be careful what you do while having fun. God is watching and you will give account of all you do whether you like it or not.

Have you read the Bible today? Read the verse below and pray with it:

Gen.1.3 - Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.

Prayer: O God let there be light in every area of my life.
what is this one saying? Speaking gibberish, so I should not have fun because I want God to like me... Regardless Why would God create so much laws when he knew humans would break it. Secondly why would you destroy what you created is that not evil. Be contradicting yourself... Is it not the same God that said be fruitful and multiply, after all the evil David did, did God not bless him, you must answer this question where do you think David is... Heaven or Hell

2 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by yewit37486: 8:16pm On Jan 12
Jayjay is looking good.
These videos, can they just stop with the annoying voice overs?!
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:17pm On Jan 12
ecolime:

You display werey for 1 week, then dissappear for 1 year.

Welcome back again madman

No be him fault, na nairaland mods dey ban am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by AskNgige2: 8:18pm On Jan 12
We4all:
Omoh! I am not a family oriented person, but I admire Jay Jay and his small family.

D guy seem sincere as family..

But he is a stingy man
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by SavageResponse(m): 8:19pm On Jan 12
Where did this party take place?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by NAC1666: 8:24pm On Jan 12
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6camR8UjAso?si=D5KXP2yoQkigo_sa

Nigerian soccer legend, Jay Jay Okocha, and his daughter attend a star-studded house party hosted by the popular musician, Flavour. The party was held at Flavour's luxurious home, and it was attended by many celebrities, including famous actors, musicians, and other well-known figures.

This is introduction.... flavor Weds okocha's daughter
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by SavageResponse(m): 8:26pm On Jan 12
YOUNGELDER1:

Blame the mods for issuing ban

They're doing their job!
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Emma1Oj(m): 8:31pm On Jan 12
AllBlack:
Hold your daughter oh.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚U no well.

Flavour, one of Nigeria finest musician. He can sing...and don't have time for competition always on low key in a fashionable styles.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Cmanforall: 8:35pm On Jan 12
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6camR8UjAso?si=D5KXP2yoQkigo_sa

Nigerian soccer legend, Jay Jay Okocha, and his daughter attend a star-studded house party hosted by the popular musician, Flavour. The party was held at Flavour's luxurious home, and it was attended by many celebrities, including famous actors, musicians, and other well-known figures.

She's available for marriage
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by GindoX(m): 8:38pm On Jan 12
Enemyofpeace:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Calm down naa grin
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by tonytony208(m): 8:41pm On Jan 12
ekelebeXstunner:
Babies of that year are now grown adults. I remember my niece born in 2003 saying โ€œI canโ€™t imagine how ancient the 90s were.โ€ I didnโ€™t have the mind to tell her I lived a little in the 70s.

You Don old be that sir. grin

E sure me die say you go remember Agba boy for inside one newspaper lai dat. grin
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by mariahAngel(f): 8:42pm On Jan 12
Nonexisting1:
Eyes of village people

It takes a village person to notice village people. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Nonexisting1: 8:44pm On Jan 12
mariahAngel:

It takes a village person to notice village people. undecided
I was about to unleash the dragon but I come see say na you. Well, happy new year.

5 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Rejouir: 8:45pm On Jan 12
DyingFetus:
I been seen her for palm springs, I been wan chyke am but she come day snub day

She get daddy's issues walahi
Delusional psycho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by mariahAngel(f): 8:46pm On Jan 12
Nonexisting1:
I was about to unleash the dragon but I come see say na you. Well, happy new year.

Happy new year to you too.โœ‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™‚

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Focusmind: 9:00pm On Jan 12
She go soon get husband. Just dey carry am go village make she dey understand Ogwasiukwu and Ideato small small. Soon, footballers and musicians will ask for his hands in marriage.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Amuluonyenaego: 9:00pm On Jan 12
Pauliaette:
Okocha really want to marry out his daughter
To agba ballers
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by ochiosa(m): 9:07pm On Jan 12
He wants the agba ballers to know say heem daughter don rope.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by queengift(f): 9:25pm On Jan 12
Woww, it's been a while, you and your hilarious post.

quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=127909059] shocked

Time really does fly, it still feels like yesterday when NwaAmaikpe almost sprained his neck while staring into Jay Jay's wife, Nkechi's silver convertible Mercedes Benz S coupe as she drove along Ogui road in Enugu.

It might surprise you to know that it was not even remotely because of my fetish for other men's wives or because I was interested in finding out if she had any underwear on, but simply because we had been told that she gave birth to a white baby for Jay Jay, and this very girl who was barely 7months old, was in the car with her that day.

It's been many years now; one fact has changed, I won't be considered a pervert for picking any interest in her now; but one fact still remains the same, what fake news can not do, does not exist.[/quote]
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by membranus: 9:30pm On Jan 12
ekelebeXstunner:
Babies of that year are now grown adults. I remember my niece born in 2003 saying โ€œI canโ€™t imagine how ancient the 90s were.โ€ I didnโ€™t have the mind to tell her I lived a little in the 70s.

Hi fellow grandpa.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by MrBONE2(m): 9:32pm On Jan 12
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's been many years now; one fact has changed, I won't be considered a pervert for picking any interest in her now; but one fact still remains the same, what fake news can not do, does not exist.
My Damnnn Bwana hayaaf spoken grin

Please where art thou been all this while ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by FireUpNow(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12
I wish he was still young and be in the field of play. Magical footballer.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by onuman: 9:50pm On Jan 12
Ageless Jay Jay. I still remember him crying in Germany ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช: even our football, they have taken it away from us." That's when dictator Sani Abacha barred Nigeria's Green Eagles from participating in Africa Cup of Nations in South Africa or so.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Chicagograduate(m): 9:53pm On Jan 12
Baba don carry the dollar wey dem spray am host birthday party.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by justking(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12
Cute
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Enemyofpeace: 10:23pm On Jan 12
GindoX:

Calm down naa grin
I'm hungry jo
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12
AllBlack:
Hold your daughter oh.
I'm sure he know. He was like if you insist on goin flavours party then i must go with you grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? / Tonto Dikeh Dances With Her Cosmetic Surgery Body, Fans React (VIDEO) / Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.