Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,488 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Live And Work Abroad - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Live And Work Abroad (126 Views)

Can I Combine Studying Medicine, Surgery And Work At The Same Time ? / Work Abroad, From Nigeria / Should I Continue With My Job Or I Should Leave And Work As A Money Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live And Work Abroad by Ebukapeter101: 4:03pm On Jan 12
For Nigerians who wish to live and work abroad.. here is an opportunity.The company I work with here in Senegal (Africazote)is employing this January. The work is soft and easy and the pay is good as they pay hourly in us dollars. You are not paying any money to any agent whatsoever. Contact me on WhatsApp for more details +1903 287 8291. No qualifications needed. Qualified age is 18 to 40.
Re: Live And Work Abroad by gratefulheart(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12
You should put more details.
What kind of work?
Is it in country or remotely work?
What's the company into?
What's the remuneration?

Ebukapeter101:
For Nigerians who wish to live and work abroad.. here is an opportunity.The company I work with here in Senegal (Africazote)is employing this January. The work is soft and easy and the pay is good as they pay hourly in us dollars. You are not paying any money to any agent whatsoever. Contact me on WhatsApp for more details +1903 287 8291. No qualifications needed. Qualified age is 18 to 40.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Pity Pastors, Do You Your Pastor's Allowance? / My Dream Of Becoming A Photographer Might Just Be Reignited Cause...(fiction) / Crafting Compelling Responses To “why Work With Us?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.