Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Why do Nigerian techies do this - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why do Nigerian techies do this (434 Views)

Are There Techies In Warri And Environs / Hi Techies Please Rate My Work / Tech Community For Devs And Techies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do Nigerian techies do this by DyingFetus: 6:14pm On Jan 12
They hide information, tell you to inbox for that information when they could've said publicly
Ask an average nigerian techie for ideas , e go day afraid to say because e day fear say you go cash out with him idea
Most of them learnt things for free but are stingy to release the same information to people
Re: Why do Nigerian techies do this by danielclerkson(m): 1:36am On Jan 13
I cant tell if this is for real, but XD
Re: Why do Nigerian techies do this by DyingFetus: 1:15pm On Jan 13
A lot of Russians share information both unknown and known even secret ones by government

Nigerian prefer to hoard information like gold and not tell anybody
If they want tell ,they go tell you to inbox

Inbox everytime I swear

This is why I don't patronize Nigerian vendors that tell me to DM

(1) (Reply)

Flash Oppo Realme 1 Model 1859 / How Hiring An Offshore Development Team Works? / Sidebar Menu Using Html And Css | Animated Menu Sidebar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.