Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme (30944 Views)

PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect / Mustapha Salihu: APC Suspends National Vice-chairman (north-east) For Anti-part / LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by soccerlite: 8:25pm On Jan 12
Lovenorth:
Though I don't support Edu and she seems to be criminal like any typical nigerian politician but there is nothing to celebrate yet until we directly feel the impact, we have seen the propaganda during Babachir Lawan grass cutting alligation but the entire administration happened to be a scam. I don't do blind support I must feel the impact first before taking a position

Thank you O

Nig politicians know how to stroke the emotions of common nigerians

tinubu that is looking for integrity rating, don use edu the "weakest link" score cheap points

Mr integrity tinubu that is running bloated executive, bloated supplementary budget

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by soccerlite: 8:26pm On Jan 12
Zico5:
Though, some people may not be happy with his ideal but in truth Tinubu is trying. If this is the way Buhari has been proactive in government, I'm very sure Nigeria would have been better. Buhari just folded his arms while looting and corruption reign supreme. Nigeria shall win at the end.

Lolzzzzz 🤣
Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by Hotfreezing: 8:27pm On Jan 12
ruggedtimi:
tell that to PENCOM

PENCOM chop your papa pension?
Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by Fkmodhi: 8:28pm On Jan 12
Buhari is one of the most useless, stupid, corrupt, foolish, eleribu president gullible Nigerians have ever elected. I hope he died a painful death and to all his followers may joy depart from your entire household.
BAT am gonna vote for you come 2027 inshallah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by commoditiesnig: 8:29pm On Jan 12
Way to go.. Welcome development
Zico5:
Though, some people may not be happy with his ideal but in truth Tinubu is trying. If this is the way Buhari has been proactive in government, I'm very sure Nigeria would have been better. Buhari just folded his arms while looting and corruption reign supreme. Nigeria shall win at the end.
Spot on!
Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by Lifeinlight: 8:36pm On Jan 12
yomi531:
Pay Us our 8 months Stipends abeg
The earlier una call them out on social media and physical protest the better for una. They can't be collecting their millions and billions of naira while suspending the poor masses meagre stipend. Very wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by oyeb15: 8:40pm On Jan 12
Bad regime
Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by babyfaceafrica: 8:40pm On Jan 12
Lifeinlight:
The earlier una call them out on social media and physical protest the better for una. They can't be collecting their millions and billions of naira while suspending the poor masses meagre stipend. Very wrong
Social Media..lmao? Dey play. Just protest and let media carry it

Leave social media alone

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by Lifeinlight: 8:51pm On Jan 12
babyfaceafrica:

Social Media..lmao? Dey play. Just protest and let media carry it

Leave social media alone
The same social media was used to demand for Betta Edu suspension without any physical protest. If you tag the right body including international organization. It may go viral

There's power in social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by psalmsjob: 8:51pm On Jan 12
Zico5:

God bless you more for saying this....who says truth is bitter sef grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by poiZon: 8:52pm On Jan 12
Zico5:
Ah, buhari dat was fighting corruption left, right, centre...

Abeg why Una vote am sef?
Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by ufotunang: 8:55pm On Jan 12
I ts better to just scrap the NSIPA programs. .it's just an avenue for politcians to loot money and enrich themselves and the poor nigerians do not benefit from the program....the money can be used to invest the agriculture sector...this will bring food sufficiency and make foodstuffsto be cheap
Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by Lightorder: 9:17pm On Jan 12
sofeo:
Nice one.
nice one how ?
No go join your age go Canada go Hussle. Dey there dey shout nice on top hopeless . Old age clock ticks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by Gainman: 9:24pm On Jan 12
Zetra7:
Cashout avenue for Buhari
Tinubu will rebrand same agency and appoint his own people.

Corruption will continue.

The sole purpose of these social welfare handouts is to gain votes for election..
who is d person who appointed these suspended thieves? U don see u don hut your head for ground u no dey think straight again
Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by GodsonNHL(m): 9:24pm On Jan 12
Akwamkpuruamu:
Money dey dis country o
Too much money for that matter
Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by Iluvmycontr3: 9:27pm On Jan 12
Lovenorth:
Though I don't support Edu and she seems to be criminal like any typical nigerian politician but there is nothing to celebrate yet until we directly feel the impact, we have seen the propaganda during Babachir Lawan grass cutting alligation but the entire administration happened to be a scam. I don't do blind support I must feel the impact first before taking a position

A chilled bottle of beer for you there, man.

#same here👍
Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by fidelmarshal199: 9:43pm On Jan 12
Teenaira:

But must we share money ? Why can't we consider putting money into physical things that will benefit almost everybody.

Npower isn't a money sharing scheme. It's an empowerment to the youth, They are working for the pastry salary they are been paid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by Gainman: 9:44pm On Jan 12
Zetra7:
Cashout avenue for Buhari
Tinubu will rebrand same agency and appoint his own people.

Corruption will continue.

The sole purpose of these social welfare handouts is to gain votes for election..
who is d person who appointed these suspended thieves? U don see u don hut your head for ground u no dey think straight again.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by Godsonkemz(m): 10:07pm On Jan 12
ednut1:
These schemes are just scams and cannot improve the lives of the supposed targets.

I prove you wrong. I gained knowledge, experience and financial independence through npower initially under Osibanjo before it was handed to the Disaster minister, Ms Sadiya Farouk who made a whole mess of the program and turned everything to disaster.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by ednut1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 12
Godsonkemz:

I prove you wrong. I gained knowledge, experience and financial independence through npower before Ms Sadiya Farouk made mess pf the program.
hmmm ok o
Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by tunjijones(m): 10:23pm On Jan 12
Zico5:

It's too early to celebrate. Until we start feeling the impact directly, all na hogwash.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by gracealonev: 10:40pm On Jan 12
Naijanascam:
Avenue for heartless criminals finally stopped

Those programmes are related to fuel subsidy. They are first cousins.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by BabaAduras: 11:26pm On Jan 12
Solofresh2:
This man go soon suspend Nigeria grin

One wonders if the matter in some people’s skull is brain.

Are you by any chance insinuating that the glaring steal should be left to continue the way it is?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by damoobaba: 12:03am On Jan 13
Lovenorth:

You dont need to support us ojimoni, go support your Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by moppie123(m): 12:20am On Jan 13
This was a waste of time and money right from the onset. A country without a database trying to share money to its citizens? That’s just an avenue to loot and line the pockets of a few. Better to use that money to drive down food prices or fix roads.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by Berankis: 3:09am On Jan 13
Lovenorth:
The Nigerian system was deliberately design to corruption anyone. Stealing and diversion of funds is like a competition in the public service. A system with so much loopholes for you to divert 100s of millions of Naira or even billions, the most righteous will be tempted to take some money and after all no punishment whatsoever. Las las na plea bargaining go end and another cycle of stealing.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by Rolings: 3:34am On Jan 13
Zico5:

By the time Buhari got there after 3 tries...... He was already famished and has nothing to offer again. So baba just relaxed dey enjoy the privileges that came with the presidency while his cronies and close family steal the nation blind.
Even buharis greatest enemy knows he doesnt know how to steal but Mamman Daura, Isa Funtua and co that have been sponsoring his campaigns and Malami that's been defending his court cases all saw this as opportunity to cash out and get rewarded for their loyalty all these years . Even the NSIP which PYO was handling in their first term he created a ministry and put his girlfriend Sadiya in charge and we saw how she claim she fed school children while they were at home with their parents during lockdown.

That's why I won't root for Atiku...he will have expended all his energy on getting to power that he will have little power left to do anything meaningful so he will just be like another Buhari...... Grossly incompetent

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by okorogodwin4(m): 3:55am On Jan 13
raddyworld:
Baba
Honestly, this man is trying. ...
A fight with corruption in Nigeria is the greatest fight ever.. since 90% are corrupt.
Even Atiku or Obi may not be able to take such drastic action. Only man with balls can rule this country and Tinubu gat that Balls men.
Suspending ministers irrespective of party.
You can now see every politicians are trying to belong
tribal and ethnic hatred will never allow you to reason well
Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by Agugbadin: 3:56am On Jan 13
Nice one.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by faceland: 4:09am On Jan 13
They are just looting because they have lost their humanity. Suspend the program until we can find people who main goal is to work and and steal.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme by Ahmedie28(m): 6:20am On Jan 13
Now i believe that tinubu is more intelligent than buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Ali Kwara, Commends His Security Expertise / New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) / God Will Never Forgive Oshiomhole; Man Laments After Failed Edo Project. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.