Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs (29682 Views)

Governor Usman Ododo Appoints Ali Bello As Chief Of Staff / FG Aims To Grow Creative Economy To $100 Billion By 2030 / Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by chokekachy: 7:00pm On Jan 12
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS NEW LEADERSHIP IN ARTS, CULTURE, AND CREATIVE ECONOMY SECTOR

President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of eleven (11) new Chief Executive Officers for agencies under the Federal Ministry of Art, Culture, and Creative Economy:

(1) Tola Akerele — Director-General, National Theatre

(2) Dr. Shaibu Husseini — Director-General, National Films and Censors Board

(3) Mr. Obi Asika — Director-General, National Council for Arts and Culture

(4) Aisha Adamu Augie — Director-General, Centre for Black and African Arts and Culture

(5) Ekpolador-Ebi Koinyan — Chief Conservator, National War Museum

(6) Ahmed Sodangi — Director-General, National Gallery of Art

(7) Chaliya Shagaya — Director-General, National Institute of Archeology and Museums Studies

(cool Hajiya Khaltume Bulama Gana — Artistic Director, National Troupe of Nigeria

(9) Otunba Biodun Ajiboye — Director-General, National Institute for Cultural Orientation

(10) Ali Nuhu — Managing-Director, Nigerian Film Corporation

(11) Ramatu Abonbo Mohammed — Director-General, National Commission for Museums and Monuments

The President mandates the appointees to discharge their duties in accordance with the highest standards of professionalism, diligence, and patriotism with a view to making the creative sector more vibrant and robust.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
January 12, 2024

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by abobote: 7:04pm On Jan 12
Congrats to Obi Asika

Nothing for yul, FFK, Reno yet?

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by God1000(m): 7:07pm On Jan 12
I'm happy for Ali Nuhu, he is a quiet achiever

kokoA:
How is he an achiever?

I don't think you know who Ali Nuhu is, he's the king of kannywood and one of the most prominent names in our Nollywood industry, he gets a lot of endorsements from different companies and live quietly.

142 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by kokoA(m): 7:14pm On Jan 12
God1000:
How is he an achiever?

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by SalamRushdie: 7:16pm On Jan 12
Congrats my boss Obi Asika

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by Dapson73(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12
Otunba Biodun Ajiboye is really a round peg in a round hole.

A very intelligent, competent, hard working, courageous ally of Asiwaju.

All the anchor of The Morning Show on AriseTv know they are in for strong thing anytime this man appears on their programs during the campaign period of 2013 elections.

I know nothing about others but i want to believe in their capacity too.

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by ProudNigerian01: 7:32pm On Jan 12
Breath of fresh air, May Nigeria win at the end of the day.

Have you read the Bible today? Read the verse below and pray with it:

1Pet.4.7 - But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers.

O Lord please help me to be serious in my walk with you and watchful in prayers always in Jesus name. Amen.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:34pm On Jan 12
Obi Asika from Onitsha

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by Blackfire(m): 7:35pm On Jan 12
We don't know them
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by Ttalk: 7:39pm On Jan 12
Anambra1stSonTV:
Obi Asika from Onitsha

You want to tribalise it abi?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by iwaeda: 7:42pm On Jan 12
[quote author=chokekachy post=127910104][/quote]

Olaiya Igwe that took his bath unclad nko. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by FreeStuffsNG: 7:42pm On Jan 12
Mr. Obi Asika — Director-General, National Council for Arts and Culture
He is currently a Director on the board of Daarcom plc, owner of AIT and Raypower. He will need to resign from that board o or reject this appointment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:42pm On Jan 12
abobote:
Congrats to Obi Asika

Reno na minus 1

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by RenaissanceGuy: 7:44pm On Jan 12
Anambra1stSonTV:
Obi Asika from Onitsha
Everything about you revolves around tribal competition and superiority. Now you have even gone clannish. You're treading on a very dangerous path, because even if Igbo becomes independent today, you'll begin dividing Igbo into Abakaleke, Anambra, Enugu factions.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:45pm On Jan 12
Ttalk:

You want to tribalise it abi?
By asking ❓
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:47pm On Jan 12
RenaissanceGuy:
Everything about revolves around tribal competition and superiority. You're treading on a very dangerous path, because even if Igbo becomes independent today,
Innocent question don turn una head around what kind of creatures are you guys

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by ChiefOloye(m): 7:48pm On Jan 12
Everyone is commenting on and commending the appointment of the people they know.
At the end the day, everything about Nigeria is about personal, tribal and religion interests.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by Ttalk: 7:50pm On Jan 12
Anambra1stSonTV:

Innocent question don turn una head around what kind of creatures are you guys

Does the name sound like a Ghanian name ni? Abi Yoruba people don dey bear Asika ni, just stop it there before you bring out your tape rule and start measuring

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by ucnwafor(m): 7:51pm On Jan 12
Good one Asika, I once work his establishment

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:52pm On Jan 12
Ttalk:

Does the name sound like a Ghanian name ni? Abi Yoruba people don dey bear Asika ni, just stop it there before you bring out your tape rule and start measuring
Oboy carry your problem and frustration enter express this is 2024 we no dey the same lane
Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:53pm On Jan 12
Congrats Ali Nuhu

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by Christopher48: 7:55pm On Jan 12
Good Appointments all round

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by IAMBOSS1990: 7:55pm On Jan 12
Abeg who has information on Ramatu Abonbo Mohammed — Director-General, National Commission for Museums and Monuments?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by richie240: 8:05pm On Jan 12
Usual suspects don show.
When sane ppl dey talk 'A', den go dey talk 'F'.
cool
abobote:
Congrats to Obi Asika

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by Coolsat(m): 8:07pm On Jan 12
No wonder Yul Edochie a staunch supporter of Obi during the election has been disguising and suddenly turned president Tinubu supporter, maybe he has his eyes on one of these positions hehehe but APC is not gullible.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by Jorussia(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12
Coolsat:
No wonder Yul Edochie a staunch supporter of Obi during the election has been disguising and suddenly turned president Tinubu supporter, maybe he has his eyes on one of these positions hehehe but APC is not gullible.
No yul edochie supported BAT during the poll

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by Coolsat(m): 8:15pm On Jan 12
Jorussia:
No yul edochie supported BAT during the poll
Not at all, he started his deceit after election. Someone that even made some videos abi movie for Obi. That guy wan run APC street 🤓

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by SoNature(m): 8:30pm On Jan 12
Given the cultural differences between Southern and Northern Nigeria, bringing Kannywood and Nollywood together has become a mission impossible. Nigeria is just like oil poured into water and they never mix.

Nobody even recognises Kannywood films beyond northern Nigeria. So, let's see the positive changes Ali Nuhu will bring to the industry. .. that's if he's not coming to loot like Madam Edu. Congratulations to Ali Nuhu!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by kokoA(m): 8:58pm On Jan 12
God1000:

I don't think you know who Ali Nuhu is, he's the king of kannywood and one of the most prominent names in our Nollywood industry, he gets a lot of endorsements from different companies and live quietly.
He is a nollywood actor I know him. You said he is an achiever so I was expecting you to tell me positions he has held and performed very well apart from being a very good actor.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by Odogwuzack: 9:00pm On Jan 12
chokekachy:

Nlfpmod mynd44

I too like the guy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs by kokoA(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12
Why do I have a feeling that Ali Nuhu's position was for Zach Orji before he fell sick. Village people sha ..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Captures Another Borno Town / Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs / Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.