Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff (28987 Views)

Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff / UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi / Lasun Yusuff Dumps APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by amnesty7: 10:40pm On Jan 12
Depriest2020:
Am happy for Nasir Gawuna. But it's like he had issues with Kwankwaso, hadn't seen Kwankwaso for a while now, and he doesn't go to support Gawuna in the court.
Hope you are OK.
Reread your comment and edit in the morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by amnesty7: 10:43pm On Jan 12
success1smyn:

What are you saying, you smoke ni?
I wonder ooooo, perhaps because no work tomorrow ppl can be somewhere now.
Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by amnesty7: 10:44pm On Jan 12
MrRemedyAlagbo:
If supreme court did any wuruwuru Kano for don dey boil oo 😂 Those kwankwasiya boys no go gree...

Fair and nice judgement
You're right. Being a gentleman doesn't pay sometimes.
Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by Enemyofpeace: 11:01pm On Jan 12
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by Ken5566: 11:14pm On Jan 12
Rubbish headline, you just want to bring in Wike's name, who is causing political instability in Rivers state by planning to impeach the governor Fubara through those lawbreakers he bought form for. Wike has ruled for eight years and still want to continue in power through his godson but this one is chocking him.

We in Rivers state know that the election that brought in Wike was mar with violence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by DMerciful(m): 11:17pm On Jan 12
Supreme Court would have given same judgment if not the criticisms of Nigerians
kingphilip:
Isn't it right to try those judges that gave a wrong judgement at the lower courts?

If they are tried, it will serve as deterrent to others not to usurp judgement.
Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by Kingdemu: 11:30pm On Jan 12
Depriest2020:
Am happy for Nasir Gawuna. But it's like he had issues with Kwankwaso, hadn't seen Kwankwaso for a while now, and he doesn't go to support Gawuna in the court.
Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by success1smyn(m): 11:31pm On Jan 12
amnesty7:

I wonder ooooo, perhaps because no work tomorrow ppl can be somewhere now.
True talk
Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by bluefilm: 11:50pm On Jan 12
DMerciful:
Supreme Court would have given same judgment if not the criticisms of Nigerians

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by idrezee(m): 12:04am On Jan 13
Depriest2020:

Must you comment
Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by Sermwell(m): 12:19am On Jan 13
Depriest2020:
Kwankwaso and Gawuna? How abeg?? Are you sure you're in tune with the politics in Kano? Or are you one of those who must comment by force? grin
Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by yewit37486: 12:22am On Jan 13
Wike looks so chubby and fresh in this picture, likely an old one.
Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by deenee: 1:00am On Jan 13
As usual key board analysis!

Kano is a key political pillar for any govt in power and APC not having kano in their favour at federal level would have been a disaster. Removing Abba would automatically put Kano in the opposition amd make the state a NNPP strong hold.

They just played thr classic move of chess here. The main target here is Kwankwaso who caused some discomfort for APC in the last presidential elections especially in Kano. No worries Gawuna will get some juicy contracts and maybe a political or ambassadorial appointment.

After all Abba paid PBAT a personal visit in Lagos during the Christmas holiday.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by Dreambeat: 1:08am On Jan 13
Nigeria and brown envelope Journalism are like 5 and 6
Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by alshalz(m): 1:41am On Jan 13
Depriest2020:
Are you seriously serious? You just jumped your sleep
Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by Demigod22: 1:42am On Jan 13
The fact that this simple but symbolic judgement averted violence in Kano today is a great thing. Obviously, Abba Yusuf won the election, the basis APC is using to steal the victory is inconsequential.

Ganduje thought as chairman of APC,he can do and undo.
Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by sadissbala(m): 2:01am On Jan 13
Depriest2020:
What type of beer did you drink? What is the relations b/w kwankwaso & Gawuna are u are in drugs?
Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by StJasper(m): 2:40am On Jan 13
kingphilip:
Isn't it right to try those judges that gave a wrong judgement at the lower courts?

Do you know anything about legal practice?
Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by dereksadie: 3:05am On Jan 13
Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by Olamzy124: 3:09am On Jan 13
OK

I apologize for sending this message. My name is Ola, and my in-laws are from Imo state, particularly Owerri. Unfortunately, my mother-in-law, who is in her 70s, recently underwent a leg amputation due to diabetic ulcer complications.

We have incurred substantial expenses, including loans, to cover her discharge from the FMC hospital in Owerri. While she has been released from the hospital, our current focus is on obtaining an artificial leg to improve her quality of life. The goal is to ensure she can live a more comfortable life with the artificial leg until her natural end.

I acknowledge the prevalence of scams, and I assure you that I am not involved in any such activities. If needed, I am more than willing to arrange a video call so you can see her and verify our situation. This is an unusual step for me, but I am driven by the desire to prevent her dying untimely due to the amputation.

I have been diligently saving a portion of my salary towards acquiring the artificial leg, and while I have managed to save up 150,000 naira, there is still a significant shortfall of 1.35 million naira. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated, as it will contribute to bringing joy to her life. Thank you for considering our situation.
I can be contacted on 0818.2529.718
Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by Maryam1234(f): 4:05am On Jan 13
Congratulations Abah "Gida Gida"
Honestly all your supporters had already lose hope but Alhamdulillah.
Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by ezenna191(m): 5:49am On Jan 13
That brilliant judgement on Yusuf saved Kano and indeed Nigeria from roasting. In the case of Wike, he has since forgotten the goodness and intervention of the Almighty as he sees himself as Lord of the Manor. Congratulations to them.
Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by ozo13(m): 5:54am On Jan 13
success1smyn:

What are you saying, you smoke ni?
I bn read am and I was like let me just move on.
Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by Whalis: 6:00am On Jan 13
Growingboi:
Wike would have been one of the most powerful political in the whole of Nigeria if he had ended well as a governor but rubbished all the supports and love from the youths because of greed, arrogance and election malpractices.

I pray for Yusuf to succeed and end well
You come from one of the states of AfghanEastan right?
To you people since Wike didn't support your Ill-advised project he is a bad person.
Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by Whalis: 6:04am On Jan 13
Ken5566:
Rubbish headline, you just want to bring in Wike's name, who is causing political instability in Rivers state by planning to impeach the governor Fubara through those lawbreakers he bought form for. Wike has ruled for eight years and still want to continue in power through his godson but this one is chocking him.

We in Rivers state know that the election that brought in Wike was mar with violence.
You can still revisit that case. I can authoritatively say that you never voted for Fubara. As an opportunist you are grabbing on the straw of the difference between Fubara and Wike to make unnecessary comments online.
Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by inkon: 6:25am On Jan 13

Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by Bluntemperor: 6:34am On Jan 13
kingphilip:

Look at this one ' try the judges for wrong judgement ' na wao!
Go back to School,as it's not done anywhere and the only remedy is to appeal against wrong judgement!
But for some of you who are Politically Motivated ' we won' but you can't prove,then rest your case,for another time,but not thereafter you now try to hold ' Press Conferences' - by Atiku and Obi- trying to insists and curry - the On - Line- Social Media Rascality - thereby ensuring that it will be a defeatist attitude to win the Judiciary on your side in years to come- for not Trusting in the Judiciary!
Mark My Words!
Re: Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff by Depriest2020: 6:39am On Jan 13
sadissbala:
What type of beer did you drink? What is the relations b/w kwankwaso & Gawuna are u are in drugs?
No vex ment Abba Yusuf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Gov Oshiomole's "IF STATEMENT" On Former President Jonathan / 2019: Forces Against Atiku / Fuel Price: Oil Marketers Backpedal, Begs FG For Tax Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.