Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Why Most Copywriters Fail - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Most Copywriters Fail (112 Views)

Why Candidates Fail The Ielts Writing Test And The Solution / Diseases That Can Make You Fail Pre-employment Medicals / Expect A Regret Mail From Nigerian Breweries If You Fail This Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Copywriters Fail by Joseph257(m): 1:23am On Jan 13
Why Some copywriters fail…

Most copywriting coaches won't share this with you because it can affect their sales.

But I will because it's the truth. And It'll help you decide if copywriting is truly for you.

With that said…

Here are 5 reasons some people will never succeed as copywriters.

#1- They hate reading

To learn and practice copywriting, you'll be required to read a lot.

For example, copywriting research involves reading. Even studying other sales copy requires reading.

So…

If you hate reading for 1 ,2 or 4 hours ( or more) about a topic, then maybe this is not for you.

#2- They hate to write or can't write

Copywriting involves a lot of writing.

If you hate to write or you're not ready to write DAILY, copywriting may not be for you either.

Fortunately, you don't have to be an English professor to write well.

You just need basic writing skills.

#3- They can't write ENGLISH properly

If you want to write in English, you must first learn and understand English.

You can't write copy in a language you're NOT fluent in.

Point is, get good in the language you want to write in.

Note- You can solve this problem by hiring proofreaders and using chatGPT.

#4- They learn from fake teachers

If you learn copywriting from a newbie or people who have no real experience, you'll struggle.

Save yourself from wasting time and money.

Learn from real experts with real copywriting experience.

Good news is, you can solve the first 3 by working hard. And the last one by vetting who you learn from.

First time seeing my post and it's cool? Let's connect …

I am a direct-response copywriter. I can help you grow your business with quality content that will convert…DM let's talk more about your brand.

(1) (Reply)

Dispatch Rider Available / Vacancies In An Insurance Broking Firm Located At Ibadan / Vacancy For Marketing & Clients' Relations Executives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.