Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Please I Need A Lawyer To Help Certify Some Of My Credentials - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need A Lawyer To Help Certify Some Of My Credentials (131 Views)

FG To Certify Airlines Before Flights Resume / Certifying My Credentials For WES Canada Permanent Res / Please Who Can Certify Passport PHOTOGRAPH And Birth Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Lawyer To Help Certify Some Of My Credentials by ChngedChnges(m): 6:58am On Jan 13
Please if you're a lawyer and can do this kindly indicate
Re: Please I Need A Lawyer To Help Certify Some Of My Credentials by psucc(m): 8:02am On Jan 13
Very wrong place to search for that. Why not look for a probate Registry or go to any Federal High Court near you, they will guide you or find one for you rather than fall into the hands of the "roaring lions" here.

(1) (Reply)

Keke Drivers Commend Soludo For Building Good Roads In Anambra / EB2 – USA Green Card / New German Visa Allows You To Migrate To Germany For A Year To Look For Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.