Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? (831 Views)

Should I Build A House Or Start A Business With 15m I Saved.? / Business Set Up With #15m / What Business Can I Start With 10-15m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by WebSEOExpert(m): 7:29am On Jan 13
I have a friend of mine, a Web developer who has been working for an Indian Company [Name withheld] as their lead developer earning more than half a million per month.

This guy stopped dating women after his last break up [which was very painful to him and almost shattered his life] and decided to focus on his career 100%.

It’s been 4 years.

We got talking last week and he told me that he has been working, saving and investing a large chunk of his salary.

Now, he has more than 15 million lying in his account idle and he’s looking for a good business to start and run it together with his career as a web developer.

The business must be something very lucrative and has the potential to replace his job in the future.

So, I decided to bring it up here because I’ve learned many things from this platform.

We need constructive advice please…..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
For me, I’m an Expert Web Designer and Digital Marketer. cool

I build SMART and responsive websites and help my clients increase their web traffic from ZERO to 50K+ per month within the first year via SEO.

Just Search for GREENLEARNERS TECHNOLOGIES on google to reach me today!
Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by kingreign(m): 7:34am On Jan 13
He can partner with Gazzuzz to build CNG fill point in Ibadan if he has a land, or go into an agreement with a petrol station to develop a portion of their space for CNG.

Alternatively, he can set up a mini LPG fill point and have it actively monitored.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by Notfogotten: 7:37am On Jan 13
Buy USD and keep. Your 15m will double in 6 months
Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by psucc(m): 7:56am On Jan 13
Radio station. I learnt Ibadan hosts the highest number of radio stations in Nigeria.
Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by Zamrito: 8:07am On Jan 13
Business kwaa?
Oboy shop your money ooh. Forget the future, the future is ebdless

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by Toosure70: 8:11am On Jan 13
I think sport bet better o, because I get 10 odds that can turn the the money to 150m today
Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by BloomingDale(f): 8:36am On Jan 13
Thank God you no run come Lagos like your fellow Ibadan brothers.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by WebSEOExpert(m): 9:05am On Jan 13
BloomingDale:
Thank God you no run come Lagos like your fellow Ibadan brothers.

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by Ynix(m): 9:24am On Jan 13
WebSEOExpert:
I have a friend of mine, a Web developer who has been working for an Indian Company [Name withheld] as their lead developer earning more than half a million per month.

This guy stopped dating women after his last break up [which was very painful to him and almost shattered his life] and decided to focus on his career 100%.

It’s been 4 years.

We got talking last week and he told me that he has been working, saving and investing a large chunk of his salary.

Now, he has more than 15 million lying in his account idle and he’s looking for a good business to start and run it together with his career as a web developer.

The business must be something very lucrative and has the potential to replace his job in the future.

So, I decided to bring it up here because I’ve learned many things from this platform.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I build SMART and responsive websites and help my clients increase their web traffic from ZERO to 50K+ per month within the first year via SEO.

Since he is a tech bro nothing better than tech now. Alternatively he should consider livestock farm, goats, cows, pigs and others

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by RepoMan007: 9:47am On Jan 13
Notfogotten:
Buy USD and keep. Your 15m will double in 6 months
funny. If everybody rush to buy dollar so they can keep dollar will rise to N10,000 while they are buying and after a while when hunger and needs comes people will start importing with their own dollar to sell locally. At that point, local sellers will cashout.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by WebSEOExpert(m): 10:09am On Jan 13
Ynix:

Since he is a tech bro nothing better than tech now. Alternatively he should consider livestock farm, goats, cows, pigs and others

Hmmmm.......Noted
Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by tinnymerit(m): 10:24am On Jan 13
Tell him to buy 3 letter domain name. Example: oum com,vas.com etc before 2-3 years he will sell btw $250k -$600k.
Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by Nicepoker(m): 11:51am On Jan 13
psucc:
Radio station. I learnt Ibadan hosts the highest number of radio stations in Nigeria.
Did you ask about the cost of a good transmitter grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by Nicepoker(m): 11:57am On Jan 13
He should invest in agriculture. Rent land. 7mil will get him a sound MF 375 tractor. Cassava and maize will be OK. Mono cropping system.
An acre of maize farm can fetch him 600k or more by planting hybrid seeds. A ton is currently sold 300k imagine having about 50 acres of farm land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by muyico(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13
Why not travel out?
Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by tinnymerit(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13
psucc:
Ibadan has around 40,but Lagos 54 presently
Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by WebSEOExpert(m): 12:54pm On Jan 13
Zamrito:
Business kwaa?
Oboy shop your money ooh. Forget the future, the future is ebdless

Wahala undecided
Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by emee701(m): 1:00pm On Jan 13
tinnymerit:

Ibadan has around 40,but Lagos 54 presently
Ibadan has 51 presently

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by Pmedia7787: 1:48pm On Jan 13
WebSEOExpert:

It’s been 4 years.

What's stopping him from having a startup and continue in tech( more professional than any other)

Having such savings are good but then, if you are not able to reproduce from same money, thats a big problem,
Most tech guys in the same city focus on agric , property and other bye service In those areas

He can JV with others in same space and move on,
Liquide asset don't do much in Nigeria because they can easily fly away

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by psucc(m): 2:42pm On Jan 13
Nicepoker:
Did you ask about the cost of a good transmitter grin
Bros you need a little laugh o!
Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by WebSEOExpert(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13
Pmedia7787:

What's stopping him from having a startup and continue in tech( more professional than any other)

Having such savings are good but then, if you are not able to reproduce from same money, thats a big problem,
Most tech guys in the same city focus on agric , property and other bye service In those areas

He can JV with others in same space and move on,
Liquide asset don't do much in Nigeria because they can easily fly away

Solid POINT! cool ......Thanks for this
Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by WebSEOExpert(m): 3:50pm On Jan 13
tinnymerit:
Tell him to buy 3 letter domain name. Example: oum com,vas.com etc before 2-3 years he will sell btw $250k -$600k.

How's that possible? shocked
Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by samwillyco1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 13
Leave the country with now and start life somewhere
Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by WebSEOExpert(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13
samwillyco1:
Leave the country with now and start life somewhere

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by AlluviaUC: 4:31pm On Jan 13
Farming
WebSEOExpert:

It’s been 4 years.

Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by Naturalista(f): 4:34pm On Jan 13
Let him invest in insurance.My insurance company will give him almost seven million in six years.Contact me on 08029554160.
Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by PoloG: 5:26pm On Jan 13
If he has land already, a small guesthouse will be good
Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by WebSEOExpert(m): 6:33pm On Jan 13
Ynix:

Good idea cool
Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:03am On Jan 14
kingreign:
He can partner with Gazzuzz to build CNG fill point in Ibadan if he has a land, or go into an agreement with a petrol station to develop a portion of their space for CNG.

Alternatively, he can set up a mini LPG fill point and have it actively monitored.

Add one zero to the back

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by kingreign(m): 10:15am On Jan 14
GAZZUZZ:

Add one zero to the back

Lol okay boss.
Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by WebSEOExpert(m): 9:29am On Jan 15
muyico:
Why not travel out?

Hmmmm.......Have'nt thought about this
Re: Please Help! What’s The Best Business To Start Now In Ibadan With 15m Naira? by WebSEOExpert(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03
Cool info here

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Advice Pls / International Fast Food Chain Seeks Partner / Insurance Stocks : Are They Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.