Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,564 members, 7,861,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

Learn How To Make Picture Frames, Logo Designs In The Comfort Of Your Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Make Picture Frames, Logo Designs In The Comfort Of Your Home (86 Views)

Beautify Your Homes/offices With Our Beautiful Mirrors and wall frames / What To Look For When Choosing The Stlye For A Picture Frames / Unique Designs In Watch Boxes Help Your Watch Brands Stand Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Picture Frames, Logo Designs In The Comfort Of Your Home by BEJV(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13
Hello everyone, this do "it yourself training" is for the unemployed, underemployed and even those currently working, as you can do these business in your comfort zone and with your smartphone... Oh yes you heard me right, with your smartphone and start making side bucks for urself....so many of you have frames in your living room nd bedrooms, it will interest you to know how much those frames were done and how much you were actually charged for it...so why dont you learn how to make these picture frames yourself nd charge your customers accordingly...
I will also teach you how to make logos, flyers etc using your smartphone.... The training has a fee of N1,500 for the logo training and N3,000 for the frame training.

Serious minded individuals who wish to start earning something for themselves this year should DM me on 08093799442...

(1) (Reply)

Grammarly Premium And Other Premium Writing And SEO Tools Available / Why The New Minimum Capital Base For Banks Should Be At Least $5 Billion / Weekend Giveaway - For The First 5 Interested People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.