Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Meet And Date - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet And Date (192 Views)

❤️23 Year Old Single Woman❤️ Looking To Meet And Greet. Let Chat.. / IKORODU- LAGOS Meet And Greet / Lagos Single Ladies Meet And Hookup Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet And Date by adontcare(f): 12:11pm On Jan 13
A lady of 35 yr is ready to meet and Date.
Requirements: clean, tall and good looking.
Note : no string attached.
If interested, send a mail to me. I will link you up.
Thanks
Re: Meet And Date by Sunnyrado: 2:48pm On Jan 31
Hello, I am interested
Re: Meet And Date by BscHolder: 1:40pm On Apr 24
adontcare:
A lady of 35 yr is ready to meet and Date.
Requirements: clean, tall and good looking.
Note : no string attached.
If interested, send a mail to me. I will link you up.
Thanks

35 years still looking for tall and handsome.
You and the lady are both foolish
Re: Meet And Date by adontcare(f): 1:57pm On Apr 24
BscHolder:
35 years still looking for tall and handsome.
You and the lady are both foolish
u must be stupid and an slowpoke. So 35 is old and and don't have choice abi. Mugu
Re: Meet And Date by BscHolder: 2:00pm On Apr 24
adontcare:
u must be stupid and an slowpoke. So 35 is old and and don't have choice abi. Mugu
Your father is stupid and imbeciIe.
35 year old is an old evening newspaper that needs to be fuccked, dumped and thrashed.
Na me say make you go waste your life?
Ode
Re: Meet And Date by adontcare(f): 2:08pm On Apr 24
BscHolder:
Your father is stupid and imbeciIe.
35 year old is an old evening newspaper that needs to be fuccked, dumped and thrashed.
Na me say make you go waste your life?
Ode
na ur mama be slowpoke. 35 is still young and need relationship. Ur life is useless already. The lady life better pass ur own. Slowpoke
Re: Meet And Date by BscHolder: 2:14pm On Apr 24
adontcare:
na ur mama be slowpoke. 35 is still young and need relationship. Ur life is useless already. The lady life better pass ur own. Slowpoke
me no be the lady I want.
Na your toto I wan fucck, adontcare if you're married.
I want to sleep with you.
I won half a million from Alabi's bet9ja and I want to use part of the proceeds to sample your toto from night till day break.
Send me a DM
As for the other lady, she's finished and hopeless.
Tell her I said she should join a nun or buy a huge diIdo cos men wey show interest only wants to fucck her old toto and move on

(1) (Reply)

New Neighborhood / Herpes Dating News| Herpes Dating Free / Recent Discovery Shows How The Herpes Virus Reactivates In Neurons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.