Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 (23536 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by borie4u(m): 9:59pm On Apr 09
Wordson:
Nice game Man city... Applause! U can finish d story at Etihad! D best Madrid will get dir is a draw, but City can repeat d beat down of last year...
Well, done city..

Na Arsenal I dey pity, because dey seem to be on a one way trip now
If Madrid try dey go chop 2-0 but say they no go chop 3-0 day means say na pity they wan pity Ancelotti

10 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by Empress840(f): 10:00pm On Apr 09
Am still wondering why both teams have to meet in the quarter finals. I would have preferred they meet in the semi finals.or final it's self .what a fascinating match

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by Icuib4cu: 10:00pm On Apr 09
IBvoss:

Is it your first time watching football? Don't you know commentators are supposed to be very professional and unbiased, especially at this high level?

And how does where her heart lies, affects what happens on the pitch, that warranted all those insults.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by Wordson(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09
borie4u:

If Madrid try dey go chop 2-0 but say they no go chop 3-0 day means say na pity they wan pity Ancelotti
grin grin
Na so... Let's see how it goes sha

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by Felabrity: 10:01pm On Apr 09
Saka vs Foden in UCL this season:

Saka 8 G/A
Foden 8 G/A

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by IBvoss(m): 10:03pm On Apr 09
Icuib4cu:

And how does where her heart lies, affects what happens on the pitch, that warranted all those insults.

She's not in her living room or beer parlour. She's speaking to millions of people world wide watching the game, including supporters of both teams.

Common sense should tell you to keep favouritism aside and be careful of what you say to not piss off millions of people.

But I guess common sense is not that common, for her and for you also.

12 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by topsy23: 10:04pm On Apr 09

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by borie4u(m): 10:05pm On Apr 09
I even wan see who go collect this year balondor. Plenty people dey. From Foden to Bellingham to Halaad to Harry Kane. Infact this year players stood shoulder to shoulder. E fit be say na coin tossing go determine ballot Dior.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by tnerro1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 09
karkinase:
Make MBAPPE come abeg make us sell this Vini Jr.

He was not in the game , just playing round the field. Couch should have removed his sooner.

5 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by leathalbeast: 10:07pm On Apr 09
Ancelotti can be annoying at times, so u knew kroos was tired yet u waited for Madrid to concede before taking him out. Where was you plan b where u bring
Joselu in and try crossing to him ? Ancelotti bleeped up again.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by Icuib4cu: 10:09pm On Apr 09
IBvoss:

She's not in her living room or beer parlour. She's speaking to millions of people world wide watching the game, including supporters of both teams.

Common sense should tell you to keep favouritism aside and be careful of what you say to not piss off millions of people.

But I guess common sense is not that common, for her and for you also.

Funny man, where her heart lies does not affect what goes on on the pitch period, all the unprofessional when ona country man dey yarn for afcon how many names you call am, abi that one nor be unprofessional too.

Provided she didn't give false stats, no hate speech, nigga she ain't committed no crime.

Nothin concern commentators and bias, she nor be ref nor lines man.

Qed

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by Niel77: 10:10pm On Apr 09
City get luck dis night

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by Icuib4cu: 10:11pm On Apr 09
tnerro1:

He was not in the game , just playing round the field. Couch should have removed his sooner.

Two assist and he was not in the game, watin we go come talk about haaland.

Hope you see the last assist he gave.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by Reussite: 10:14pm On Apr 09
I think by next week Man City & Bayern Munich would be the teams to progress to the semis.
Madrid should have taken those chances they had in the first half. You don't get to miss even half opportunities against teams like Man City, they would punish you with a quarter chance presented to them. I hope Madrid go through but I think City are more convincing of the two.

13 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by tnerro1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09
Icuib4cu:

Two assist and he was not in the game, watin we go come talk about haaland.

Hope you see the last assist he gave.

He could have done better, he had lots of chances but he keeps messing up and apologizing to his teammates after wards . This know one can bench me mentality is catching up to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by Reussite: 10:16pm On Apr 09
borie4u:
I even wan see who go collect this year balondor. Plenty people dey. From Foden to Bellingham to Halaad to Harry Kane. Infact this year players stood shoulder to shoulder. E fit be say na coin tossing go determine ballot Dior.
The winner of the Ballon D'oor will surely come down to who wins the UCL. Bellingham should do better next week if he wants to win it. He falls down a lil too much.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by tnerro1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09
Reussite:
I think by next week Man City & Bayern Munich would be the teams to progress to the semis.
Madrid should have taken those chances they had in the first half. You don't get to miss even half opportunities against teams like Man City, they would punish you with a quarter chance presented to them. I hope Madrid go through but I think City are more convincing of the two.

True talk, vini was the most player with missed opportunities

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by borie4u(m): 10:23pm On Apr 09
Real Madrid should cover their head in shame. With all the shout of closed stadium and home fans they had to come from behind to draw the match. Pep wanted a draw or at least a win if they Jones but forget for Etihad e go do them like magic. They will see a direct man city play. For all I know, Madrid is out of the tournament

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by IBvoss(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09
Icuib4cu:

Funny man, where her heart lies does not affect what goes on on the pitch period, all the unprofessional when ona country man dey yarn for afcon how many names you call am, abi that one nor be unprofessional too.

Provided she didn't give false stats, no hate speech, nigga she ain't committed no crime.

Nothin concern commentators and bias, she nor be ref nor lines man.

Qed

You've proven you're indeed lacking something upstairs.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by saintmm(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09
Thumbs up to Manchester City.
Though I'm not their fan, but good they are doing it for EPL.
I hope Madrid will know the sky is blue by next week.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by Tochj(m): 10:33pm On Apr 09
Dexy4yah:
female commentator is a no no for football matches.
You have never listen to Adaeze Micheal of Nigeria info FM
Very sweet and romantic
You will fall in love immediately

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by Tochj(m): 10:33pm On Apr 09
Dexy4yah:
female commentator is a no no for football matches.
You have never listen to Adaeze Micheal of Nigeria info FM
Very sweet and romantic
You will fall in love immediately
Great girl

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by Bacteria8: 10:39pm On Apr 09
IBvoss:

Its a thing for English commentators. Even the male ones from last season was stylishly biased against Madrid back at the Etihad

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by IBvoss(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09
Bacteria8:

Its a thing for English commentators. Even the male ones from last season was stylishly biased against Madrid back at the Etihad

I know humans will always be biased but common sense should tell you to not make it so blatant.

If it wasn't so obvious, I and others wouldn't be complaining this much about it. Any madrid fan would be annoyed at that commentary.

It was bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by MrLibrarian(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09
Reussite:
perfect prediction spotted.
Bayern vs man city in the semis
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:30pm On Apr 09
The goals in this match and the tension is the definition of what champions league stands for

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:32pm On Apr 09
borie4u:
Real Madrid should cover their head in shame. With all the shout of closed stadium and home fans they had to come from behind to draw the match. Pep wanted a draw or at least a win if they Jones but forget for Etihad e go do them like magic. They will see a direct man city play. For all I know, Madrid is out of the tournament

What's the name of circus or stage that you do perform your jokes ..

I'll like to watch you live
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by Prex320(m): 11:32pm On Apr 09
Tired of Scrolling Without Results? Land Your First Instagram Client in 10 Days (Free Masterclass!)

Are you a freelancer, entrepreneur, or creative mind struggling to turn your Instagram profile into paying clients? You're not alone. But what if you could land your first client within the next 10 days?

Introducing our FREE masterclass: "Land Your First Client on Instagram in 10 Days!"

This exclusive WhatsApp session, happening on Tuesday, April 15th, will equip you with the actionable strategies and insider secrets to transform your Instagram presence from crickets to contracts.

In this FREE masterclass, you'll discover:

1. The client-magnet profile: Craft a bio and feed that screams authority and attracts your ideal clients.
2. Content that converts: Learn the secrets to creating engaging content that showcases your expertise and compels viewers to take action.
3. The "No-Pressure" Pitch: Discover a proven method to land clients without feeling like a salesperson.
4. Bonus: Q&A Session! Get your burning Instagram client questions answered by our expert.

Space is limited! Reserve your spot for the FREE "Land Your First Client on Instagram in 10 Days" masterclass happening on WhatsApp on April 15th. Simply click on the link to join.

https:///JDktlqdNEzNGwYN2qWukGK

Don't miss out on this opportunity to turn your Instagram dreams into reality. See you there!

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by Icuib4cu: 11:38pm On Apr 09
IBvoss:

Call her unprofessional and not insult her, na my problem be that.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (3 - 3) On 9th April 2024 by Icuib4cu: 11:38pm On Apr 09
MrLibrarian:
shut up dumb woman.
Commentators are expect to maintain neutrality when analyzing matches.
Reason why female commentators are prohibited because they're always too emotional

Who lick your sweet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Euro 2012: Portugal Vs Spain (2 - 4) On Penalties On 27th June 2012 / Borussia Dortmund Vs Arsenal : UCL (2 - 0) On 16th September 2014 / EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.