Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony! (42317 Views)

Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON / First Photos From 2019 AFCON Opening Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony! by Mystiquefia: 8:57am On Jan 14
yewit37486:

Oh please keep quiet. This 2024 some of you still don't want to have sense. Yemi gave a fantastic performance, you people should focus on that instead of displaying your usual folly.

Ordinary capitalization, you're misusing.
Whose/Who's, you can't differentiate.
The time you should use for self development you are using for tribalism. Smh.

See who's talking about tribalism
Take a very good look at this thread and tell me what tribe has made a mess of it.
The same people who claim to have developed lagos, china,ghana, india etc, meanwhile their own region reeks of insecurity, erosion, killings, poverty and Backwardness.

Like i had earlier said, some of you ibos reek of superiority complex and you are a problem to this country.
If you're not beating your empty chest in Nigeria, you're selling drugs in Malaysia and Indonesia
Disgusting set of tribalistic jack asses
Re: Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony! by Peterpaul96: 9:00am On Jan 14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpTM728wDEs?si=Gxx2dWu_d5V6mOPp

Yemi Alade owns the African market sha, don't think any other female artiste comes close. When it comes to global performance, just give it to Yemi Alade. She's a goddess! No wonder she could colabo with Angelique Kidjo
Re: Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony! by yewit37486: 9:13am On Jan 14
Mystiquefia:

See who's talking about tribalism
Take a very good look at this thread and tell me what tribe has made a mess of it.
The same people who claim to have developed lagos, china,ghana, india etc, meanwhile their own region reeks of insecurity, erosion, killings, poverty and Backwardness.

Like i had earlier said, some of you ibos reek of superiority complex and you are a problem to this country.
If you're not beating your empty chest in Nigeria, you're selling drugs in Malaysia and Indonesia
Disgusting set of tribalistic jack asses

Uncle, face your life and leave tribalism alone if you want to progress this year. Nuff said.
Re: Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony! by Bluntemperor: 10:05am On Jan 14
tyle:
Can her performance bring the Cup to Nigeria?

She has done her part,you too go and do your part to move Nigeria forward,for you can't be in your Comfort zone and want others to do it for you!
Re: Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony! by lendahand(m): 10:10am On Jan 14
Blazadenise:
To be honest is the best Afcon opening have ever seen... Its a beauty to watch
too colourful though I don't like the masquerade costumes
Re: Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony! by saysugar(m): 10:35am On Jan 14
sammsimm:
grin hmmm won de…. Which one b iconic performance as if we no watch her performance.. just normal performance
when its not. Chukwudi or chike that perform there it's can't be iconic to u nah!! Silly people
Re: Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony! by Blazadenise(m): 11:06am On Jan 14
lendahand:
too colourful though I don't like the masquerade costumes

Maybe because you naturally hate masquerade bros
Re: Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony! by We4all: 11:20am On Jan 14
drimzsmoke:

Korea and Japan 🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Oloti....
Re: Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony! by ncoolsome(m): 11:47am On Jan 14
Thought she was pregy...she hit the gym abeg..
Re: Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony! by drimzsmoke(m): 11:58am On Jan 14
We4all:

Oloti....

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Onigbo, you wey no get Google nko!!!🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
Re: Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony! by Elinosweet143(f): 12:13pm On Jan 14
Abii grin e show say I be full naija babe now, Englishman too no Sabi my language
EbenezerTriumph:
guy you no Sabi English
Re: Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony! by Hotice085: 1:28pm On Jan 14
money121:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

God bless Africa
Re: Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony! by shagie07: 9:06pm On Jan 14
Manchester United vs Tottenham Goals, Jubilations Highlight | Premier League 2023/24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXmh2mP-UAA
Re: Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony! by EbenezerTriumph: 9:56pm On Jan 14
Elinosweet143:
Abii grin e show say I be full naija babe now, Englishman too no Sabi my language
babe bawo?
I thought you're a guy
Re: Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony! by toygod2: 12:08am On Jan 15
Weldone Yemi.

I hope you sang that jam with LIPEKA

And with Angelique kidjo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Francis Uzoho: LA Liga Facebook Makes A Post In Pidgin English, Nigerians React / Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' / Wayne Rooney Taunts Same Angry Man City Fans - 5 Years Apart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.