Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,771 members, 7,862,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (56 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 6:51am On Jan 14
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 149)

LIFE: Living Into Future Enterprise.

TIME: Thinking Into Momentary Enterprise.

Jeremiah 17:11
As the partridge sitteth on eggs, and hatcheth them not; so he that getteth riches, and not by right, shall leave them in the midst of his days, and at his end shall be a fool.

Self deception is the fastest killer of all times; be true to yourself.

Self deception or dishonesty starts from the heart, and just like cancerous cells, it eats up the whole.

The first manifestation of this cancerous cell is that it makes your words snaky (no longer straight) instantly; because out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

Secondly, it weakens your decisional strength, same way cancer weakens immune system, thereby making your entire life clumsy.

The ultimate mission is to set you against the judgment of God according to Ezekiel 22:13-14;
[13] Behold, therefore I have smitten mine hand at thy dishonest gain which thou hast made, and at thy blood which hath been in the midst of thee.
[14] Can thine heart endure, or can thine hands be strong, in the days that I shall deal with thee? I the LORD have spoken it, and will do it.

Dishonesty leadeth to wantonness.
Be determined to lead a life of integrity.

To be continued…

Prayer: My Dear Lord, please heal my heart and rebuild my decisional strength in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen!

REMEMBER THIS: SELF DECEPTION IS THE FASTEST KILLER OF ALL TIMES.

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly…

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

FOR YOUR CHEAP DATA BUNDLES, CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawilsltd

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance From Ignorance / Morning Digest / Walking With The Goddesses: Cultivating A Spirit Of Independence And Liberation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.