Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,799 members, 7,862,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Int'l Safety Certification For Affordable Fee - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Int'l Safety Certification For Affordable Fee (613 Views)

Ndt Asnt Training And Certification For Level2 / Get Intl Basic Safety Certification @ An Affordable Fee / Get A Health And Safety Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Int'l Safety Certification For Affordable Fee by djbiskit(m): 6:28am On Nov 05, 2011
Enhance your Professional development and career advancement by enrolling for a safety mangement course certification from USA. If your interested contact me. Am now a Certified Safety Professional. Its a big boost to my career. Come and partake for an affordable fee. Course duration one week, Certificate sent straight to your email. For further details call or mail IFEANYI on 07065352347 or bewithdjosh@yahoo.com
Re: Int'l Safety Certification For Affordable Fee by djbiskit(m): 7:08am On Nov 20, 2011
See Details:[b] GET BASIC HSE CERTIFICATION AND E-MANUAL FROM USA, ONLINE FOR JUST 10000NAIRA JOPAUL SAFETY SOLUTIONS LTD
25 Afolabi ayorinde, Onike, Yaba, Lagos.bewithdjosh@yahoo.com 07065352347
The Industry does not want to to joke with safety in this modern dispensation, hence the need for ‘Safety only’ & not “Safety first”. This certification would not just boost your CV and your chances of employment but would give you in-depth knowledge of industrial Health Safety and Environment. Get this certification at this affordable rate: INTRODUCTION TO SAFETY MANAGEMENT. The certificate is recognized by ASSOCIATE SAFETY HEALTH MANAGER (ASHM) and NATIONAL SAFETY AND MANAGEMENT SOCIETY through THE INSTITUTE FOR SAFETY AND HEALTH MANAGEMENT, USA .
Course Duration is five(5) working days.
STEP
• Enroll with JOPAUL SAFETY SOLUTIONS LTD WITH 10000 NAIRA for the certificate, the manual and exam,
• Pay this sum to PAUL IFEANYI JOSHUA. ACC NO. 1017891259 BANK: Intercontinental Bank
• Once your payment is confirmed, you mail your teller no and private email and phone no, street address & FULL NAME to bewithdjosh@yahoo.com
• A Safety Manual is sent to your mail immediately for you to start studying
• After I get this details a student code would be sent to your email after 2 to 3 working days
• Once you check your mail and confirm your code has been sent from America, you text me or mail me your student code. With that code I will write the final exam for your certification NOTE (CERTIFICATE WOULD ONLY BE SENT FROM OREGON IN USA, IF YOU PASS ABOVE 70%). Hence I have decided to write the exam for my clients to avoid resitting expenses by students, but the safety manual must be read completely in one week for knowledge to back up your certificate.
• After I take your final exam, you would be sent an email from USA CONFIRMING you have submitted. Another mail would be sent after 24hrs containing your test score and an attached SAFETY MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE prepaid by us (in pdf format), if you passed. Then you would print it out with hard cover at any time you wish. And tell your friend about this great offer.
The training has been subsidized by the American government to promote job creativity and career development, its left for us to make great use of this offer
NOTE; you must pass above 70% for your certificate to be emailed from Oregon in USA, Hence I decided to write the online exam for my clients, so they are rest assured of their certificates.
A TRY WOULD CONVINCE YOU. ENHANCE YOUR CAREER ADVANCEMENT BY ENROLLING
Our students, our concern. Thanks
IFEANYI PAUL
Founder/CEO

(1) (Reply)

PMP Training In Niger-delta Region / Intensive Training & Certification In Trendsviva Haute Fashion School / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.