Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

He Is No Longer Sick(photo). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Is No Longer Sick(photo). (6039 Views)

Minimum Wage: No Longer Feasible, Committee, Governors Yet To Agree - Ngige Says / I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom / Dino Melaye: "MKO Abiola No Longer Nigerian, Cannot Be Made GCFR" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is No Longer Sick(photo). by Pecoleee345: 1:06pm On Jan 14
KwuoteYourFada:

You're talking about SW grin

SE has the lowest divorce rate in the country wink

Cry more

EMEKA IKE confam it ...........

1 Like

Re: He Is No Longer Sick(photo). by DesChyko: 1:09pm On Jan 14
Sharpsharp00123:
u people lost despite all hate n bigotry

God pass una

First off, 'we people' are not the one crying all over Nairaland since hate speech and bigotry was banned from Nairaland.

It's a game right? Look up the recently murdered Najeeba, her family too and find out who lost there. Keep gaming away your future. One thing is, you lots are quite shallow. You always forget. The one who used a kidnap story to scam Nigerians is now back soliciting funds for another kidnapped person. Big mistake and I feel sorry for the family.

When you're ready for the hard conversation, you'd find us seated at the table like we've always been.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is No Longer Sick(photo). by Pecoleee345: 1:12pm On Jan 14
KwuoteYourFada:

And so?
You have low IQ

Nawa oooo.

Someone can't back the fact you stated.

Everybody hate I**O

1 Like

Re: He Is No Longer Sick(photo). by naijapips04: 2:10pm On Jan 14
Tinubu gave them skits to rave about whole the real politicking was going on behind the scenes. He understood how intellectually basic they are.

5 Likes

Re: He Is No Longer Sick(photo). by CJStarz: 2:19pm On Jan 14
No be juju be dat?🤣🤣

Enemyofpeace:
His hands ain't shaking

He is now walking on a straight line

Delivering very brilliant speeches

No more bla blu, bu laba

Granting interviews

Not sleeping for two hours in a three hours meeting

He is no longer a placeholder

Hasn't spent weeks away from Nigeria on medical leave.

FBI is yet to release the 15000 pages file on him

Chicago state University have moved on

Guinea Conakry have forgotten their son🤣.

These are some of the lies they fed the headless mob and they ran with it without thinking .

Months down the line, the smart ones have adjusted, the extremely unintelligent ones are now looking at Oseni 📺 for new agendas, but 2027 is so far away!

MAY NIGERIA 🇳🇬 SUCCEED!!!

3 Likes

Re: He Is No Longer Sick(photo). by Truf: 2:21pm On Jan 14
Enemyofpeace:
His hands ain't shaking

No more bla blu, bu laba

Granting interviews

These are some of the lies they fed the headless mob and they ran with it without thinking .

Months down the line, the smart ones have adjusted, the extremely unintelligent ones are now looking at Oseni 📺 for new agendas, but 2027 is so far away!

Lol. Keep living in denial. When last did you hear or see him speak? Forget all them NTA cut and join.. Dey deceive yourself
Re: He Is No Longer Sick(photo). by Justnation: 2:58pm On Jan 14
Enemyofpeace:
His hands ain't shaking

No more bla blu, bu laba

Granting interviews

That was the master trick tinubu played on the northerners, So effective and it worked perfectly.

They thought that tinubu will not be in charge due to his supposed failing health but shockingly the man is bounce
I am still thinking of how tinubu worked out such great play let.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is No Longer Sick(photo). by victorDanladi: 3:58pm On Jan 14
flokii:
@OP You forgot the LekkiLies and zobo stained Nigerian flags they were displaying all over social media to deceive people (myself inclusive).. It was after Eniola Badmus raised alarm that she was still alive that I knew something was off.
PBAT is indeed destined to be President cos the level of attacks and lies directed at his person no be here. Very wicked people.
I went through some thread of October 2020 and I cant but say Alhamdulilah for Tinubu. The attempt to stop him started as far back as 2019!

2 Likes

Re: He Is No Longer Sick(photo). by able20(m): 4:09pm On Jan 14
naija4life247:
Emilokan Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban Borgu the City Boy Extraordinaire is the god of Politics
His Yoruba-supporters claim that they are worst hit with hunger and starvation since Bola became their leader.
Tinupu " Epi kpa waoh! this year we no gry for any clueless president "
Tinubu's hands are no longer shaking, But his head is shaking causing disinformation
Re: He Is No Longer Sick(photo). by DMerciful(m): 5:48pm On Jan 14
Currently, Bubu is better than Amoda while GEJ is better than Bubu.

But ofcourse, you're ready to biy fuel #1000, if you think some people will not be happy
Enemyofpeace:
His hands ain't shaking

No more bla blu, bu laba

Granting interviews

Re: He Is No Longer Sick(photo). by seanwilliam(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14
Make I no lie, I used to believe all that too. All na tactics at the end. Omo

1 Like

Re: He Is No Longer Sick(photo). by 2elliot: 7:20pm On Jan 14
Enemyofpeace:
His hands ain't shaking

No more bla blu, bu laba

Granting interviews

"Adrenochrome?" Some of our leaders are satanists and are not really humans. The world is a stage.
Re: He Is No Longer Sick(photo). by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:57pm On Jan 14
Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Jagaban of Africa 🌍

2 Likes

Re: He Is No Longer Sick(photo). by ObiCertificate: 8:28pm On Jan 14
Justnation:

That was the master trick tinubu played on the northerners, So effective and it worked perfectly.

They thought that tinubu will not be in charge due to his supposed failing health but shockingly the man is bounce

I am still thinking of how tinubu worked out such great play let.

You’re only deceiving yourself.

The only people that believed Tinubu was sick were those gullible, pea-brained zombidients that believed Buhari was a clone from Sudan.

We voted Tinubu consciously and intentionally in reciprocation, with respect to the North-West alliance & power rotation agreement, for the continued stability of our great nation 🇳🇬

2 Likes

Re: He Is No Longer Sick(photo). by Blacklion3: 8:37pm On Jan 14
DesChyko:
In 2015, they spent 8 years on media attacking Buhari's opposition. What's the end result?

This is 2023 and they've started again. It's not about stealing power. It's knowing what to do with it.
these monkeys plenty o
Re: He Is No Longer Sick(photo). by Justnation: 10:24pm On Jan 14
ObiCertificate:

You’re only deceiving yourself.

The only people that believed Tinubu was sick were those gullible, pea-brained zombidients that believed Buhari was a clone from Sudan.

We voted Tinubu consciously and intentionally in reciprocation, with respect to the North-West alliance & power rotation agreement, for the continued stability of our great nation 🇳🇬

Are you sure you voted at all? Or you voted for tinubu after Inec have declared him winner.
Re: He Is No Longer Sick(photo). by HugeElephant(f): 4:23am On Jan 15
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: He Is No Longer Sick(photo). by Fujiyama: 5:14am On Jan 15
Wolexyoshi:
I personally believe PBAT mean well for this Nation, it's just for the MOST HIGH to spare his life and he will definitely complete his 8 years.

^^^
What you personally believe is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is reality.

This thread was started because you are all uncomfortable with reality - the reality that BAT has nothing to report so far.

There's nothing to report on security. There's nothing to report on education. There's nothing to report on health. There's nothing to report on infrastructure. Nothing whatsoever.

These days the airwaves are dominated by reports of multi-million Naira ministerial fraud of one form or another. undecided After playing to the gallery 6 months ago, the Tinubu administration has resumed fuel subsidy payments and is desperately searching for a loan to support the Naira. Is this not total confusion?

Nigeria's agrarian communities and rural outposts have become killing fields where this country's most vulnerable people are slaughtered at will by attackers who vanish into thin air without any response from security men. undecided Travellers on our dilapidated, broken roads move from place to place in fear that they will become the next kidnap statistic...or worse.

You have offered 'prayers' for BAT to complete 'his' eight years. The question is: eight years of what? Death and destruction?

Bola Tinubu is failing. All the propaganda in the world cannot change that hard reality.
Re: He Is No Longer Sick(photo). by Enemyofpeace: 6:06am On Jan 15
mrvitalis:

Stop this propaganda... When last did you hear tinubu speak, is it not what they edited and gave you that u have?

The little space he got in Dubai didn't he flop?

I dare you to tell me where tinubu has spoken for 15 mins live since be became president without making blonders
just like you did in your spelling of blunder tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is No Longer Sick(photo). by ObiCertificate: 7:34am On Jan 15
Justnation:

Are you sure you voted at all? Or you voted for tinubu after Inec have declared him winner.

I voted President Tinubu with my FULL chest.

Thinking he deceived anyone is just a figment of your wild imagination.

The matter here is that all the sickness propaganda against Tinubu has hit a brick wall and he is now the able, fit as a fiddle President.

1 Like

Re: He Is No Longer Sick(photo). by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:17am On Jan 15
Max24:
The level of misinformation against Tinubu from these people were massive. This is to let everyone know the kind of people they were. Now we know who they are inside out. The bigotry was extreme. Some of them are now claiming is was all for fun but one thing I am so sure of is that they have succeded in ostracizing other peoples from their issues. They lost the sympathy of people from other places. Their journey to the presidency just widened by another 50years. Misinformation and outright lies have generational consequences, just as Abraham's indiscretion with Sarah's maid is creating headache for Abraham's heir till date. You reap what you sow.

2027 we will enter there by God's grace.
Re: He Is No Longer Sick(photo). by Max24: 3:57pm On Jan 15
NigerianAngelo:

2027 we will enter there by God's grace.
Yinmu shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreign Airlines Decry Decay Of Lagos Airport Facilities / Breaking News! Reports Of Several Explosion In Kano / No Yoruba Group Has Congratulated Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.