Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,715 members, 7,844,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

How To Deal With Rejection Emails During Job Hunting - Strategy To Get More Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Deal With Rejection Emails During Job Hunting - Strategy To Get More Jobs (183 Views)

My Job-hunting Strategy Dose / How Did You Handle Job Hunting Rejection Emails? / Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Rejection Emails During Job Hunting - Strategy To Get More Jobs by WebSEOExpert(m): 10:13am On Jan 14
There was this phase in my life I drank rejection mails like Juice,lol, & I still get rejection mails too.😎

I just wanna tell you, “you can only get better and it ain’t avoidable.” The intense REJECTION MAILS’ Phase is another phase you’re definitely gonna face, in it , don’t cave in.

It’s just a phase you’re gonna scale if you get more intentional about being more proactive about the way you send in your applications.

You may need to change the way your CV is tailored for each roles as most firms have switched to using ATS Application systems to vet applications, hence always ensure you emphasize your skills more on your CV and make them be at the topmost area.

Again, as inconvenient as it may seem, always study and tailor your “Applications, Resumes and CV” to the particular job’s needs you’re applying to, Don’t use a general CV for all your applications.

Are you currently getting rejection emails in your job applications?

Share your experience with us and how you dealt with it!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Let me guess.......

You want to start making money from your website or blog?

You're looking for a good web designer or developer to build your website?

You're looking for an SEO writer who can craft SEO articles that will seduce search engines and get you more traffic.

If I guessed right, then reach out to me.

Go to google, type in GREENLEARNERS TECHNOLOGIES and click search....BOOM, you will find me!

I offer FREE consultation though.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Rejection Emails During Job Hunting - Strategy To Get More Jobs by WebSEOExpert(m): 10:30am On Jan 20
shocked

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring - Farm Manager At Lawrencemokuye Farms, Emuhun-Agbor Delta / Medical Doctor (psychiatrist) Needed / 6 Vacant Positions At M-KOPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.