Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,782 members, 7,866,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

How I Identify My Capabilities And Explore On It - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Identify My Capabilities And Explore On It (85 Views)

Careers In Agriculture Nigerian Youths Can Explore / Music And Movement Augment Children’s Language Capabilities During The Preschool / Freelance IT Field Engineer Capabilities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Identify My Capabilities And Explore On It by Jacksonk222(m): 11:36am On Jan 14
The fundamental elements of both professional and personal development are self-discovery.

It enable you to identify areas for growth, define your values, and unearth hidden abilities.

Self-discovery enables you to identify and capitalize on your innate abilities and capabilities. You can concentrate your efforts on areas where you can succeed when you know what you are good at.

Now what have you discovered for the passed days, weeks, month and years that have been keeping you going?

No wonder the Bible said an I Daniel understood by books Dan 9:2 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

It was the Understanding he got from his personal Research through books that makes him Outstanding to the point he began to reign. when you discover who you are and what you have, you create solution as in the case of Daniel. He created solution for the king and he was preferred among others Dan 6:3 Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm. This made him to command exploits all round

When you study you become excellent in your dealings with men!

Investment in literature that create your actual future

Many are moving about without knowing what to invest on, Why not invest in Knowledge and become the champion you want, by engaging in reading and studying to discover your hindden potential

Abi what did you think!

Lets discuss.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Dream Job / Recruitment Marketing Software: Revolutionizing Talent Acquisition / Graphics Designer At Your Service!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.