Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? (10398 Views)

Brazil Vs Nigeria: Ndidi And Iwobi Start, As Firmino And Neymar Leads Brazil / 19-year-old Super Eagles Goalkeeper Breaks World Cup Record Against Iceland / Super Eagles Goalkeeper Francis Uzoho Wishes Son A Happy 17th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by omenka1: 2:12pm On Jan 14
If Enyeama is not on the list, then I will leave the task of choosing a goalie for the coach. I can't come n kill myself ontop 9ja football
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Earlystar698(m): 2:12pm On Jan 14
Dpharisee:
What has happened to Nairaland, people no longer comment with excitement, so many threads ending on page 2 or 3.
It's like many just read the story on FP and go to the next thread.

You want people to chop ban till 2035?
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by CJStarz: 2:14pm On Jan 14
post=127936200:

Wetin concern Onana the Camerounian with this thread now?
A basket at that!
E be like say the guy na CamerounianπŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Christlike01: 2:14pm On Jan 14
Ojo Olorunleke should man the Posts !
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by BigDawsNet: 2:15pm On Jan 14
Peterpaul96:
Who should start as the Super Eagles goalkeeper today? πŸ€”

Uzoho 🧀
Olorunleke 🧀
Nwabali 🧀
#AFCON2023

Norma Norma should be Nwabali... but Nigeria will still settle for Uzoho.. let's hope for d best

1 Like

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Jemex003: 2:16pm On Jan 14
muller101:
Even if you fuse three of them together. Onana is still better.

The basket of premier league 😁

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by AllenSpencer: 2:16pm On Jan 14
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by ViceGovernor: 2:16pm On Jan 14
Westerhoffe:
If they can't score, they should just strengthen their Defense.
This is an outrage 😠
How can you possibly suggest the 3 time African champions should park the bus against a meager Equatorial Guinea side.

We will roast them like pigs today sirπŸ‘ŒπŸΎ
I think Francisco Uzoho our able 22 yr old GK should start in goal.
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by jubrilELsudan: 2:21pm On Jan 14
PETER RUFAI

1 Like

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by israelmao(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14
My health is very important to me therefore I am not watching Super Eagles today.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Tonytonex(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14
Peterpaul96:

Uzoho 🧀
Olorunleke 🧀
Nwabali 🧀
#AFCON2023
Anybody should start, but not ozoho. The keeper from south Africa league should start. Nwabali
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Tayo1132: 2:22pm On Jan 14
[quote author=Peterpaul96 post=127934431]Who should start as the Super Eagles goalkeeper today? πŸ€”

Uzoho 🧀
Olorunleke 🧀
Nwabali 🧀
#A[color=#990000][/color]FCON2023
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Bioharry: 2:24pm On Jan 14
My humble self
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Emman08: 2:24pm On Jan 14
Just give Nigeria the 3rd place trophy already
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Hurbashola(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14
Peterpaul96:
Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony! -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpTM728wDEs?si=7Vlld5XmRCfEp5so

SUPER EAGLES SINGING PRAISING SONG ON THEIR WAY TO STADIUM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anhpDLEDryA
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by HateBigots: 2:27pm On Jan 14
Ahmed Musa is 31 ... How? That man have been playing for super eagles since
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by rolams(m): 2:30pm On Jan 14
Don't ask the question you already know the answer because you we are not the coach.

You should know our basket will be used by the clueless handler.
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Kukutente23: 2:36pm On Jan 14
Peterpaul96:

Uzoho 🧀
Olorunleke 🧀
Nwabali 🧀
#AFCON2023
The emoji you put in front of the three keepers is wrong.
Use this πŸ—‘

1 Like

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Starhearts: 2:40pm On Jan 14
Nwabili .... 9ja De-Gea
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Tealcrestmedia(m): 2:43pm On Jan 14
What of our fresh keeper from the world cup?
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by mipeesoft(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14
From the team list Nwabali is in goal for S eagles and little is known about him.
Peterpaul96:

Uzoho 🧀
Olorunleke 🧀
Nwabali 🧀
#AFCON2023
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Eriggs: 2:52pm On Jan 14
Kukutente23:

Use this πŸ—‘
Keep shut if u av noting positive to type. Nonsense
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Mummiesboy: 2:52pm On Jan 14
What time please
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by rowlex7(m): 2:55pm On Jan 14
Who be this nwabali wey dey post, hope e nor go fall hands
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by rickleye: 3:01pm On Jan 14
Peterpaul96:

Uzoho 🧀
Olorunleke 🧀
Nwabali 🧀
#AFCON2023

Whomever trains better.
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by rickleye: 3:02pm On Jan 14
Kukutente23:

Use this πŸ—‘

Haha πŸ˜‚
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by rickleye: 3:05pm On Jan 14
Earlystar698:

You want people to chop ban till 2035?

Lol πŸ˜‚. You could sneeze the wrong way and get a lengthy ban
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Kukutente23: 3:13pm On Jan 14
Eriggs:
Keep shut if u avoid noting positive to type. Nonsense
Go to school you no gree

Na to the lick politician ass you take as career while forming griller

See your life outside. Ordinary to spell nothing na wahala
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Westerhoffe(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14
ViceGovernor:

This is an outrage 😠
How can you possibly suggest the 3 time African champions should park the bus against a meager Equatorial Guinea side.

We will roast them like pigs today sirπŸ‘ŒπŸΎ
I think Francisco Uzoho our able 22 yr old GK should start in goal.

Make you no too shine teeth for Super Eagles o… dem don disappoint several times before.
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by yinkeys(m): 4:04pm On Jan 14
Carl Ikeme

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rohr Tips Super Eagles To Beat Black Stars / SURE October 2017 Cheat To Win Bet9ja Virtual League / Weah, Drogba Are For Me The Greatest African Players Of All Time - Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.