Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Evelyn TB Joshua Gives #3million And Food To The Poor In The Church (video, Pix) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evelyn TB Joshua Gives #3million And Food To The Poor In The Church (video, Pix) (293 Views)

Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evelyn TB Joshua Gives #3million And Food To The Poor In The Church (video, Pix) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:14pm On Jan 14
Evelyn TB Joshua gives #3million to the poor in the synagogue church of all nation Emmanuel TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXrKfrGGVlI?si=DMpsqwMWgumsxWrT

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/scW44uAjVWheNKxK/?

1 Share

Re: Evelyn TB Joshua Gives #3million And Food To The Poor In The Church (video, Pix) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:16pm On Jan 14
Like the charity works Tb Joshua was doing during his years in the body of Christ, his lovely wife, Pastor Evelyn Joshua has continued the legacy Tb Joshua left behind. This is very great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evelyn TB Joshua Gives #3million And Food To The Poor In The Church (video, Pix) by SoNature(m): 1:21pm On Jan 14
This is the time for believers who received healings through Prophet TB Joshua to speak up. This isn't the time to be indifferent.

Christians must not let the devil prevail over the church of Christ. Silence means that the devil syndicate fighting the church is winning this war.
Re: Evelyn TB Joshua Gives #3million And Food To The Poor In The Church (video, Pix) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:25pm On Jan 14
SoNature:
This is the time for believers who received healings through Prophet TB Joshua to speak up. This isn't the time to be indifferent.

Christians must not let the devil prevail over the church of Christ. Silence means that the devil syndicate fighting the church is winning this war.
very true
Re: Evelyn TB Joshua Gives #3million And Food To The Poor In The Church (video, Pix) by matify83: 1:41pm On Jan 14
She seem poised to take the church to a higher level than her late husband did.

I kind of like her persona.
Re: Evelyn TB Joshua Gives #3million And Food To The Poor In The Church (video, Pix) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:45pm On Jan 14
Pictures of Pastor Evelyn Joshua in today’s service in the ikotun Egbe headquarter of SCOAN

Re: Evelyn TB Joshua Gives #3million And Food To The Poor In The Church (video, Pix) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:46pm On Jan 14
More photos below

Re: Evelyn TB Joshua Gives #3million And Food To The Poor In The Church (video, Pix) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14
Pictures of Pastor Evelyn Joshua ministration in the prayer line of the Church

Re: Evelyn TB Joshua Gives #3million And Food To The Poor In The Church (video, Pix) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14
More pictures of the deliverance session

Re: Evelyn TB Joshua Gives #3million And Food To The Poor In The Church (video, Pix) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:51pm On Jan 14
More photos here

Re: Evelyn TB Joshua Gives #3million And Food To The Poor In The Church (video, Pix) by Ance4Liverpool: 2:03pm On Jan 14
SoNature:

yes you are rite,even if tb josua did wrond when he was alive its only left for God to judge not we humans
Re: Evelyn TB Joshua Gives #3million And Food To The Poor In The Church (video, Pix) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14
Nlfpmod mynd44 Dominique fergie001 Seun Fp
Re: Evelyn TB Joshua Gives #3million And Food To The Poor In The Church (video, Pix) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14
I just love this woman. God will continue to keep and protect her from the eyes of the evil one.
Re: Evelyn TB Joshua Gives #3million And Food To The Poor In The Church (video, Pix) by papagiddy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14
All I know is, TB Joshua was a good man...I met him once in 2009 and he touched..I slept in his guest lodge for 2nights and I was treated well despite being a total stranger to him..and above all I was healed of my sickness then..... that is all I have to say!

(1) (Reply)

Inviting Other Christians To Your Churche Is Not A Win For The Kingdom / Russian Grand Prix 2015 Live Stream / Spiritual Digest For The Day 12th Of October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.