Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,680 members, 7,837,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense (602 Views)

Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) / Biden Backs Two-State Solution Of Palestine And Isreal / U.S. Reaffirms Support For Two-state Solution ( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense by tctrills: 12:15pm On Jan 20
MrPresident1:
I am heaping coals of fire on your head

I see, no wonder it's so cold out here. The more fire you heap, the colder it becomes. Don't you see how weak you God is? grin grin grin grin grin. You have been heaping this fire on my head since 2022 but I am not feeling the heat. If you had any sense, you should be changing gods by now. angry grin grin angry grin grin grin grin angry angry grin angry grin
Re: Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense by MrPresident1: 12:34pm On Jan 20
Coals of fire on your head

tctrills:

I see, no wonder it's so cold out here. The more fire you heap, the colder it becomes. Don't you see how weak you God is? grin grin grin grin grin. You have been heaping this fire on my head since 2022 but I am not feeling the heat. If you had any sense, you should be changing gods by now. angry grin grin angry grin grin grin grin angry angry grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense by tctrills: 1:12pm On Jan 20
MrPresident1:
Coals of fire on your head

You remind me of the prophets of Baal. Shout harder you gods have traveled.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense by Firstcitizen: 4:31pm On Jan 20
MrPresident1:
Amalekite dog

The OP is a cret!n who copies zionist propaganda texts word for word. You are responding thinking you are engaging a person of sound mind. I just found out yesterday. Ignore him like others
Re: Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense by omoiseselagba: 6:23pm On Jan 20
tctrills:
To me it's all pretence when people talk about a two states solution as the remedy for the crisis in the middle east.
In reality, it would never work.
The Arabs would never agree to any settlement put forth by Israel.
Again, there is no guarantee of peace if there is a two states solution.
When Israel gave them Gaza, it did not improve anything. Giving them more land and more autonomy would only make them stronger.
Furthermore, the state of Israel owes the Palestinians nothing.
Just because the Palestinians want the land does not mean it should be given to them.

What do you know is the genesis of this crisis?
Re: Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense by omoiseselagba: 6:25pm On Jan 20
tctrills:

It doesn't matter. The Palestinians are not the only group that felt hurt or cheated but it's no excuse to be terrorist in 50 years

You know nothing and still brag in your emptiness.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense by tctrills: 7:18pm On Jan 20
omoiseselagba:

You know nothing and still brag in your emptiness.
It's super easy to identify the pro terror team. You only come online to insult and make trouble like your Palestine masters
Re: Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense by tctrills: 7:23pm On Jan 20
omoiseselagba:

What do you know is the genesis of this crisis?

If you honestly need an education on the origin, I will give it to you but most of you only come here to waste time. So for now you only get a summary.

The UN divided the land in 1948. The Jews accepted the UN ruling but the Arabs insisted that they must have the whole thing to themselves. They ended up losing almost everything and since then they took up terror.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense by Firstcitizen: 7:30pm On Jan 20
tctrills:

If you honestly need an education on the origin, I will give it to you but most of you only come here to waste time. So for now you only get a summary.

The UN divided the land in 1948. The Jews accepted the UN ruling but the Arabs insisted that they must have the whole thing to themselves. They ended up losing almost everything and since then they took up terror.

Imbec!le pro max. I thought you said earlier that UN resolutions are meaningless, Keep turning yourself into a spectacle of amusement. grin Chai!!!! smh
Re: Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense by tctrills: 7:45pm On Jan 20
Firstcitizen:

Imbec!le pro max. I thought you said earlier that UN resolutions are meaningless, Keep turning yourself into a spectacle of amusement. grin Chai!!!! smh

Mr Hamas are you confused? You asked for the history and I gave it to you. If you have a different history please let's have it.

To educate you further, in 1948, the UN did not enforce their will on any of the parties. They watched as the entire Arab world went to war against Israel. The 2 biggest nations at the time, the US and the USSR both remained neutral.

Keep insulting while I continue to educate you.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense by Firstcitizen: 8:22pm On Jan 20
tctrills:

Mr Hamas are you confused? You asked for the history and I gave it to you. If you have a different history please let's have it.

To educate you further, in 1948, the UN did not enforce their will on any of the parties. They watched as the entire Arab world went to war against Israel. The 2 biggest nations at the time, the US and the USSR both remained neutral.

Keep insulting while I continue to educate you.

grin grin grin smh
Re: Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense by tctrills: 8:25pm On Jan 20
Firstcitizen:

grin grin grin smh
This man! grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense by tctrills: 1:58am On Jan 21
Firstcitizen:

grin grin grin smh
Did you know that your Palestine bros supported the Nazi during the Holocaust? So if you are talking about a genocide, we know where to look.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense by tctrills: 3:52pm On Jan 21
iSense247:
Hamas terrorists organization will never agree with two states solution. Even Israel does not really meant it. They will always try to gain the control of West Bank and East Jerusalem from Palestine.
Israel has agreed to it at least 3 times but honestly, it's no solution.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense by Iamanoited: 3:56pm On Jan 21
Until GAZA becomes part of Israel.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense by Iamanoited: 4:06pm On Jan 21
For a two States solution, let PLA refresh the world on exactly what they want. It must not include authority over GAZA but restrict their demands to Social, Economic and Political Requirements.
A State is a social, economic and political Country and so a State must have full autonomous policing, resourcing and electioneering control of her systems.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense by Iamanoited: 4:29pm On Jan 21
U.S & U.K MUST SUPPORT ISRAEL FULLY TO CONTROL GAZA.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense by Iamanoited: 4:35pm On Jan 21
Well done NETANYAU. PLEASE REDOUBLE YOUR EFFORTS TO TAKE OVER GAZA. ALMOST WITHIN YOUR GRASP NOW. THAT'S WHAT YHWH VALUES.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense by Iamanoited: 4:39pm On Jan 21
He is an ARAB TERRORIST.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense by Iamanoited: 4:45pm On Jan 21
HE IS BOKOHARAM.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense by Iamanoited: 4:48pm On Jan 21
Forgive him for he doesn't know what he's doing, this time saying.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine: A 2 State Solution Is Nonsense by Iamanoited: 5:07pm On Jan 21
IF THE ARABS WILL WORK BY THE RULES.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whistleblower Exposes Chancers And Cheats Who Abuse Social Housing : : : / Pentagon Can't Account For $8.7 Billion In Iraqi Funds / Double Dip Recession Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.