Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Martha Utsunung Agba Congratulates Governor Otu On Supreme Court Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Martha Utsunung Agba Congratulates Governor Otu On Supreme Court Victory (5453 Views)

Governor Otu Announces Fresh Edo APC Governorship Direct Primary Election / Atiku Visits Zamara Governor-elect Mutawalle After Supreme Court Victory(photos) / Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Martha Utsunung Agba Congratulates Governor Otu On Supreme Court Victory by Lanrelagboi: 2:00pm On Jan 14
A former Senior Special Assistant to Cross River State Government, Martha Agba has congratulated the Governor of Cross River State, His Excellency, Senator Prince Bassey Otu and his Deputy, Rt Hon Peter Odey, over their victory at the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

In a congratulatory message signed by a one-time House of Representatives aspirant, Ms Agba described the judgement as a victory for the people of Cross River State

The statement reads:
“I congratulate His Excellency, Sen. Prince Bassey Otu on his victory at the Supreme Court.

This victory is a big win for Cross River State. I urge our brothers and sisters in the other divide to join hands with our Governor to bring development to Cross River State.

Gov. Otu’s emergence as Governor of Cross River State is the divine will of God. In a period of 7 months, he has shown great determination and uncommon leadership. This is evident in his numerous achievements in just a very short time.

I urge every one of us to key into the People’s First agenda to ensure Cross River State regains her rightful place in the comity of states.

I also congratulate the Deputy Governor of the State, His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Peter Odey.

Indeed, it is the season of sweetness

Congratulations, Your Excellency

Martha Utsunung Agba”
https://leaders.ng/2024/01/14/dr-martha-utsunung-agba-congratulates-governor-otu-on-supreme-court-victory/

1 Like

Re: Martha Utsunung Agba Congratulates Governor Otu On Supreme Court Victory by HRMK: 5:52am On Jan 15
POLITICAL JOBBERS!

5 Likes

Re: Martha Utsunung Agba Congratulates Governor Otu On Supreme Court Victory by Rikze: 5:52am On Jan 15
shocked

Thought it was Gov Otti though
Re: Martha Utsunung Agba Congratulates Governor Otu On Supreme Court Victory by Blackfire(m): 5:54am On Jan 15
From one looter to another looter
Re: Martha Utsunung Agba Congratulates Governor Otu On Supreme Court Victory by Shikini: 6:04am On Jan 15
Rubbish post ... and how is this qualified for homepage sef ?

2 Likes

Re: Martha Utsunung Agba Congratulates Governor Otu On Supreme Court Victory by josephevergreen(m): 6:44am On Jan 15
Rule right is all the mases care
Re: Martha Utsunung Agba Congratulates Governor Otu On Supreme Court Victory by Writer50: 6:44am On Jan 15
Contact me to write any of your school assignment (projects, thesis, proposal, PowerPoint, dissertation), plagiarism check etc.
You can check my signature for details
Re: Martha Utsunung Agba Congratulates Governor Otu On Supreme Court Victory by Uchesis: 7:30am On Jan 15
What is Otu in Igbo language
. grin

1 Like

Re: Martha Utsunung Agba Congratulates Governor Otu On Supreme Court Victory by callmevirus(m): 8:12am On Jan 15
Nothing concern me but E dey mind
Re: Martha Utsunung Agba Congratulates Governor Otu On Supreme Court Victory by callmevirus(m): 8:13am On Jan 15
Uchesis:
What is Otu in Igbo language

grin

Ikpu
Otu

P. U. S. S. S. S. S. S. Y
Re: Martha Utsunung Agba Congratulates Governor Otu On Supreme Court Victory by StraightGaay: 8:29am On Jan 15
How can someone be bearing Ótú bleeding gender Organ.
Tufia
Re: Martha Utsunung Agba Congratulates Governor Otu On Supreme Court Victory by eki2000(m): 10:31am On Jan 15
StraightGaay:
How can someone be bearing Ótú bleeding gender Organ.
Tufia
Why are giving a twisted Ibo translation to Calabar/Akwa Ibom name. What makes you feel that you have the right to interpret something in another person's language and culture. Otu means group or society linking to the Origin of a person. And mind you it is not an Ibo name.
Re: Martha Utsunung Agba Congratulates Governor Otu On Supreme Court Victory by StraightGaay: 11:13am On Jan 15
eki2000:
Why are giving a twisted Ibo translation to Calabar/Akwa Ibom name. What makes you feel that you have the right to interpret something in another person's language and culture. Otu means group or society linking to the Origin of a person. And mind you it is not an Ibo name.
Pronounce it then
Re: Martha Utsunung Agba Congratulates Governor Otu On Supreme Court Victory by eki2000(m): 11:50am On Jan 15
StraightGaay:
Pronounce it then
so you feel your language is Supreme or what. My pronunciation doesn't mean mean it is ibo word. It is just unfortunate that such pronunciation in ibo land might be misinterpreted
Re: Martha Utsunung Agba Congratulates Governor Otu On Supreme Court Victory by StraightGaay: 2:20pm On Jan 15
eki2000:
so you feel your language is Supreme or what. My pronunciation doesn't mean mean it is ibo word. It is just unfortunate that such pronunciation in ibo land might be misinterpreted
Otu means Ikpu period
Re: Martha Utsunung Agba Congratulates Governor Otu On Supreme Court Victory by rruggedity: 2:59pm On Jan 15
Otu means one

In Igbo language we said we are one which mean Otu... there is also otu in Anambra..’ that’s why they said I be nwa otu...

Otu is not pussy.’. in Igbo language our tongue are different ..

Otu in Igbo spellings will have a something like full stop dot under O&U..

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why The PDP Will Win The 2015 Presidential Elections With Wide Margin / Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! / Niger Delta Avengers List Out Terms And Condition For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.