Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Anyone Within Abuja That Can Do This For Me? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Within Abuja That Can Do This For Me? (421 Views)

Recommend A Park For Me In Abuja That Can Bring Me To Auchi / Arik Air Lagos To Abuja That Took Off And Landed The Following Day - Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Within Abuja That Can Do This For Me? by Godwins4: 3:16pm On Jan 14
Please, I need assistance with accommodation within Abuja, I just rounded up my NYSC and going home is not an option because I have younger ones looking up to me, without much Ado, the essence of this thread is to get assistance with getting a modest accommodation, I am not after luxury, just a place to lay head every night after coming back from the day's hustle. If anyone can also accommodate me for 3days so that I can search for the accommodation myself I will also appreciate, what we will eat for the limited time I will be with the person is on me.
You can reach me on 08 06 66 74 014. Just a young guy about to start life and I don't want to be a burden to anyone please.
Re: Anyone Within Abuja That Can Do This For Me? by Godwins4: 3:31pm On Jan 14
Any agent here?
Re: Anyone Within Abuja That Can Do This For Me? by Godwins4: 4:02pm On Jan 14
Mods please, Front page...
Re: Anyone Within Abuja That Can Do This For Me? by Hungerbadoo: 8:48pm On Jan 14
Godwins4:
Mods please, Front page...
How much is you budget?
Re: Anyone Within Abuja That Can Do This For Me? by Godwins4: 9:52pm On Jan 14
Hungerbadoo:
How much is you budget?
Re: Anyone Within Abuja That Can Do This For Me? by Hungerbadoo: 2:18am On Jan 15
Godwins4:
That's for single room
Re: Anyone Within Abuja That Can Do This For Me? by Godwins4: 10:20am On Jan 15
Hungerbadoo:
That's for single room
Yes
Re: Anyone Within Abuja That Can Do This For Me? by Godwins4: 10:22am On Jan 15
Hungerbadoo:
That's for single room
But if I can see selfcon that price I will appreciate, atleast with toilet and kitchen inside, I love my privacy, and I don't want issues with people around. Pls let's chat on WhatsApp.
Re: Anyone Within Abuja That Can Do This For Me? by Hungerbadoo: 11:00am On Jan 15
Godwins4:

But if I can see selfcon that price I will appreciate, atleast with toilet and kitchen inside, I love my privacy, and I don't want issues with people around. Pls let's chat on WhatsApp.
I'm not an agent but i know of a place you can get a single room for 50k. However, a self contain goes from 150 to a 100 thousand naira
Re: Anyone Within Abuja That Can Do This For Me? by aieromon(m): 11:53am On Jan 15
Re: Anyone Within Abuja That Can Do This For Me? by Godwins4: 10:53pm On Jan 15
Hungerbadoo:
I'm not an agent but i know of a place you can get a single room for 50k. However, a self contain goes from 150 to a 100 thousand naira
Where pls?
Re: Anyone Within Abuja That Can Do This For Me? by Hungerbadoo: 12:10am On Jan 16
Godwins4:
Where pls?
Nyaya and mararaba

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why IVORY COAST Is Better Than Other African Countries / Uttar Pradesh Village. / Egyptair Flight 804 Vanishes Off Radar With 66 People Aboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.