Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Super Eagles Are The Most Useless Squad In The World Right Now - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Are The Most Useless Squad In The World Right Now (616 Views)

8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 / Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ / Manchester City Has The Most Expensive Squad In Football History - CIES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Are The Most Useless Squad In The World Right Now by AchrafHakimi: 5:21pm On Jan 14
Can you imagine?
Re: Super Eagles Are The Most Useless Squad In The World Right Now by AchrafHakimi: 5:21pm On Jan 14
This coach is useless o
Re: Super Eagles Are The Most Useless Squad In The World Right Now by Omoawoke2(m): 5:24pm On Jan 14
This is the worst team Nigeria has ever had and yet the coach is still there

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Are The Most Useless Squad In The World Right Now by Khd95(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14
They couldn’t secured solid points from GB. With several pathetic misses and chances

The way Ivory Coast is going to bend their neck like fowl ehnn

See chances osimhen lose, same as lookman and other players

But if na their respective clubs they will be scoring goal of the week

Guinness Bissau solidly dominated super eagles this evening, very pathetic and disgraceful outing

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Are The Most Useless Squad In The World Right Now by Princezibk: 5:54pm On Jan 14
Very useless 😭😭
Re: Super Eagles Are The Most Useless Squad In The World Right Now by Rostikol: 6:02pm On Jan 14
Khd95:
They couldn’t secured solid points from GB. With several pathetic misses and chances

The way Ivory Coast is going to bend their neck like fowl ehnn

See chances osimhen lose, same as lookman and other players

But if na their respective clubs they will be scoring goal of the week

Guinness Bissau solidly dominated super eagles this evening, very pathetic and disgraceful outing

Guinness who?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Are The Most Useless Squad In The World Right Now by payaseriy: 6:18pm On Jan 14
Omoawoke2:
This is the worst team Nigeria has ever had and yet the coach is still there
Omoawoke2:

TB Joshua is a bad person

You think you can battle with the Lord and go free ? God's judgement is already on u. Since you're challenging God here, God will show you who's in charge.

I'm blessed because i love the Lord and I can never ever argue with his words and instructions, but you challenged God.

If there is a God in the Universe, you will be ruined before the end of this month. Unless there is no God.

Matthew 12: 31:And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32:Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come...

Your Judgement is near, for blasphemy against the Holy Spirit that does the good work or healing the sick.
Re: Super Eagles Are The Most Useless Squad In The World Right Now by drmuchin: 6:19pm On Jan 14
They are dead n buried
Re: Super Eagles Are The Most Useless Squad In The World Right Now by Gre8ness: 7:22pm On Jan 14
Useless country with useless national team. I pray 9jiriya is band from sporting even globally. Legit no pay for 9ja except u do illegal tinz and tinz, shey na country be dat? Shithole country.
Re: Super Eagles Are The Most Useless Squad In The World Right Now by udomonday: 8:36pm On Jan 14
Gre8ness:
Useless country with useless national team. I pray 9jiriya is band from sporting even globally. Legit no pay for 9ja except u do illegal tinz and tinz, shey na country be dat? Shithole country.
Nigeria is officially a minnow i
Re: Super Eagles Are The Most Useless Squad In The World Right Now by Kushites: 8:49pm On Jan 14
Gre8ness:

You are not a fan of the Super Eagles, and you’re not even a Nigerian.

You are an IPOB outcast and your views are irrelevant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Are The Most Useless Squad In The World Right Now by shagie07: 10:46pm On Jan 14
Manchester United vs Tottenham Goals, Jubilations Highlight | Premier League 2023/24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjaXslYWOMY

(1) (Reply)

Kelvin Anoints Super Eagles Players Before Angola Feat / The Nigerian Super Eagles For Sale / Which Goal Was The Best This Week/season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.