Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Adderall And Ritalin Fully Restocked - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adderall And Ritalin Fully Restocked (262 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adderall And Ritalin Fully Restocked by medstorx: 6:38pm On Jan 14
It's no news ADHD medication is scarce and seriously controlled in Nigeria. we've got you covered. You can now get your meds in our store. We ship nationwide.
https://medstorx.netlify.app/
Re: Adderall And Ritalin Fully Restocked by demee11555: 4:57pm On Jan 15
It's quite expensive. Well outside my budget.
Re: Adderall And Ritalin Fully Restocked by medstorx: 7:16am On Jan 16
Hello, thank you for reaching medstorx, please which of the medications is outside your budget ?
Re: Adderall And Ritalin Fully Restocked by Meduca: 8:32pm On Jan 17
medstorx:
Hello, thank you for reaching medstorx, please which of the medications is outside your budget ?

Can you check your telegram ?
Re: Adderall And Ritalin Fully Restocked by medstorx: 9:59pm On Jan 17
Done 👍
Re: Adderall And Ritalin Fully Restocked by Meduca: 7:30pm On Jan 18
medstorx:
Done 👍
Scammed successfully.
I paid for items. It’s still in your possession. Some how your staff packed extra. You can open the package to take out the extras. And I have to pay for it if not I won’t be getting my initial order. Something that wasn’t my fault. Something I can’t afford. And you say you are not a scammer. Very laughable.
Re: Adderall And Ritalin Fully Restocked by Micheal1001: 1:34pm On Feb 03
Happy with the service. Got my product earlier than I expected. I’ve found a new plug in you guys.
Re: Adderall And Ritalin Fully Restocked by Otissua141: 1:45pm On Feb 03
It’s quite expensive but worth it. I got the value of what I paid for. Honestly, Medstorx you’re saving lives. My younger brother needs the medication badly and it isn’t always available in my area. I’d have to travel to get it but with just an order I can get the medication in couple of minutes. Thank you ❤️

1 Like

Re: Adderall And Ritalin Fully Restocked by Lieglbrandon121: 1:51pm On Feb 03
Do you people ship to the UK? And how long would it take
Re: Adderall And Ritalin Fully Restocked by Lieglbrandon121: 2:13pm On Feb 03
Is there a limit to how much I can order?
Re: Adderall And Ritalin Fully Restocked by Eloham671: 2:20pm On Feb 03
Not gonna lie this is my 4th order since the beginning of 2024. I must say that I trust the service medstorx offers. Now I don have to stress out if my medications is about to run out. Not just for me but my daughter and mother-in-law. You guys are heros honestly
Re: Adderall And Ritalin Fully Restocked by Chika754: 2:33pm On Feb 03
My order literally just came in and I’m excited . It’s nice to have a reliable online kinda pharmacy that you can reach out to when you’re out of meds. You guys are amazing 🤩
Re: Adderall And Ritalin Fully Restocked by BosunTy5672: 2:48pm On Feb 03
The sleekest service ever. One time I order twice a day and they all came that same day. Medstorx need to be recognized.
Re: Adderall And Ritalin Fully Restocked by Mamayam: 6:45pm On Feb 03
Scam reviews.

(1) (Reply)

University College Hospital (UCH). Admission Form 2024-2025 Is Out. / Video; Students Seen Stranded As Rainstorm Destroyed Their Classroom In Abuja. / Yabatech Just Increased Its School Fees By 100k!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.