Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Clampdown: Lagos Taskforce Impounds 354 Okada Across Metropolis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clampdown: Lagos Taskforce Impounds 354 Okada Across Metropolis (6932 Views)

FG Considers Banning Okada Across The Country / Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway / Lagos Taskforce Impounds 130 Motorcycles Operating In Restricted Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clampdown: Lagos Taskforce Impounds 354 Okada Across Metropolis by money121(m): 9:07pm On Jan 14
Ok oo
Re: Clampdown: Lagos Taskforce Impounds 354 Okada Across Metropolis by emmansus(f): 9:18pm On Jan 14
DEMOCRAZYYY GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE,BY THE PEOPLE,FOR THE PEOPLE
DEMOCRACY,GOVERMENT OF THE RICH,BY THE RICH,FOR THE RICH
DEMOCRICIES,GOVERMENT OF THE POOR,BY THE POOR,FOR THE POOR.
NAIJA NA PLANET OF ITS OWN AND NOT A COUNTRY,
COUNTRY where only what govt do is to create problem and create problem and create problem pass it to another govt to create problem promaxxx.Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Clampdown: Lagos Taskforce Impounds 354 Okada Across Metropolis by aribisala0(m): 10:14pm On Jan 14
They should give them to the army
Re: Clampdown: Lagos Taskforce Impounds 354 Okada Across Metropolis by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:18pm On Jan 14
Antiurchins:
Tinubu's Achievements in 7 months:
- Fuel Subsidy Removal
- Hike in Electricity Tariff
- Hike in University Tuition Fees
- Inflation Doubled
- Kidnapping & Banditry Continues
- Foreign Loan Continues
- Devaluation of Naira Continues
- Poverty & Unemployment Continues
- Public Funds Embezzlement continues
- Lies & Deceptions Continues.
E go clear their eyes soon. Make hunger heat continue till May and see how prison will be congested.
Re: Clampdown: Lagos Taskforce Impounds 354 Okada Across Metropolis by BigIyanga: 10:38pm On Jan 14
Mandate2023:
Seems dis okada ppl don't hear word....kudos to LASG, that's d only way to prevent against influx of bandit and kidnappers in lagos

Meanwhile some mumu with hate will still complain about dis yet dey won't return to their state
Una brain no dey grow.. so no okada bring terrorism, banditry and kidnapping to Naija
Re: Clampdown: Lagos Taskforce Impounds 354 Okada Across Metropolis by cardoctor(m): 11:18pm On Jan 14
354 jobless people back on the streets and over 10000 stranded passengers.
Re: Clampdown: Lagos Taskforce Impounds 354 Okada Across Metropolis by egoldman(m): 12:22am On Jan 15
Potential 354 criminals enabled.
Re: Clampdown: Lagos Taskforce Impounds 354 Okada Across Metropolis by ALHASSANSAIDU(m): 1:11am On Jan 15
Good day everyone,,, kudos to those supporting for the continuous impounding of okadas by Lagos state task force, well it's seems humanity in you isn't from God rather from the opposite gender, actually if you found youself in there shoe how would you feel,,, loosing a bike to them (okada riders) is like loosing half part of there life for the bike serves as life savior, not to engage in stealing, kidnapping, rapping and all sort of evil act, I hope you reverse from what you say earlier above and advice Lagos state government on how to find possible solutions to that rather than impounding okada in which this okada serve as means for them to put something on the table, sponsor there kids to school and other means since the country is not promising at all.

I'm obliged and throw my respect to everyone out there hustling to survive during this period may God continue to strengthen your heart and bless whatever you laid your hands on (Aemeen)

Food for thought, I was able to finish my Bachelor's Degree through this okada work currently serving my fatherland (NYSC).
I hope Gov. Babajide Sonwolu will find a potential way of solving this issues rather than pounding people wealth.
Thank you everyone!!!
Re: Clampdown: Lagos Taskforce Impounds 354 Okada Across Metropolis by Rolings: 2:37am On Jan 15
PheelzAlmighty:
Nothing favors the poor and struggling in this cesspit called Nigeria

It's the same fate all over the world.

The poor man is doomed
Re: Clampdown: Lagos Taskforce Impounds 354 Okada Across Metropolis by Atlantis585: 5:18am On Jan 15
DEM SUPPOSE CRUSH THE BIKERS JOIN THE OKADAS SEF!

BUNCH OF IDIOTS!
Re: Clampdown: Lagos Taskforce Impounds 354 Okada Across Metropolis by obi83l: 2:18pm On Jan 15
Double wahala for poor manOkada is very expensive now, the price is close to one million naira, they should not destroy themDouble wahala for poor manOkada is very expensive now, the price is close to one million naira, they should not destroy them...
Re: Clampdown: Lagos Taskforce Impounds 354 Okada Across Metropolis by stacyadams: 3:21pm On Jan 15
Antiurchins:
Tinubu's Achievements in 7 months:
- Fuel Subsidy Removal
- Hike in Electricity Tariff
- Hike in University Tuition Fees
- Inflation Doubled
- Kidnapping & Banditry Continues
- Foreign Loan Continues
- Devaluation of Naira Continues
- Poverty & Unemployment Continues
- Public Funds Embezzlement continues
- Lies & Deceptions Continues.

APC urrcchins will vote him in again for another 8 years grin
Re: Clampdown: Lagos Taskforce Impounds 354 Okada Across Metropolis by MomohMrMoore: 6:30pm On Jan 15
Lol.. na today we have been hearing this for years. Its just initial gra gra by the govt..and everything die off. Only Fashola could do it

(1) (2) (Reply)

No More Road Blocks- Igp / One Year After 2011 Election: Here Are President Jonathan's Achievements? / Guess What I Just Watched On CNN Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.