Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Little Girl Trouble - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Little Girl Trouble (683 Views)

D Fireman And D Little Girl. / The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People / Pregnant Little Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Trouble by Homar(m): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2011
A woman was taking her daughter to her friends house for a play date.And the little girl asked her mother her age.And the mother replied to her that it is wrong to ask a woman of her age.So the child stoped for a while and then later asked her mom what her weight was and the mother replied to her that is none of her business.The girl stops for a while and later ask her mom why she and her dad got a divorce.The mother is really angry this time and told her to shut up.So the woman dropped her daughter of at her friends house.When they were playing the girl told her friend that her mother does not tell her anything so the friend advice her to check her moms driving licence that is like a report card.So few days later the girl told her mother that she was 32 years old.The mom was surprised and the girl continued and told her she weighed 80 pounds and that she now knows why her daddy got a divorce.The mother ask why and the daughter told her is BECAUSE YOU GOT AN F IN SEX
Re: Little Girl Trouble by Ajibel(m): 9:04am On Nov 05, 2011
After reading the joke,my saliva just got drier!

*a cup of water please*
Re: Little Girl Trouble by Homar(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2011
A boss of a company calls his employe at home for an urgent meeting and the little daughter answers with a whispering voice allo am playing hide and seek right now you can call later and the boss told the girl to give the phone to her father and she said no and the boss said ok give the phone to your mother and then the girl said no that she wont and then the boss gets annoyed and ask the girl what the parents were doing and the girl said "talking to the police".The boss before the boss could say anything he heard a hellecopter landing in front of their apartment and he got nervous and asked the child weather it was a hellecopter and  the girl replied is a hell-copta and the boss grew furious and ask the girl what the hellecopter was 4 for and she said its a search party.The boss could not hold it again and ask who they were searching for "WITH A WHISPERING VOICE THE GIRL SAID ME"
Re: Little Girl Trouble by Homar(m): 9:11am On Nov 05, 2011
Ajibel or Badbelle transformer plenty go hug one.Jobless fool
Re: Little Girl Trouble by Homar(m): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2011
Ajibel or Badbelle transformer plenty go hug one.Jobless fool
Re: Little Girl Trouble by Emmyk(m): 9:13am On Nov 05, 2011
Lol, The kid took the F as Failed
Re: Little Girl Trouble by Homar(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2011
A teacher tells her primary one student to find something interesting and report it the next day.Little johney was the first to report he took a piece of chalk and wrote a dot on the black board and the teacher ask him what it was and he said its a period.The teacher ask him what it means and he said .Damned if i know what it means.All i know is that my sister lost one this yesterday and my dad got a heartattack and my mom fainted and the neigbour next door shot himself

(1) (Reply)

Technician / Husband And Wife / Lets Reason Together(joke)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.