Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,781 members, 7,841,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Please How Can I Track This Scammer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please How Can I Track This Scammer (105 Views)

How Can I Track A Bitcoin Payment Please!! Urgent / Help! Pls How Can I Track A Phone Number That's Trying To Blackmail Me? / How Can I Track A Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Track This Scammer by nadico(m): 11:14pm On Jan 14
Any assistance is needed on how i can track this criminal who just duped me of 38k i payed for children educational tablet. Saw the advert on Facebook and started chatting with the seller. The seller phone number is 09032438843. The account number the seller gave me where I paid in is HAPPINESS OMEONU NMEMA 9551165306 PALMPAY. Made the payment on 10/01/24. The seller promised to deliver next day, next then the seller does not respond to messages again. Any assistance will be appreciated.
Re: Please How Can I Track This Scammer by coputa(m): 3:53am On Jan 15
I don't why some of you still send money to some faceless people online in the name of doing business.
They will certainly run away with your money ,Ninety nine of businesses done online are scams
Do your purchases offline,it is safer and convenient.

(1) (Reply)

UK University Guide: How To Apply For Programs In The UK / How To Check Nirsal Agsmeis Loan Approval (what You Should Know) / Work And Get Paid With Yoruba Transcription Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.