Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Seeking Opinion On Real Estate Offering NHF And RSA Loan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Seeking Opinion On Real Estate Offering NHF And RSA Loan (66 Views)

Waterfalls Property Can Help You Secure A Home Using NHF And Very Most Flexible / High Tension Wire On A House Pillar: Your Opinion On This Picture / Cassavilla Estate Offering A Festive Promo , Buy 1 Plot With 2.2m Instead Of 3m. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Opinion On Real Estate Offering NHF And RSA Loan by TGM2015: 12:10am On Jan 15
I have checked the recent waved of Real Estate Offering opportunities of securing NHF loan and/or 25% RSA benefits to enable their prospective house owner to buy block of flat or bungalow.

My suspicious is that all real estate companies that I know before these influx, like over 5 years of existence, are not offering this NHF and RSA opportunities.

So, I want shared experiences or opinions and information on these companies. Are they real? Though FMBN and NHF have made accessing these loans practically impossible, should one patronise these new companies, offering their assistance?

Attached are some screenshot of related advertisement as I am able to see on Facebook some minutes ago.

Please, I need some contributions on these. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Room Self To Let At Akoka / Land For Sale In Rich Acres Estate Behind Atlantic Hall School Poka Epe Lagos / New Architectural Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.