Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,442 members, 7,853,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Bayelsa United Vs Bendel Insurance - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayelsa United Vs Bendel Insurance (76 Views)

Bendel Insurance, El-Kanemi Warriors, Bayelsa United Return To NPFL / CAFCL/CC: Rivers United, Bayelsa United Advance Into Next Round / Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa United Vs Bendel Insurance by guobe: 7:38am On Jan 15
My darling club Bendel insurance travels to Yenegoa to take on Bayelsa United in continuation of the Nigerian Premier league today as it will be a battle of two south south clubs.
Bayelsa United who just sold their top striker Robert Mizo to Libyan top side Alhi Bengazi will be hoping to defeat Bendel insurance in order to avoid the relegation waters they are presently.
On the other hand,Bendel insurance needs its first away win in order to be in contention for one of the continental places.
For the bettors.,I am tipping this match to be Bendel insurance first away win this season and safe bet x2.
Wishing my darling club Bendel insurance all the best in this encounter.

(1) (Reply)

Tunisia Vs Namibia : AFCON 2023 Match Preview 16 January 2024 / Join Now And Enjoy Up To 125% Welcome Bonus / 1win 500% Welcome Bonus Of Your First Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.