Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,983 members, 7,863,499 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Any Mature Lady Or Girl That Base In Warri Delta State Chat Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Mature Lady Or Girl That Base In Warri Delta State Chat Me (127 Views)

Ashawo Joints In Warri / Looking For A Mature Lady. / Any Mature Guy In Calabar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Mature Lady Or Girl That Base In Warri Delta State Chat Me by Frannkk: 8:00am On Jan 15
If you are a lady or girl you are board at home and you need a guy to chat naughty with you can chat me.

As a girl or lady that base in Warri if you need a guy to knack you well you can chat me also…I Have a very sweet long d**k that you will like….

I can f**k you for long and multiple times also play with your clit and make you squirt I’m mature clean and neat guy tall and cute.

My WhatsApp number
Go straight to the point when you chat me
And tell me where u get my number from

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sailing The Courtship / Choose A Partner With The Right Mindset / Marriage Prayers For Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.