Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,687 members, 7,851,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Congratulations, Umuogboagu Community, The Champion! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations, Umuogboagu Community, The Champion! (87 Views)

The Champion Of Unity Begging / Showpiece Any African Community The World Can Be Proud Of / Soldier Allows Vehicle To Climb Over Him At Army Heavyweight Champion Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations, Umuogboagu Community, The Champion! by IkennaOodo: 9:03am On Jan 15
CONGRATULATIONS, UMUOGBOAGU COMMUNITY, THE CHAMPION!

It is with great pride and uncontrollable excitement that I congratulate the people of Umuogboagu Community for their triumph in the concluded Igbo-Eze North Peace and Unity football tournament. It is a great feat to emerge a champion in a highly competitive tournament like this. I commend the players for their hard work, dedication and sportsmanship, for their determination and commitment in the match did not only brought glory to Umuogboagu community but equally brought peace and unity in Igbo-Eze North.

In a very special way, I also congratulate Amufie and Umuopu communities who came Second and Third positions respectively in the tournament, and also every other communities who took various positions in the competition. I extend gratitude to all the players from all the communities in the Local Government that featured in the tournament at various stages, the coaches and supporters who played a vital role in guiding and motivating the various teams, your guidance and cheera undoubtedly shaped and strengthened the tapestry of peace and unity in Igbo-Eze North.

I thank Ayogu Agbo De Great who is the initiator of the tournament and the organizers: Rev. Fr. Obe, the cordinator, Chief Chukwudi Onuh (Udo Oha), the chairman of the LOC and host of others.

I specially thank everyone who donated financially for the tournament and all those who contributed in one way or the other to see the success of this Peace and Unity Football Competition. Lastly, I thank the entire good people of Igbo Eze North Local Government Area for the high level of cooperation and peace all through the match and going forward.

Ikenna Oodo
For:
Hon. Engr. Prince Williams Ejike Itodo
Executive Chairman, Igbo-Eze LGA

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Corruption The Only Thing That Is Working In Nigeria? / How Nigeria Can Change / Response To Https://www.nairaland.com/7973734/nobody-talking-dwindling-naira-val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.