Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) (48309 Views)

How Is Chioma Managing? Now That Davido Looks Like This? (WARNING!!! Hot Photo) / Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) / Davido Looks Dope In Agbada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by Mayplays(f): 1:44pm On Jan 15
Cromagnon:
why is he an idiot
You wey you wise why you no get money
Apparently that guy can feed everybody’s family on this thread. He’s extremely wise
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by Trophy12: 1:44pm On Jan 15
Mayplays:
You said you’re looking for 100k and you can feed my entire family?

What car do you drive? Also, what area do you live in and how many houses do you have?

These are simple questions, I’m not trying to insult you so don’t beat around the bush

Just answer them simply
, ebira and lies are 5 and 6 , where did I say I was looking for 100k. I think am done replying u .tueh
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by Mayplays(f): 1:45pm On Jan 15
Trophy12:
, ebira and lies are 5 and 6 , where did I say I was looking for 100k. I think am done replying u .tueh
How many houses do you have?

What car do you drive?

Don’t shy away now
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by Trophy12: 1:46pm On Jan 15
Cromagnon:
why is he an idiot
You wey you wise why you no get money
because your father couldn't eat 3 square meal a day that's why u are poor , ode oshi
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by Gandrova: 1:48pm On Jan 15
Resetinc:
I see 2 wraps of 500 naira bills, probably 100k total….😎
There are families that find it difficult to afford 3square meals daily, ,,,,,,,, locate them and bless them 🙏
This useless display/waste of money in night life is outdated and doesn’t impress reasonable people. . . 😎
Bros calm down! They have done alot in terms of humanitarian service.
They need to show off once in a while grin
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:53pm On Jan 15
That year when i was a male stripper. grin grin grin white women would just put their hands inside my underwear and grab my dick, slap my bottom, pinch my bottom, pull down my underwear, all for like £300 for 2 hours. My agent got me a £1000 a night job one time, i was so bloody excited, £1000! i yelled, i was like yea! Man! Now i am gonna buy that gold watch! grin grin i was biggly glad until he told me that the venue where i will be stripping is in a Gay club. undecided undecided embarassed embarassed angry whaaaaaat?!!
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 2:02pm On Jan 15
Bed of the same feathers

Abeg who is interested in adopting a 47 year old bouncing baby boy?🥲🥹😌😌

1 Like

Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by EreluRoz: 2:11pm On Jan 15
maestro299:

You'd be surprised.
It attracts A LOT of women.
Yes, women who also live their same type of lifestyle
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by Cromagnon: 2:18pm On Jan 15
emmabest2000:

There's difference joorr
The difference is that his ex church wife as you painted her leave him in peace
But these strippers will leave him in pieces cheesy

Davido be like ....
Look at this dude sef

No wonder your ex wife dramatically left you grin
how will they leave him in pieces. Náà dem Wan break him heart
He is paying them to leave
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by Cromagnon: 2:18pm On Jan 15
Resetinc:
There are families that find it difficult to afford 3square meals daily, ,,,,,,,, locate them and bless them 🙏

Why
Is he the cause of their poverty
You go and bless them with 100 naira fess
This useless display/waste of money in night life is outdated and doesn’t impress reasonable people. . . 😎
but your all here talking about it
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by maestro299: 2:32pm On Jan 15
EreluRoz:
Yes, women who also live their same type of lifestyle
Yes. Which is a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by SaLongs1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 15
lexy2014:

Are you telling me that this guy cannot attract any other kind of woman except strippers?

You claim his ex is not better than a stripper. But now he is seen spraying a stripper. How is he better than the strippers?
I hope you know that these guys are in the entertainment industry where clout chasing reigns supreme. I know his boss must have organised this to pepper all bad belle and ginger their fan base.

1 Like

Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by Komu1048(m): 2:52pm On Jan 15
spiSeyi:
Instead of Israel to start upgrading himself to become a producer/promoter and probably own a studio undecided , what if OBO dumps him tomorrow? Yoruba adage says " A child will waste his first earnings on akara".
After all, his ex was telling him the truth but Israel is a lazy a*s licking slave angry
fixed

1 Like

Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by lexy2014: 2:55pm On Jan 15
SaLongs1:
I hope you know that these guys are in the entertainment industry where clout chasing reigns supreme. I know his boss must have organised this to pepper all bad belle and ginger their fan base?

How does that answer my questions based on the post I responded to?

Are you telling me that this guy cannot attract any other kind of woman except strippers?

You claim his ex is not better than a stripper. But now he is seen spraying a stripper. How is he better than the strippers?
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by Airlohim(m): 3:05pm On Jan 15
Calitoscassius:
That year when i was a male stripper. grin grin grin white women would just put their hands inside my underwear and grab my dick, slap my bottom, pink my bottom, pull down my underwear, all for like £300 for 2 hours. My agent got me a £1000 a night job one time, i was so bloody excited, £1000! i yelled, i was like yea! Man! Now i am gonna buy that gold watch! grin grin i am biggly glad until he tole me that the venue where i will be stripping in a Gay club. undecided undecided embarassed embarassed angry whaaaaaat?!!

Good day sir, please I hope this meets you well. I was wondering if you can please spare me a little assistance, things are very challenging for me right now. You'd be saving a life sir. Please.
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by Teeklef(m): 3:19pm On Jan 15
Seunpapa65:
For this life try get money 90% of your problem is solved
99% bro😂
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by Teeklef(m): 3:21pm On Jan 15
Resetinc:
How stripper go come survive,remember they have families too🏃‍♂️
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by Jocdon(m): 3:22pm On Jan 15
Show me ur friend and i will tell you who you are

1 Like

Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by Crafteck1: 3:27pm On Jan 15
Trophy12:
Money way person they find na him one idiot they spend for stripper. Na wa oo

Stripper no be person? She no fet fam to feed?
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by Crafteck1: 3:28pm On Jan 15
If no be for men wey dey furnicate, most nairaland girls no go read past secondary school, hypocrites
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by Teeklef(m): 3:29pm On Jan 15
Enemyofpeace:
Bed of the feathers

Abeg who is interested in adopting a 47 year old bouncing baby boy?🥲🥹😌😌
Haha!!! Which kin wahala be this again😂
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by Cromagnon: 3:57pm On Jan 15
Trophy12:
because your father couldn't eat 3 square meal a day that's why u are poor , ode oshi
I never claimed to be rich
But you that is stretched want to rav millionaires how to spend their money

If they were saving strangers souk you think they would have any left?
Imbe
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by Cromagnon: 3:58pm On Jan 15
Mayplays:
Apparently that guy can feed everybody’s family on this thread. He’s extremely wise
How many times had he seen Davido or dmw on nairaland?
Freedom of speech sha
Let him enjoy since that's all he has
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by Trophy12: 4:31pm On Jan 15
Crafteck1:

Stripper no be person? She no fet fam to feed?
read my comment again clueless Nigerian
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by teebillz: 4:31pm On Jan 15
accordadoga21:
Hehehe

Aye ijekuje

Awon Omo onidokudo meji grin

The number of signatures these two people pricks don append for women toto, go pass 80 leaves higher education Notebook

I wonder why niggers do this. I am actually very stingy with my dick. Only a deserving few gets to experience it.
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by fxexperts: 4:46pm On Jan 15
Resetinc:
My friend those family should go and work. oponu. they have one head and two hands just like Israel, let them go and work. and you too how many poor people have you feed. joker.
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by fxexperts: 4:47pm On Jan 15
spiSeyi:
Instead of Israel to start upgrading himself to become a producer/promoter and probably own a studio undecided , what if OBO dumps him tomorrow? Yoruba adage says " A foolish child will waste all his money on akara".
After all, his ex was telling him the truth but Israel is a lazy a*s licking slave angry
You have you upgraded yourself from your N30k Npower monthly stipend, bunch of cheap jokers on Nairaland.
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:49pm On Jan 15
Teeklef:

Haha!!! Which kin wahala be this again😂
Wahala wan kill me ni o
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by Revolva(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15
Spray dem oloshos stripper bro isreal is a man , enjoy ur life no change ur self for any yeye fake trikish naija gal

You will get a good wiman later baba
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by SaLongs1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 15
lexy2014:

How does that answer my questions based on the post I responded to?

I hope you don't mean a group of artists spraying strippers at a club equates to seeking for a wife?
Re: Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) by Teeklef(m): 5:05pm On Jan 15
Enemyofpeace:
Wahala wan kill me ni o
God is your strength sir✊💪

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nathan And Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Jim Iyke, Tobi, Miracle, Timaya, Phyno / Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) / meth: Ugezu J Ugezu Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.